Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55855

Thought they would have given up by now....
If i had a poodle in my ocean id have ghosted before the world began

hence why they are starting to push in 55 by full force... 45 aint easy.. for both sides that is.. with each merge they do it becomes that much harder to actually siege them... besides we are busy taking care of our dog poo that left ;)

DeletedUser55766

As usual, YOU talk while
this is what matters to US

2wohsae.png

EDIT:
#LiberezNeos

DeletedUser30931

Charlie lives for likes on social media like a teenage girl :rolleyes:

DeletedUser30931

Bragging a player ghosted to play new beta server , ASTOUNDING. Semper really has me shook up , the alarming level of stupidity and false assertions is certainly a first.

New Beta server is fun. I'm playing with many jfl members there :p hope Charlie doesn't kick them

DeletedUser55806

rimmed every world? lol you're playing right? I joined TP in Rhodes. where they had one the previous server they played in. we thought - and literally- with about 45 players against the ENTIRE server, ALL battling us, and yet we still managed to get the top 3 wonders the quickest. we lost. how? necause the other alliances, spread through the world, merged and and totally cheated us. we were #1 in every position for almost every ranking position after the first few months. I can't even describe how many alliances we rimmed, the struggles we had, and the ultimate amount of *ss we kicked. that was truly a fun server, and we killed everybody. everyone. so, after losing by a hair, we went to Helio. same game plan. kill everyone. and this time it didn't work out. which should be understandable as you all know, that's a rough life to live. and, yes, we paid that price. fighting Bwn/Gwn, fighting OS, Fighting TL, we simply didn't have the troop counts. Until even the rim alliances to our east had enough support we couldn't break their sieges. so yeah, we left. you got us. fighting 4 skilled alliances, from 3 different sides, and we fell. don't get me wrong, you're not wrong, we aren't the same exact group we used to be, but we're still good. and to act like we "get rimmed every world" is just dumb. clearly you don't know you're history, or you're new to the game. ugh typical liberal sheesh read a history book
damn, talking about Rhodes brings back memories! i remember i was the founder of The Rogue Bunnies then i merged with that panda thing and won. that was so fun lol, you were in ThePlauge? fighting them was a ton of fun! i remember planning OPs

DeletedUser36530

damn, talking about Rhodes brings back memories! i remember i was the founder of The Rogue Bunnies then i merged with that panda thing and won. that was so fun lol, you were in ThePlauge? fighting them was a ton of fun! i remember planning OPs
Yeah. towarss the end I got real busy in RL and ended up just supporting sieges, not much else. & participating in our WW break attempts. yeah it was a damn fun server.

DeletedUser45360

Keep trying to expand into 54

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45360

Imma go bacl to pretending you dont exist

... insert charlie browns teacher meme .. wah wah wahh

Your words and actions do not match up. We have killed several of your sieges inside ghost cities in our ocean. You need to get your players on a tighter leash before you get yourself into problems that you do not want to have

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.