Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser52109

I will do another Top 12 analysis on March 8, 2017 after my exams.

Any suggestions on what you guys want me to add on the analysis? I'll try my best to incorporate all the suggestions I receive. Also, I welcome constructive criticism on my previous post.

By the way, if you want, I can also comment on my alliance. It'll be an honest opinion on what I think, it won't be biased. Even though Insomnia's leaders are on the external forums too lol

Cheers!
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser30636

I will do another Top 12 analysis on March 8, 2017 after my exams.

Any suggestions on what you guys want me to add on the analysis? I'll try my best to incorporate all the suggestions I receive. Also, I welcome constructive criticism on my previous post.

By the way, if you want, I can also comment on my alliance. It'll be an honest opinion on what I think, it won't be biased. Even though Insomnia's leaders are on the external forums too lol

Cheers!
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
umm suggestions? make sure your very nice to us. (we're kind of sensitive and a bad top 12 for us would really bring morale down :( some of us are just fragile like that)

DeletedUser54494

Grepolis on 2017-02-16 at 17:07
You have been invited to the Fear alliance. Show

Fear has withdrawn the invitation.

i just ran over this on my gold mine server ....little did i know they would be great :) haha anyway i was just trading gold in the server. Goodluck to these guys.

DeletedUser54494

Lets vomit together.. lol disgusting. 1k city farming gold Cant get conquered by two 17+k players..kick these guys coz you will sink with likes of this. in a span of 3hrs.

17155575_1250233398357875_8163121267975779374_n.jpg

17156138_1250233495024532_457344794064032123_n.jpg
SINK!

Are you not entertained?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39822

I probably would have sent close to the same if I were sending at a 1k city......I guarantee they will not make the same mistake twice.

DeletedUser54494

I probably would have sent close to the same if I were sending at a 1k city......I guarantee they will not make the same mistake twice.
haha. I conquered julios two cities in Nagidos and he is taking revenge in my market city in Paegase lol.. Pathetic he cant even take it..

I dont think they were coordinating. the other one is making a core with his mates in synergy.. he has to earn a spot to that island tho.

DeletedUser17513

Everyone to sink now Insomnia/Wake up & Fear/Anxiety are fully pacted, RIP world.....

Kinda logical according to the grepointel map.. Insomnia and wake up can lock down 54 and kill everyone inside while fear and anxiety does the same for 44..
gl to teams who face insomnia in 54

DeletedUser39822

Kinda logical according to the grepointel map.. Insomnia and wake up can lock down 54 and kill everyone inside while fear and anxiety does the same for 44..
gl to teams who face insomnia in 54

Alrighty then.....the maps don't lie, those colorful dots always paint the complete picture. How much time do the rest of us have in 054, about a week?

DeletedUser48423

I dont see you guys going bye bye anytime soon Ares and even if it comes to the fight I know The Shady Bunch has some great players so will be a great fight just my opinion even though I am in Insomnia.