Top 12 Top 12

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
bad is, mos tof you are here snakes,egos,stabbers and blame others...Lieing,blameing,crying and explaining.
I preefer suggest you all, go to market and buye a mirror, where to look,before posting here...yes most of you...correct my self ALL OF YOU...
if you can post without any of those issues...i can say you have good future here in grepolis.

Got a mirror. It's confirmed.

I am as handsome as I think I am.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
< Thinks Innos should insert a Laugh My *** Off button next to the "Like or Reply"..
Ivd6.gif

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Dont bother trying to justify yourself and tell the truth here Ruthie2, they will always try to make out your wrong and you are the ones playing dirty, the whole world can see that for weeks they have been oping you with 6 or 7 other alliances constantly .
Its amazing how they will try to pick up on small details of you getting some defence at last when for so long you have been totally alone
. Well done guys grep has reached a new high with trying to gain a win by nap/pacting the world to kill of one alliance , just shows the lowest form you will go to ,
I am interested to see how much lower you will play for a win, rumors are out you will be getting players (namely founders/leaders) from your coalition alliances to jump ship. Time will tell if that rumor is true.
Just wondering how brown your nose is.. I am sure you cant get it any further up bloods butt.. If you want to join Bloods just ask.
No Need to respond, it all sounds like blah blah blah.

DeletedUser39998

Just wondering how brown your nose is.. I am sure you cant get it any further up bloods butt.. If you want to join Bloods just ask.
No Need to respond, it all sounds like blah blah blah.

my nose is no browner then yours in BBM with your coalition

If I wanted to join a alliance I would join , but it wouldnt be yours , I have more respect for players in this game

mats25

Phrourach
TOP12 here ...take it or leave it.
SHortly like to say . World is very unstable. BBM have the trolls out and propaganda against oposite is on every day.Bloods try to handel with attacks and little ones have chats about what to do when domination starts...
Meny friendships ends, but meny merges will be made.

1Written In Blood :As all know here there are meny alliances after them to make them fall,i bet the time limit for this is up and they will be here ta play for Domination.Have relations to some alliances in this top, but mostly working and hold alone...As most themes here are who sneaking whos ***. i bet here less interest felloship than next alliance right now.SWIM2544818150508964
2Broke Back Mountains:BBM Propaganda trolls they was before ended Hugging Bloods.They got meny alliances to they side ,to get them selves good start against Bloods.Have they played honorly.i bet not chause respected relations never ending without love letters.still working against Bloods ,soon they start to eat alliances who helped them to grow and get foot all around .Food are Misfits,NNe,Pelopnesia and any kind of ships.Nice move was call in FIasco guyes to fill areas and islands .it is hard to bigger ones to get them out via morale ,but later they are bigger and works well..for this only hat i can rise: SWIM2324996939596153
3Warships: As i see they do not have any kind of plan,slaping all over the oceans ,hospital to jumpers and simmers.thats why need battleship chause lonely hearts all over and they need home .SINK1551355150310271
4UBI MAIOR MINOR CESSAT: possible merge with Mistif ,but afraid Misfit guyes EGO a bit hudge to give up they name.dont know much about them..but too far sailing in south.for domination i think most relaxed area to do things without bigger thret.Swim1164224342277196
5InFiniTe sHiNe:commoon quite bad seems..only eating smaller alliances or own simmers.merge with dister alliance possible if not merged somewhere else.alone not stay :SINK1061522745235894
6Signed In Blood:Look 1st.1005478042239400
7-FUN-:seems have FUN. Nicely eating BBM internal. and same time takeing cityes from Bloods...so clever movements to grow via using negative and positive alliances for food.from scale we see there was one little trop.but seems nothing serious there wasnt.Happy dayes there .SWIM881432617518490
8Peloponnesian League: they seems in the map very good place.if they Diplomatia works they have meny cards on table.Friends with NoNameElite playing tight and the map seems even better.If politica is right and in right timed,quite bad for meny alliances to be thret them but top 2 alliances have .Just looked and there something up.leader is left and some ghost.Thats why politica is main and only reason they can: Swim834116642198599
9Lonely Misfits: Need to find out what they like to do in short time and there no more than 24 dayes left.They have quite hudge Ego and self belive from past .if they like to play the domination they need to Merge and give up they glory name:Sink591611428211290
10NO NAME ELITE: As i before seed under Peloponesian League. they are in good position on Map. they play tight with long time Pact Peloponesian League.Diplomacy is big roll here.If to look status not much as active as belives..i see they are one possibility to merge with Mistif.Have heard the alliance rules/orders/planse coming outside alliance so not much respect.Simm564240644128237
11InFiniTe sHiNe.:Look 5 Only chause domination time there will be one InFiniTe:SINK399042533120922
12Primordial Britannicus: with respect i dont start lie. from statistics we see Fun eating them and they eat they internals. so, Simming here and :SINK373034835106581

DO NOT ,TELL ME NOTHING ABOUT MY ENGLISH

Last edited:

mats25

Phrourach
AD is new OB.can handel more cryes ,chause new performance can swallow more...
Ad you shuld be old wolf ,so why to response that kind of posts...as you see, every post can make childish chat chain...

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Love the table set up to do the top 12.. shame its not un-bias, shame it doesnt talk about bloods coalition. I take my hat off to anyone trying to do a "Honest" Top 12. Good attempt.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Blood leaders/players seem to be under some spell thinking that in each world their naps/pacts will last forever(until world ends), or once in your life can you understand that if you dont have the ballz to fight someone straight up when you secure your own ocean, then at least be ready knowing that the war is brewing and that it will come sooner or later, this is a war game and im unsure if this is domination endgame type of world, it is MORE THAN LIKELY that ALL ALLIANCES BELOW THE NO.1 ONE WILL ATTACK IT NOT TO LET IT TO WIN...

not gonna call any names directly, but you got to be dumb to expect anyone to let you win without any fights... if bloods win now, kudos, congrats, probably even deserved win while fighting so many teams, at the same time if BBW get close to winning you can turn everyone against them to do the same thing and stop them from winning, anyone with half a brain will not ally with no.1 ally in this type of endgame because contrary to what hugger erik might say, there is absolutely nothing in it for others, only 1 ally(wing) wins, others get squat.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Blood leaders/players seem to be under some spell thinking that in each world their naps/pacts will last forever(until world ends), or once in your life can you understand that if you dont have the ballz to fight someone straight up when you secure your own ocean, then at least be ready knowing that the war is brewing and that it will come sooner or later, this is a war game and im unsure if this is domination endgame type of world, it is MORE THAN LIKELY that ALL ALLIANCES BELOW THE NO.1 ONE WILL ATTACK IT NOT TO LET IT TO WIN...

not gonna call any names directly, but you got to be dumb to expect anyone to let you win without any fights... if bloods win now, kudos, congrats, probably even deserved win while fighting so many teams, at the same time if BBW get close to winning you can turn everyone against them to do the same thing and stop them from winning, anyone with half a brain will not ally with no.1 ally in this type of endgame because contrary to what hugger erik might say, there is absolutely nothing in it for others, only 1 ally(wing) wins, others get squat.

It's simple, it's called bad diplo. FACT

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
He's said this many times, not sure why you're trying to put words in his mouth.

Edit: It's BBM, not sure if this shows how uninformed you are on the goings on of 117, or you just typed "BBW" out of habit.

LOL
i havent played this world past its first month gold trading, for the record, i have played for years both with and against most of your players, and you are nothing special, and in every world/ally erik is involved with there was hugging, coalitions and mass targeting of singular enemies, so dont lie.

SlothTzu

Strategos
LOL
i havent played this world past its first month gold trading, for the record, i have played for years both with and against most of your players, and you are nothing special, and in every world/ally erik is involved with there was hugging, coalitions and mass targeting of singular enemies, so dont lie.

When did I say there was no "hugging"? I didn't. I said that he never told anyone you can get second hand wins in domination. Maybe you should stick to your BBWs or CQ or whatever you spend your time on rather than commentate on a world you haven't played in 4? months.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Last top 12 very poor written, it is not a top 12 its a opinion propaganda attempt.
Written in blood alone have 2 full teams where my own has just 38 members but calling us huggers because indeed we do have some pacts, but last ops bloods did they used some pacts aswel to help them out.

mats25

Phrourach
ofcore...the top 2 alliances greate and dissolve friendships as they see is best...chause they can...so we cant tell how meny agreements are up or enemyes like now is...both of them have 2 stucked relations ,others just used under wings...
no less or more BBM or Bloods better or worth.

mats25

Phrourach
Last top 12 very poor written, it is not a top 12 its a opinion propaganda attempt.
Written in blood alone have 2 full teams where my own has just 38 members but calling us huggers because indeed we do have some pacts, but last ops bloods did they used some pacts aswel to help them out.
HAHAH...till you have Amnesia in you alliance ,you just cant tell nothing about propaganda.Nice to see this drama queen is in VM.