Top 12 Top 12

smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
Finally, some proof. Too bad it's proof of the most un important thing said :/
Nice one though, you caught me, i complained about TF in another chat.

DeletedUser54192

smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
Finally, some proof. Too bad it's proof of the most un important thing said :/
Nice one though, you caught me, i complained about TF in another chat.
It's not that significant on it's own. But what it does do is prove that you are a liar, and that throws into question any other claims that you make about these events.

I do admit it wasn't the best idea to say that but honestly this doesn't matter at all, all it proves is that i complain about TF. Okay. I did that in the TF chat aswell.

Anyway, anyone still think i'm a spy?
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser54192

No idea about the spy part, and never made any claims about it. Personally, in your position I would not be looking to draw further negative attention to myself: being a proven liar and traitor is bad enough, and the more you talk about this incident, the more likely people are to remember about this in the future and judge you accordingly.

DeletedUser54895

I was ASHAMED to be apart of TF, i had been trash talking MRA's for a whole server and now i was apart of one? No. Honestly i'd rather be called a backstabber than be a hypocrite. Because that is what you guys are. hypocrites.

And that's what you are,a backstabber.You see to embrace the title.You don't like the way TF is being run,that's understandable.But you joined this world to play alongside and under certain people,and you are supposed to respect their decisions.You could have chosen to make a dignified exit,but you chose to betray your team and their trust,and destroy you reputation in the process.You were also caught lying by Kal.I have no idea how you thought that this would end.You have the right to question them,but to berate them at every opportunity and swear at them,and finally betray them?You're even trashing everyone on the forums.At least have the dignity to stop and make a quiet exit now,instead of making it worse on yourself

And that's what you are,a backstabber.You see to embrace the title.You don't like the way TF is being run,that's understandable.But you joined this world to play alongside and under certain people,and you are supposed to respect their decisions.You could have chosen to make a dignified exit,but you chose to betray your team and their trust,and destroy you reputation in the process.You were also caught lying by Kal.I have no idea how you thought that this would end.You have the right to question them,but to berate them at every opportunity and swear at them,and finally betray them?You're even trashing everyone on the forums.At least have the dignity to stop and make a quiet exit now,instead of making it worse on yourself
I don't leave worlds. I was thinking about it, but i'm not gonna leave worlds i've put time into. But what would've been better in your eyes? Make sure i get kicked, or should i have joined another alliance, and let all my cities be stacked? Please tell me o wise one. "You're even trashing everyone on the forums" I'm not trashing EVERYONE. You're a liar, shut up.

DeletedUser54895

You've been saying "TF did this,TF did that","RX did this,James did that" everywhere.In skype,here I believe even in the forums,from what I've been told.And please don't call me a liar,when Kal just called you out for lying a few minutes ago.

DeletedUser54957

Why are you on TF side when your a part of DragonArmy which aint a branch of TF?
You've been saying "TF did this,TF did that","RX did this,James did that" everywhere.In skype,here I believe even in the forums,from what I've been told.And please don't call me a liar,when Kal just called you out for lying a few minutes ago.
How would you know about TF skype room when your in Dragon army? Oh wait
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif

Not trying to getting involved just putting pieces together....

dont understand where that first part comes from.
And just because Kal calls me out for lying about something doesn't mean i can call you out for lying ;)

DeletedUser54895

Why are you on TF side when your a part of DragonArmy which aint a branch of TF?

How would you know about TF skype room when your in Dragon army? Oh wait
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif

Not trying to getting involved just putting pieces together....
1/Because most of my friends are there.
2/I used to be in TF in the start of this server

DeletedUser54957

Mhm but i started complaining about TF only when the NAP happened, and even more when the MERGE happened, pretty sure you werent in TF for both of these events.
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif
You stole the words out my mouth!!!

Also Kal(who is in Dragonarmy) found out he was sniping 'friendly' cs but Dragonarmy aint a part of tf??

DeletedUser54895

You stole the words out my mouth!!!

Also Kal(who is in Dragonarmy) found out he was sniping 'friendly' cs but Dragonarmy aint a part of tf??
I'm probably guessing he found out like me.We asked why he had been kicked

Last edited by a moderator: