Top 12 Top 12

Mike 3rd

Hipparchus
Not quite... u didn't mentioned True Fear ( your alliance ) in your first attempt, is never too late to do another opinion :D
My first attempt was before True Fear dropped. I was in a 5 person alliance at the time and wasn't gonna go and throw us in the top 12 lol

Mike 3rd

Hipparchus
Alright, been a little while so time for a new one

Epic Failures - Swim
They've been at the top since day one, and I don't see them going anywhere any time soon. They have some really good players at the top; however, I do think they've got some dead weight that they will need to internalize. Additionally, Aliens has been making some ground on them over the past week or two and is leading them in cities taken 8-5. Epic is definitely the favorites, but I don't see them running away with this world anytime soon.

Alien Extraction -
Swim
Another group with a lot of recognizeable names and heavy hitters at the top. They have been forming a really solid core and have been gaining on Epic. This group has been running right through Black Sheep and The Silent Coming and they are leading their war with Epic. While they are trailing Epic at this point, I see them overtaking Epic's top branch in the next few weeks as they continue to narrow the gap between them and Epic.

True Fear -
Swim
This is my team, so not going to go too in depth since my point of view is obviously biased. Most of our team's growth has come at the expense of Endurance with 33 cities taken compared to only one lost. I'll leave it to others if they want to give a more in depth review.

Flying Falcons - Float
This is the final team that I would consider in the top tier of contenders, and I would put them right on the edge of that tier. They have 3 mostly full branches which indicates there will be a lot of consolidation to be done over the next couple of months. Internals alone will allow the top players to continue to grow; however, they haven't shown any ability to take cities from other contenders as they are losing to Epic 17-0 and Aliens 3-0. For this team to contend, they will have to prove they can do more than just internalize their weakest players.

Black Sheep -
Sink
This team has had a rough go recently. They have some good players, but many of the others are inexperienced/unorganized. This team is losing 21-1 to Aliens and 10-0 to Epic. I would imagine the top players from this alliance will eventually be forced to leave and join another alliance or go down with the rest of the team.

Endurance -
Sink
Not much to say here. This team is getting beaten by pretty much every alliance they have fought against. They will probably continue to sim on the rim, but I don't see them doing much more than that.

Alpha/ Omega - Float
This team has taken a unique approach to forming a core all the way out in O33. Their cities there will be safe, but as they continue to lose cities in the core oceans, they are going to struggle to produce enough BP to continue to grow.

It's not a top 12, but I don't really see any other teams worth mentioning further down in the rankings.

RudeNoxious

Phrourach
@TromboneTom @Spartan AD

would appreciate it if you guys dropped on this world next EN154 and educate @jameslongst again like the many worlds how this game is meant to be played.

im not Scared like him, if he and his team Ghost i promise to stay and fight you guys with my Team. i Already Challenged and fought a Couple of Fiascos Alone on one world just ask the players in your team so at least i can offer a bit of Fun for you :cool:

Peace
I vagely remember you to be the guy on hydra having 5 cities with no transports and only dlu inside, how are you going to challenge them? Hug them to dead?

RudeNoxious

Phrourach
Whats the problem, arent you guys(True Fear) the strongest here why would it be a problem if the rest of Fiasco were to drop

Didnt you tell me you kicked their *** on Mydona or whatever that world was!

Or are we getting a little afraid of losing this world just like you did on Hydra haha
I really don't know where you get it from but I was never in True Fear in Hydra and further am I also not in True Fear in this world