Top 12 Top 12

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Bruh' no offence but if you would play as much as you BS here on externals, you might be a good player lol...
I don't join golders to win :p I join them cuz our main source of income ( if u wanna be a golder ) Is onlyFans :) we can send you our accounts to subscribe :D

Jokes aside, some of them are in my team in Nero, we just want to have fun.... people get angry about gold but you all play with commanders, spend on events, gold walls etc. No hurt feelings but in this 2D browsing game might be a free game but it's a pay to win and reality hurts for some people. When you join a world u know u will see golders :p and u accept to play anyway so don't complain. any good alliance has their own squad with players that are using gold.

Bold of you to assume he would ever be good rofl
He was literally messaging me for days to make a pact with an enemy ally to war with JFL because his lil team on the rim was getting demolished by 3rd tear JFL recruits and when i didnt do it he started flash spamming me and my premade.

Also OnlyFans is a copyrighted name from my 133 team so expect my lawyers to ring you up for that $$$

jameslongst

Strategos
@jameslongst Real question, does your team still use Skype?
We have never used Skype, where did you hear that?
Bold of you to assume he would ever be good rofl
He was literally messaging me for days to make a pact with an enemy ally to war with JFL because his lil team on the rim was getting demolished by 3rd tear JFL recruits and when i didnt do it he started flash spamming me and my premade.

Also OnlyFans is a copyrighted name from my 133 team so expect my lawyers to ring you up for that $$$
Book licking little toxic meatbag...get out of here and go troll your own server if you even play anymore.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
We have never used Skype, where did you hear that?

Book licking little toxic meatbag...get out of here and go troll your own server if you even play anymore.

James got triggered right here so hard that he felt comfortable enough to blatantly lie while knowing i was in his skype and that he used it years after discord existed because his own people told us rofl

RoyalKnight

Lochagos
James got triggered right here so hard that he felt comfortable enough to blatantly lie while knowing i was in his skype and that he used it years after discord existed because his own people told us rofl

What is funny is, they are using Skype this world for their alliance, how ironic. If he was being sarcastic, I didn't notice. Oh well, some people never change. Maybe my bulb needs to be changed.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
What is funny is, they are using Skype this world for their alliance, how ironic. If he was being sarcastic, I didn't notice. Oh well, some people never change. Maybe my bulb needs to be changed.

i honestly cant imagine being asked by a founder/leader of any ally to install skype for a group chat..
same here, his sarcasm dodge skills are off the chart.

jameslongst

Strategos
i honestly cant imagine being asked by a founder/leader of any ally to install skype for a group chat..
same here, his sarcasm dodge skills are off the chart.
Nor can I imagine a competent leader inviting you into their alliance…you’re a faithless backhanded cur lmao.

The entire community knows I still use skype. All of you try to learn sarcasm. Dim bulbs LOL.

Anyway this bores me…maybe you guys should rent a room to finish each other off.

Last edited:

jameslongst

Strategos
#1 - Epic Failures / Epic Losers (Swim)
Located in Ocean 44 and totally Dominating that Ocean with the most cities this alliance and comprised of a lot of known and experienced players in Grepolis this alliance currently looks Unstoppable! only 3 or 4 lost cities to other alliances which is nothing compared to how much time has passed in the world Currently they are fighting True Fear and moving down in to their Core and winning! going to give this alliance a Swim.

#2 - Alien Extraction (Swim) This is another strong alliance with a lot of old and Experienced players, Located in Ocean 55 same as Epic they are currently the winners in their Ocean. They seem to be avoiding or are Allied with Alliance next to them like The Silent Coming,Black Sheep. They are clearing up their Core and expanding into Ocean 54 where Flying Falcons are located i expect there will be a war here soon both are strong teams so should be fun to watch Giving this alliance a Swim.

#3 - Flying Falcons (Swim)
Dominating Ocean 54 with over 90+ Players and 3 Alliances with plenty of room to grow and internalize i expect this alliance to stay for a little longer,not many players i recognize but they seem to be doing good so far considering they are between 2 very strong alliances Epic+Aliens very few losses if they continue to defend and if they cut their numbers down internalize the Inactives/Simmers they might be a match for Aliens, still to early to say how things will go but giving this team a Swim for now!

#4- Epic Losers same as number #1.

#5 - The Silent Coming (Float/Sink)
Located in Ocean 55 next to Aliens they are avoiding going North into O55 and have instead decided to enter into Ocean 45,i dont really know much about this team or who they are allied with but i dont see them going head to head with Aliens and surviving! they have some room to grow but that growth will be very slow compared to the other teams so i expect at some point for them to be conquered or absorbed into a much bigger alliance giving them a Float then Sink!

#
6 - True Fear /TrueEpicAlienSilentFalcn (Sink)
This Alliance is in my Ocean so i can give some more information about them,Located in Ocean 45 a few or a lot of known players! they are Currently fighting some smaller Alliances in Ocean 45, some players from these smaller alliances have been invited to join them which i dont think will help them! they have recently started getting attacked by Epic! who are moving down into their Core now this is where it gets confusing, Instead of Going North filling up the islands around their Core to prevent Epic from moving on them in a Strategy for what i would call mentally challenged no Logic or Sense They are moving down into the South where new players are showing up Deep south! Risking to Lose or Intentionally abandoning 6k-8k Cities in favor of 2k/3k cities :rolleyes: i have seen some players moving down,some going into O55 wasting slots they desperately need for their Northern Islands, i dont see any Plan or Strategy if its Running away from Epic! then i would call that insane and worthy of a Sink!

#7 - Black Sheep (Float/Sink) same as number #5 they are going down into O55 some expanding into O45 but same issue not getting enough BP because of Pacts or whatever exactly the same situation as The Silent Coming.

#8 - Endurance(Sink) Located into Ocean 45 they looked like they would be a strong team, then from what i heard True Fear sent in Spies made the alliance not disband but caused Chaos and got many of their members to switch sides and join them and their Sister Alliance TrueEpicAlienSilentFalcn Giving it a Sink.

#9 - TrueEpicAlienSilentFalcn same as #6 Sink.

#10-ALPHA (Float/Sink) Seem to have moved into Ocean 33 away from everyone if they can keep their members active and not cause a division i expect them to stay a little longer but without getting BP they wont grow so im going to give them a (Float/Sink) Seems appropriate.

#11- Flying Falcons 3 same as 3 so Swim.

#12- Freedom Fighters my own team so i cant give a unbiased review, Good people though and a chill alliance :)

my own View on the world so hope you all enjoyed and no hard feelings.
Salty...I love how the number two team allied with the number one team and that didn't even make a headline. That's okay shanks you are hiding from all of them equally lol...hows ocean 046?

jameslongst

Strategos
Yes that's right grepo fans. You guys need an honest top 12...so here's the real news: The number ONE team has allied with the number TWO team. What a shock! Apparently they are all a bunch of eunuchs lol.

Still confused? They don't have the stones to play the game right. They are going in to kill the server outright with months left. They will eat the little alliances around them, and 69 each other for MONTHS. I just watched it happen in the last server. Its how the game is played now by these worthless curs, and everyone else runs to the rim and pretends they have a chance.

Its pathetic. Its designed to give the bullies access to victims without ever being at risk themselves, and True Fear wont run.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Yes that's right grepo fans. You guys need an honest top 12...so here's the real news: The number ONE team has allied with the number TWO team. What a shock! Apparently they are all a bunch of eunuchs lol.

Still confused? They don't have the stones to play the game right. They are going in to kill the server outright with months left. They will eat the little alliances around them, and 69 each other for MONTHS. I just watched it happen in the last server. Its how the game is played now by these worthless curs, and everyone else runs to the rim and pretends they have a chance.

Its pathetic. Its designed to give the bullies access to victims without ever being at risk themselves, and True Fear wont run.
1688851126293.png

If you need me you just shine the bat symbol i shall come and answer your call James for old friends sake, i can make this world implode by just dropping

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Dont listen to James lil shanks, he is just jealous that he cant spawn into the rim oceans and hide from other top teams anymore but is forced to drop in middle of the core

i like how james always cries about pacts but are the top 2 alliances together when with a simple check i saw @HyKe lost 3 cities to Aliens today... is it handoff or did u defend them hykey boi

Last edited:

jameslongst

Strategos
View attachment 16755

If you need me you just shine the bat symbol i shall come and answer your call James for old friends sake, i can make this world implode by just dropping
Would be only what they deserve and I would gladly spit roast them with you.
Dont listen to James lil shanks, he is just jealous that he cant spawn into the rim oceans and hide from other top teams anymore but is forced to drop in middle of the core

i like how james always cries about pacts but are the top 2 alliances together when with a simple check i saw @HyKe lost 3 cities to Aliens today... is it handoff or did u defend them hykey boi

Ya “boi...” you defend ‘em? What a joke lol.