Top 5 alliances discussion

DeletedUser35493

It doesn't care anymore guys. We all know Contract Killers is going to win Gonnos...

DeletedUser35493

What gives you that illusion
Oh sorry, I was in a very strange mood last night... And then I say/do stupid things... like this!

I think there's not much to talk about the top 5 right now, only Cleopatras Aces has to be eliminated.

By the way, this is going to be such a chaotic world with the alliances which are in the top already and upcoming now!

DeletedUser45141

Oh sorry, I was in a very strange mood last night... And then I say/do stupid things... like this!

I think there's not much to talk about the top 5 right now, only Cleopatras Aces has to be eliminated.

By the way, this is going to be such a chaotic world with the alliances which are in the top already and upcoming now!

They will eliminate themselves.

DeletedUser

Lets get the ball rolling :cool:

In Kontrol

Haven't lost a city in the last 5 days, seem to be taking out The Rebuplican Guard, small alliance, maybe for position, maybe 'cos they have run out of decent targets

Rogue Shadow

My alliance, nuff said

Global Anarchy

Seem to have lost a couple of large ish players in the last couple of days.....where did they go?? Oh yeah, they went to In Kontrol, lack of confidence, maybe?? Not looking good here. They are also losing cities to Fur Queue, ranking 13th, surely this shouldn't be happening?

Don't Cry

At war with Black Flag and Shadow Knights. SK are practically finished, BF won't be far behind them :)

Cleopatras Aces

Doing OK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46882

Is that why MIP leader has been begging for Don't Cry members to join them? :eek:

Begging is a strong word. Offering people an escape from a dieing alliance is more accurate. Although, as the message said, we would evaluate those who applied to see if they met the standards. Stats don't lie. Lots of red on that conquest history.