Top 12 Top 12

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
I just dont see the Point or the Honor in having 5 Alliances from the start :rolleyes: Epic Failures, Epic Losers, Epic Dreamers, The Silent Coming and Black Sheep

Someone told me all these alliances are working together and closely connected, I take back what i said on another Forum Fiasco United is not playing on this world if they did they would be 1 alliance fighting against everyone else

This mass Hugging is just shameful for any alliance and ruins the game.

For the record is only Epic Losers and Failures. Nobody else has nothing else to do with us lol

2nd for an old grepo player that never delivered a good game in all this world’s where you played…obviously u have no clue how ww system works.

Drama queen is back ladies and gentlemens Red-H Drama Shanks hits again! Don’t buy tickets he does a cheap show for free.

Wlod

Hipparchus
Gold diggers will win this world. This is our first revolt world, but we will win with Gold.

Spots open. Apply now.

Oblivious Death

Hekatontarch
For the record is only Epic Losers and Failures. Nobody else has nothing else to do with us lol

2nd for an old grepo player that never delivered a good game in all this world’s where you played…obviously u have no clue how ww system works.

Drama queen is back ladies and gentlemens Red-H Drama Shanks hits again! Don’t buy tickets he does a cheap show for free.
You're right about him being THEE drama queen. He's still complaining about Hydra...smh. Lifetime ago

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
I just dont see the Point or the Honor in having 5 Alliances from the start :rolleyes: Epic Failures, Epic Losers, Epic Dreamers, The Silent Coming and Black Sheep

Someone told me all these alliances are working together and closely connected, I take back what i said on another Forum Fiasco United is not playing on this world if they did they would be 1 alliance fighting against everyone else

This mass Hugging is just shameful for any alliance and ruins the game.
Lol, 3/5 of those aren't us. At least, we commonfolk haven't heard anything about not attacking Epic Dreamers and I don't recognize any of the names from our Discord and we don't share forums with them. The other two I've never even heard of, and Alien Extraction are literally marked red. Keep whining.

LongbowMan

Lochagos
WHO DARES SUMMON GODS BY THEIR NAMES?

THE WRATH OF MONEY WILL FIND YOU!

Σαν εφιάλτης σκάω μέσα στον ύπνο σου.

Oblivious Death

Hekatontarch
I am sorry if i am mistaken.

But you have to admit its in the name Epic Dreamers a lot would assume they are from the same team as Epic Losers & Epic Failures.

As for the rest @LongbowMan and @RoyalKnight im sorry for tagging them like this but they are the leaders of Alien Extraction, they and others from their Team know and have played with many players the majority in Epic Losers & Epic Failures for a few worlds now the leaders in one have played in the same team with the other recently.

If they are attacking/fighting eachother great it will at least make the game more fun for players not in Epic and wont make the world so one sided and predictible.

If they are Allied well you are selfish and you are ruining the world for the rest of us i hope the Game Operators will find a way to combat 6 alliances (any) working together in any world it would be 100 times more fun if it was 40 players or 35 Vs everyone else the best wins.
Why is it so hard to believe that we are not playing together with Epic lol

Milkarat

Chiliarch
His point about stacking the servers so hard right away is valid but idk if it applies to this world. Maybe he should consider joining a premade for the next world and getting on one of the better teams and learn from inside how they work. Its silly to assume that Aliens and Epic are working together. They are probably ignoring each other for the most part right now in favor of the much more abundant and simple food options.
The community is so small that former team mates end up on opposing teams the next world quite often... So using that point is kinda silly.

Milkarat

Chiliarch
As for the Alien and Epic as the same team.... Epic just took 4 cities from Aliens.

World looking very good for the Epics. According to Grepodata they have about 20% of the map under their dominion.

jameslongst

Strategos
As for the Alien and Epic as the same team.... Epic just took 4 cities from Aliens.

World looking very good for the Epics. According to Grepodata they have about 20% of the map under their dominion.
And if this were domination that would matter lmao.

jameslongst

Strategos
simply because when alliances he doesnt like are winning/leading the rankings or wars he likes to cry and moan on externals about hugging or gold use excuses but never skill or strategy they might be employing :rolleyes:
Remember that time TF rimmed you and your ridiculous team? That was good times wasn't it? Man, you cried salty little man tears. So good.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Remember that time TF rimmed you and your ridiculous team? That was good times wasn't it? Man, you cried salty little man tears. So good.
Good times indeed, sometimes i still fondly remember ghosting your co-founder with a lightning bolt and a ping and alex or whatever his name was while solo defending against your 30 pro member group :eek:
All the best luck to you and your team in this world James, hopefully you finally do something worthwhile after years of failing and losing :)

KarmaIsDaddy

Peltast
Clearly they are all together!!!! I mean one of them even named their alliance TrueEpicAlienSilentFalcon, this means that they are definitely one team

jameslongst

Strategos
Good times indeed, sometimes i still fondly remember ghosting your co-founder with a lightning bolt and a ping and alex or whatever his name was while solo defending against your 30 pro member group :eek:
All the best luck to you and your team in this world James, hopefully you finally do something worthwhile after years of failing and losing :)
That's the nicest thing you ever said to me you big softy. Alex What's His Name sends his best as well I'm sure.

However if you find yourself solo defending....well it might be YOU that's the jerk and not everyone else LOL.

My advice to you if you see TF coming: do like you've done for ten years now and run your a#$ off.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
That's the nicest thing you ever said to me you big softy. Alex What's His Name sends his best as well I'm sure.

However if you find yourself solo defending....well it might be YOU that's the jerk and not everyone else LOL.

My advice to you if you see TF coming: do like you've done for ten years now and run your a#$ off.
Why would i take advice from someone who flopped their last 10 worlds?
Besides im not the one who ran to world speed 1 and 2 worlds for years to avoid my teams while i was still playing revo lol
Most of your team ghosted on En110 before my team would even reach you cuz as always.. you spawn near the rim away from everyone, at least now worlds are so small when you drop a week later you are still in middle of the core ocean.

jameslongst

Strategos
Why would i take advice from someone who flopped their last 10 worlds?
Besides im not the one who ran to world speed 1 and 2 worlds for years to avoid my teams while i was still playing revo lol
Most of your team ghosted on En110 before my team would even reach you cuz as always.. you spawn near the rim away from everyone, at least now worlds are so small when you drop a week later you are still in middle of the core ocean.
Look at you still coming with 8 year old propaganda...now that's commitment lol. The Curb your Enthusiasm soundtrack should have been playing when I read that...and 110? That old? We are in the 100 and whatever it is server now, Son. Come get some. Drop your imaginary team and come get some.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Look at you still coming with 8 year old propaganda...now that's commitment lol. The Curb your Enthusiasm soundtrack should have been playing when I read that...and 110? That old? We are in the 100 and whatever it is server now, Son. Come get some. Drop your imaginary team and come get some.

No need james, these sub-par half baked teams still kick your butt up and down dead worlds.

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
@KarmaError404 your wrong!

you could have beaten them you had a great team on your side, together with True Fear you could have beaten them, and you still can you dont have to join the Golders this world things will be different you will see.

Bruh' no offence but if you would play as much as you BS here on externals, you might be a good player lol...
I don't join golders to win :p I join them cuz our main source of income ( if u wanna be a golder ) Is onlyFans :) we can send you our accounts to subscribe :D

Jokes aside, some of them are in my team in Nero, we just want to have fun.... people get angry about gold but you all play with commanders, spend on events, gold walls etc. No hurt feelings but in this 2D browsing game might be a free game but it's a pay to win and reality hurts for some people. When you join a world u know u will see golders :p and u accept to play anyway so don't complain. any good alliance has their own squad with players that are using gold.