Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser51786

So because I left a failing alliance called shockwave thats alliance hopping LOL well you stay in your dead alliance

DeletedUser54949

While I agree with some things, it will come as no surprise to most regulars on this forum that I disagree with your analysis of the MGGA family.

They're definitely not fighting every corner. In Noobs we tend to only see the same few players actually attacking us, and no real sign of the OP they said they'd run on us back when TF was leaving. They aren't just 4 branches either: they are working closely with Turtles for Hire, and it's possible that they still have a relationship with Beautiful Day Monster. So it's effectively a 5-branch team plus whatever pacts they have, against several different 1-branch or 2-branch teams, many of which have no relation to each other.

I'll concede that they have managed to cover a wide territory, but perhaps that isn't so good when a lot of that has come from recruitment rather than from advancing war fronts (for example, the recruitment of a large number of ex-Synergy players which, while it got them some good players, also involved them scooping up obvious deadweight).
Ok,fighting in O54,55,35,45,46,if for you isnt fighing in every corner ,than pls light me.About Turtles,the name say it,they are Turtles and they are playing for funn only(me included).Yes ,maybe same players attacks you but isnt the same when it come from noobs?I dont know the history this world but what i know that a good alliance have to addapt to changes,if an alliance dont do that than for me is just waste of time playing.Someone 1 told me dont look what others do,try look what can you do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54537

Thats a funny thing to say.
MGGA barely fights in 55, only one of two members actually attack us, the rest seem to be too scared to engage fully.
If you mean the you are fighting Sandels in 35 and TF in 45 you are right, you are fighting a turtle alliance and an alliance who is 22 times smaller than you.
I don't know if you are actually properly fighting Shady in 54.
what do you even do in 46?

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Gosh its Shaz again.. why didnt that surprise me.. The top 12, the guys been in the world 1 month he said, good for you.. at least you attempted one, right or wrong you still put yourself out there.
Shady just got bored.. MRRA finally opped us and this is while we are doing what half the world is doing right now, trying to beat the internal "boredom".. if eating internals makes BDM a great alliance along with MRRA, then so be it.. Kudos to yous.. Shadies still did what they said they would do right from the begining.. and that was, "Take on the big guys" and "Fight". Regardless of stats.. we have every reason to be proud of what we have achieved in this world.. We did have integrity, we have not talked "smack" to any alliance and we have done what we set out to do.. Which was to come into the world, fight and have fun..We didnt hug the server, We certainly didnt side with the big guys so we can come out with a plastic crown.. I have utmost respect for a few players in MGGA, they have also shown some decorum of "Honor".. Worlds not finished yet but it has been a good world in my eyes.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser54192

Ok,fighting in O54,55,35,45,46,if for you isnt fighing in every corner ,than pls light me.About Turtles,the name say it,they are Turtles and they are playing for funn only(me included).Yes ,maybe same players attacks you but isnt the same when it come from noobs?I dont know the history this world but what i know that a good alliance have to addapt to changes,if an alliance dont do that than for me is just waste of time playing.Someone 1 told me dont look what others do,try look what can you do.
Okay, I will enlighten you:
- Noobs are one of the top teams on the server in terms of rankings, alongside MGGA and Shady Hades. MGGA is supposedly at war with us, with a large frontline against us, yet we don't see much action from them apart from a few players. They told us that they'd OP us, yet we never saw anything come out of that. Two large hostile teams with a wide border, and not much attempt by MGGA to fight us (with the exception of a few players).
- It's not so much the same as in Noobs. Yes, as in any alliance, some attack more than others. But from looking at the forums, I can see that Noobs is the side that is actually trying to get the fighting going, for the most part, rather than MGGA/Turtles. I reckon that I haven't had more than a dozen proper attacks (i.e. not harbour checks) from MGGA/Turtles in the last couple of months.

EDIT: Still, credit for sticking your neck out and doing a Top 12. By the way, what's your IGN?

DeletedUser54949

Ok,someone tell me the definition of "fighting",this means that you can only attack?And beside,you need to read well and understand what what i said.As for what i am doing (if you are asking me) i am fighting ofc :)

DeletedUser54537

Fighting is when both sides attack and defend
If only one side is attacking and the other is only defending that makes it attacking and defending.

What is your IGN?

DeletedUser54949

Fighting is when both sides attack and defend
If only one side is attacking and the other is only defending that makes it attacking and defending.

What is your IGN?
So it seams i have right,since both sides doing the same thing ,they are fighting.Regardless i have have been around as much as i can see that Noobs dont attack such as in my eyes should be the 1 that needs to get the game even more exited,and to start fighting since (again in my eyes ) is in disadvantage.As the other guy say MGGA only defend than all i can say that its their strategy (Yes/No )? Some players pocking The Noobs and vise versa same thing happen.So actually nothing :D .

My IGN: You may call me Jc,or JcStolen ,as you wish (no prb for me)

DeletedUser54192

Ok,someone tell me the definition of "fighting",this means that you can only attack?And beside,you need to read well and understand what what i said.As for what i am doing (if you are asking me) i am fighting ofc :)
As Notmad said, there is a difference.

I'm not sure that just stacking cities and making barely any attempt to fight back counts as actually fighting a war. Because that's basically what is happening, with the exception of a very small number of MGGA players.

DeletedUser54702

Okay, I will enlighten you:
- Noobs are one of the top teams on the server in terms of rankings, alongside MGGA and Shady Hades. MGGA is supposedly at war with us, with a large frontline against us, yet we don't see much action from them apart from a few players. They told us that they'd OP us, yet we never saw anything come out of that. Two large hostile teams with a wide border, and not much attempt by MGGA to fight us (with the exception of a few players).
- It's not so much the same as in Noobs. Yes, as in any alliance, some attack more than others. But from looking at the forums, I can see that Noobs is the side that is actually trying to get the fighting going, for the most part, rather than MGGA/Turtles. I reckon that I haven't had more than a dozen proper attacks (i.e. not harbour checks) from MGGA/Turtles in the last couple of months.

EDIT: Still, credit for sticking your neck out and doing a Top 12. By the way, what's your IGN?

And kal what do noobs do? You guys take maybe at best 1 city a week from us, with the help of your coalition friends TF and Sandels, who we are wiping the floor with.

Almost half your top players are simmers, so we know why your ops are so weak its laughable.

We are indeed fighting in every corner, on every front of this world, some defensively, some offensively.

I believe this is called strategy. Perhaps you should study up on it.

DeletedUser51786

Kal let me lighten you I have been on 45/55 border a long time now and guess what no action I ma bored playing against a simming alliance like Noobs, as Deus said you all take 1 city at best a week hahahaha last I remember Turtle took cities from you also and you all boast about a war with turtles, Notmad since you like to share stats on alliance size 3 time the size what do you say about Noobs fighting Turtles is that a fair fight hahahahaha I believe your alliance is 4 times their size hahahahaha

DeletedUser54537

And kal what do noobs do? You guys take maybe at best 1 city a week from us, with the help of your coalition friends TF and Sandels, who we are wiping the floor with.

Almost half your top players are simmers, so we know why your ops are so weak its laughable.

We are indeed fighting in every corner, on every front of this world, some defensively, some offensively.

I believe this is called strategy. Perhaps you should study up on it.

That is 1 more city a week than you take from us. TF and Sandels are too far to be of help and you know they don't help us, you have the reports.

If we have half of our top players simming then you must have at least two thirds of all your players simming.

Good point, we too are doing the same sort of fighting

DeletedUser54192

And kal what do noobs do?
I suggest you look at the conquest score between Noobs/Noobs. and the 4 MGGA branches. The new intel site is great for that.

with the help of your coalition friends TF and Sandels
Deus, please stop spouting rubbish about this supposed coalition. When I look at the diplomacy list, there isn't even a mention of Sandels, as I have said before. And TF has maybe 6 active players, and has never been more than an informal NAP. On the bright side, you aren't peddling Shaz's ridiculous claim that we are pacted with the Shady Hades family.

I bet if we were turtling up against you and making no effort to attack, you'd be calling us out for it.

Notmad since you like to share stats on alliance size 3 time the size what do you say about Noobs fighting Turtles is that a fair fight hahahahaha I believe your alliance is 4 times their size hahahahaha
Turtles have shared forum with MGGA, and receive defensive support from MGGA. We've seen proof of the relationship when we took Turtles cities and found MGGA support coming in.

Also, I wouldn't call it a very successful defence if you are allowing one of your teammates to be farmed by someone over 150 ranks lower than them. :p

DeletedUser54702

That is 1 more city a week than you take from us. TF and Sandels are too far to be of help and you know they don't help us, you have the reports.

If we have half of our top players simming then you must have at least two thirds of all your players simming.

Good point, we too are doing the same sort of fighting

Im surprised you are talking, you wanted to PAY me a city to take several of your colonies. Thats right. You wanted to pay the enemy who almost rimmed you.

notmad grepo xternals.PNG

DeletedUser54702

I suggest you look at the conquest score between Noobs/Noobs. and the 4 MGGA branches. The new intel site is great for that.

Deus, please stop spouting rubbish about this supposed coalition. When I look at the diplomacy list, there isn't even a mention of Sandels, as I have said before. And TF has maybe 6 active players, and has never been more than an informal NAP. On the bright side, you aren't peddling Shaz's ridiculous claim that we are pacted with the Shady Hades family.

I bet if we were turtling up against you and making no effort to attack, you'd be calling us out for it.

Turtles have shared forum with MGGA, and receive defensive support from MGGA. We've seen proof of the relationship when we took Turtles cities and found MGGA support coming in.

Also, I wouldn't call it a very successful defence if you are allowing one of your teammates to be farmed by someone over 150 ranks lower than them. :p

And you conveniently ignore where i call you out on the fact that noobs ops are so laughable due to the fact over 22 of your main branch members are simmers your words

And even worse only 3 members in your second branch have a higher bp ranking than points

Kal: "If your BP ranking is lower than your points ranking you are clearly not pulling your own weight and are a simmer"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54537

Im surprised you are talking, you wanted to PAY me a city to take several of your colonies. Thats right. You wanted to pay the enemy who almost rimmed you.

View attachment 12209

What does that have to do with anything?
And why are you trying to change the subject, did I hit a nerve? Did I actually make a good point?

DeletedUser51786

Kal why dont you answer are you dodging those statement I posted above hahahahahahaha

DeletedUser51786

What does that have to do with anything?
And why are you trying to change the subject, did I hit a nerve? Did I actually make a good point?

Can you please share some light on this you said we are fight a sandel an alliance and we are takin advantage because we 3 times their size, what I want you to shade light on you all are fighting Turtles aren't you 4 times their size? can you share some info here on this