Top 5 alliances discussion

DeletedUser34812

Top 5 alliances.

Which alliance has impressed you guys/lady's the most so far and reasons why.

Which alliance has been below expectations and reasons why so far.

Top 5 alliances discussion

:pro::rolleyes::):eek::eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41204

Wll the ottomans where waaaaay above my ecpectations i didn't think they would be able to survive a week, man did they prove me wrong.

The alliance im disappointed with atm is INFECTIOUS, theyve played many world and have won them easily but they seem to be falling behind in this world with 100+ players and average points below 2000. Hopefully theyre lead by experienced players and will turn away from the MRA route

DeletedUser18983

Wll the ottomans where waaaaay above my ecpectations i didn't think they would be able to survive a week, man did they prove me wrong.

The alliance im disappointed with atm is INFECTIOUS, theyve played many world and have won them easily but they seem to be falling behind in this world with 100+ players and average points below 2000. Hopefully theyre lead by experienced players and will turn away from the MRA route

They have 0 players originally in the alliance Infectious.

DeletedUser

Lane's Top 5 Review:

The Mighty Emperors:
Ranked First.
I believe this alliance is positioned the best, mainly because they are on the RIM! I feel their first REAL enemy will be Iron Born.
They have a pretty low point count for their top members. I'm also seeing a lack of activity about half-way through their member list.

TW-Shadow:
Second Ranked.
These guys...I'm not sure if they were affiliated to the TW-Shadow from Alpha (en1), but I will always hate the name. Blame the Alpha TW-Shadow for rimming me when I first started!
I would have to say these guys are placed nicely in the middle of the world. They have quite the targets to choose from, go get 'em tigers! TWS holds the top players of the world. I'm seeing a pretty active bunch, I think it'll be a while before these guys go away. Ready your seat belts.

Iron Born:
Third Ranked.
One city already lost! :/ Not off to a good start!
Is TWS targeting this corner of the world, by chance?
I think if they continue to grow at a decent rate they could survive. Maybe. Keep working.

The Tyrants:
Fourth Ranked.
Seem to be doing better than the other alliances with your member count per point ratio. I'm also seeing a little bit of inactivity towards the bottom. You have your little area in the east. Hopefully TWS and Black Knights do not team up against you. That could be bad. Keep moving though!

Black Knights:
Fifth Ranked.
They are certainly off to a good start. Could they possess a threat to TWS? Maybe a good war? I'm loving the member count to point ratio. I'd say you've done well on cutting the dead weight! I see these guys going far as well! Keep up the good work!

Keep me updated guys!

Best luck to you all!

- Lane

DeletedUser12858

Map of the top alliances
showmap.php

8rqBtB2.jpg

#1 in points, #1 in ABP, five players in the top 10. Clearly the best alliance at the moment, and I'm not saying it because I'm in it :p
Still haven't had a big war, but then again, no one really has in this world. Complete control over oceans 36 and 46, pretty much cruising through the world. Surely, threats will come sooner or later, and they will be challenged for their top spot.

lpTZtdB.jpg

Oh, the big TW-Shadow. By far the most popular pick to win it all when the world started. And maybe they would've done it had their top 2 players quit the game a month in. Julio failed to prove his doubters wrong and now the alliance is led by Poisonous Doctor, who is a very good player but he's also very active in Ialysos, so we'll have to wait and see how that turns out. We know they're an aggressive alliance, but they definitely don't seem as good as they did a couple of weeks ago. Still, you can't count them out.

0jJBcGX.jpg

#3 in points, #3 in ABP, 3 players in the top 10. They are all about number three :D
Very good alliance, well organized and have a couple of great players like murtagthebad who is class. They are west of TW-S and north or In Kontrol, so they can fight them both if they wanted to. Also, it gives them options to choose an ally and potentially take out one of the other two. I'd rank them above TW-s, but I'm doing these by the in game ranking so they're #3.

bgpWxaF.jpg

An alliance I know almost nothing about! Probably because they're far from the action, over in O64. They will probably slowly advance towards the core oceans and then we'll see if they're legit or not. Seem quite good at the moment, but then again, they have no threats nearby.

MjHFhka.jpg

How many members? lol :D

Honorable Mentions

zdvExcA.jpg

Very good and aggressive alliance, currently fighting my next honorable mention. They seem well organized and determined, but they're still a few steps away from becoming great. If I'm informed correctly, they're in good relations with TW-S.

cxpteHE.jpg

Rounding out the top 10 is Dont Cry. An alliance that was formed recently and started fightin as soon as they were created. They have some very good players and could definitely help one of the top alliances in their wars. Positioned near all the biggest alliances, they're a big target, as well as a big asset if someone could get them on their side.

Hope this gives at least a bit of life to the Gonnos forums, it's really sad and quiet around here.
Cheers

DeletedUser

Excellent top five overview, very nice. The Tyrants look they are in a nice safe location whereas Black Knights, not so much. :D

DeletedUser

Oh Nest as an enemy to Black Flag, they are on GREAT relations with TW... TW was so nice as to constantly set up some of our members by clearing their cities whole and then letting BF send the CS ;)

But what we do.

Snipe it. :pro:

I even heard some other shady stuff, gotta mail me for that info though ;)

DeletedUser18983

Oh Nest as an enemy to Black Flag, they are on GREAT relations with TW... TW was so nice as to constantly set up some of our members by clearing their cities whole and then letting BF send the CS ;)

But what we do.

Snipe it. :pro:

I even heard some other shady stuff, gotta mail me for that info though ;)

Hehe it's not like Black Flag merged into the alliance that was already going to win the WW or anything on EN-53 *cough* *cough*

DeletedUser

Hehe it's not like Black Flag merged into the alliance that was already going to win the WW or anything on EN-53 *cough* *cough*

No real talent/skill. Getting whooped by Dont Cry
*cough* *cough*

Fake Medals
*cough* *cough*

DeletedUser41575

My top 5

In Kontrol- They really do seem to be "In Kontrol of oceans 46 and 36" as they claim. Currently in a war with "Iron Born" they hold the #1 ranked spots for team attackers and overall fighters; thus making their enemy the # 1 ranked in defending. They must really be putting the hurt on. Iron born hang in there!

TW-Shadow- There always seems to be at least 1 alliance that regroups for another go at a new world. With their alliance leader/point leader gone will they live up to reputation or fall short of expectations?

Black Knights- Seems like a good alliance, I expect a lot and for them to be here a while.

The Tyrants- Seem decent, have a lot of players with 1 city still. We'll see how fast they can expand and what holds in their future for them.

The Mighty Recruiters-

DeletedUser26774

No real talent/skill. Getting whooped by Dont Cry
*cough* *cough*

Fake Medals
*cough* *cough*

And trae you would know better then most about being fake no cough there ............

It's still early , let's see whom last between us ...shall we? I think this world has great players in all the top alliances , and their are some that are on the rise , things do change daily here .....One day yer on top another day ....welll we'll see huh trae?....lol

love the trash talk though ...i am sure you'll have more
Cheers ;)

DeletedUser

Haha Dark ur one to talk :rolleyes:

If u look back at the mail Bballplaya sent to our alliance starting the War, and various other mails and posts he boasts of being the best player even in his profile. He's as arrogant as your alliance is. U say ur better than our alliance but I don't see that. Recall the conquest scores ;)

DLH, what about me is fake? lets tell the public what u think so then I can blast you with the Facts.

DeletedUser12858

If u look back at the mail Bballplaya sent to our alliance starting the War, and various other mails and posts he boasts of being the best player even in his profile. He's as arrogant as your alliance is.
I love that his profile says: "Do you like my shiny crown? It's there for a reason. ;)"

Ya, it's there for a reason. That reason is being a mediocre player in a 175 player alliance that had 50 of the top 60 players in that world. Wow, that's really impressive, not everyone can win a crown being such an important member of the winning alliance in such a close and fun battle with other alliances.
Surely, he's one of the greatest players ever.

DeletedUser

And trae you would know better then most about being fake no cough there ............

It's still early , let's see whom last between us ...shall we? I think this world has great players in all the top alliances , and their are some that are on the rise , things do change daily here .....One day yer on top another day ....welll we'll see huh trae?....lol

love the trash talk though ...i am sure you'll have more
Cheers ;)

Here DLH lets let everyone see what started our War. :D Lets see what the Arrogant Bballplaya sent to our negotiator an hour after, we sniped your CS <<< That's right, u sent an attack before you declared war. And the best part it didn't even land but u send an arrogant message stating our destruction.

BBallplaya24 on 2014-01-12 at 18:04
You get the respect of me not being overly harsh because you are friends with Darklionhunter...

I was shown the conversation between you and him as I am the Commander In Chief of Black Flag. The only thing that you have to worry about are your members in our ocean. We WILL be taking them. They are in our ocean and everything in ocean 54 is Black Flag territory.

I can give you these options. Have your members in O54 hurriedly get to conquest before we reach them and found/conquer out of our ocean. I can't promise they will make it if we reach them first.

You can try to defend them and break the sieges, but this will force not only myself but all of our members to start pushing your members WAY back into your ocean. Player for player we are much better, especially with our core leadership having played with each other for quite some time.

You have not had the opportunity to meet me yet as Dyme was too slow for me. I don't lose cities and I will continue to expand further and further. The direction of my expansion can either end at the ocean line or push right into your core. If you want to fully understand how good of a player I can be, try to break the sieges. Than you will see me soon, I promise.

-Bobby

He surely hasn't lost any cities yet, as he is about 12 hour away by CS. But we surely have taken his allies cities :D
Must of been crazy that I took the first city the first day after that mail :)

and with all due respect, I'm not trash talking, I'm simply talking Politics...

Lastly... Do u agree or Disagree that TW set us up or was it a very very weird coincidence?

P.S. The first line in Bballplaya's mail always gets me rollin...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's 12-0 in favor of Don't Cry, I counted The Republic as they were the same alliance.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7...e&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points= &max_points=

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7...ose&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=

O I wish PH, but they took one player from us that was really close to them, Sclax, and he had one city(3k points or so).

So the score should be 12-1 since he was eliminated from the game... But hey! we have one going right now that I'm sure they cant break that! 400 bir.

so 13-1 :eek: :pro: :rolleyes: :p (SW)

Let that Black Flag Burn.

DeletedUser43011

What do you think the chances of this conversation veering back on topic...or is that just a crazy notion that we discuss Gonnos top 5 and not who did what to who in another world ?

DeletedUser

What do you think the chances of this conversation veering back on topic...or is that just a crazy notion that we discuss Gonnos top 5 and not who did what to who in another world ?

Go ahead and get it back on topic m8... Don't ask why.

And it's being done in this world right now. Reread and understand.