Top 5 players.

DeletedUser

AoE, do you remember me? I spammed you in the first week or so.

Yeah, but so did the rest of the server, I still receive lots of messages even now. How come you haven't progressed?

DeletedUser

Hehe, if only you spent as much time on your grepolis account as you do spamming the external forums and skype chats, you'd be in the top 5. :p

because this is fun and grepolis farming is so pointless

i already have too many farms/cities to do 5 min farming with out making me bored

DeletedUser15834

Gotta agree with Mac on this one.
At this stage of the game its all about positioning and working to get the whole crew up to a strong level rather than an individual having to have the big cities.
Ill prob be dropping a little too if others plan on maxing their cities as it is far more efficient to have them around the 10k mark otherwise its just cutting own on the amount of troops the city can hold.
There are quite a few players progressing at a similar rate at the moment so it will be interesting to see how things settle down in a few months time.

DeletedUser

I think you're confusing consumption with purchasing, as I tried explaining to you before; that number is the latter, although it is split a little with the short lived account I had on Chi as well which I was temporarily playing before I joined Psi.

If you want to talk about consumption in the first week, it was approximately 30k but not only did it include cutting down building construction to get a 7k city ridiculously fast, it also included well over 2k troops/ships, enormous amounts of silver for my cave, maxed out research, and abusing the merchant feature a few dozen times. Ever since, 99% of my gold usage has just gone to speeding up building construction, the 1% being a couple of olympic games, and a couple of times speed building a CS or some LS in the third week. Apart from the first week, it's nothing worth talking about at the level people have been whining about here on the external forums and elsewhere. To keep up the consumption level of my first week is beyond anybodies means, and the cutting down of troops/ships/research times is very costly in the end. If a player is willing to do that then he/she is entitled to do so.

Although I certainly haven't gained my number 1 rank purely off gold. :D

sort of what i was getting at with my last 2 posts. ty for letting us know how u used ur gold but honestly the fact that how and what u used it is on is on u. fact that ppl sit here and belittle players for using it is just stupid . its part of the game fellas so friggin deal with it ur just mad bc he has more gold and used it better than u did. boo who lets all cry in a corner now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so when have people complained about his use of gold ever?

in the first week yes, now no

DeletedUser13729

arguing is fine but could we actually do a list then comment beside the player name or after the list, so it is related to this topic instead of playing ethug with aoe.

DeletedUser

Instead of the top 5 players with points, how about a list of the 5 most awesome players? I'd love to get a rating to once in a while :O

/ Joke.

Btw AoE, you remember my posts about gold usage? 0o That was not aimed at you mate. But at gold 'abuse' globally. I dislike the feature, but its there. So its only normal people will use it... Its part of the game, even though I think it shouldn't be.

DeletedUser

Instead of the top 5 players with points, how about a list of the 5 most awesome players? I'd love to get a rating to once in a while :O

/ Joke.

Btw AoE, you remember my posts about gold usage? 0o That was not aimed at you mate. But at gold 'abuse' globally. I dislike the feature, but its there. So its only normal people will use it... Its part of the game, even though I think it shouldn't be.

Yeah I know you didn't, you just accused me of being an autofarmer and cheater, lol. I take it as a compliment though. I farm so consistently and so often I'm as good as a hacker. :cool:

I know specifically which players complained about my gold usage and they continued to do so after week 1, even including messages in game from some. Kinda needs to be said but successful troll is successful, I grow a 7k fortress in a couple of days and I became instantly famous. :D

DeletedUser

isn't it funny how now u are in the same alliance... well at least MLC u can now say with out worrying that he comes to Rim you ;)

DeletedUser

isn't it funny how now u are in the same alliance... well at least MLC u can now say with out worrying that he comes to Rim you ;)

I already told him that on Skype before btw, but since he addressed it here again... Ah whatever :p

Also AoE, I said that most top players are on the top because they manage to ben the rules in a way unknown to others... I didn't say you were botting, I was offered a bot by someone on the top earlier in this world. But not you ^^

DeletedUser

I already told him that on Skype before btw, but since he addressed it here again... Ah whatever :p

Also AoE, I said that most top players are on the top because they manage to ben the rules in a way unknown to others... I didn't say you were botting, I was offered a bot by someone on the top earlier in this world. But not you ^^

I know, just taking the *mick here. All is fine and nothing personal was intended. :)

DeletedUser

aoe,im looking on psi rankings.whut happen?is your gold over?somebody,a bat or smt,its ages in front of u.r u sick or smt?ahh,i forgot.u r not sick.u just suck,as i told u long b4.

DeletedUser10984

aoe,im looking on psi rankings.whut happen?is your gold over?somebody,a bat or smt,its ages in front of u.r u sick or smt?ahh,i forgot.u r not sick.u just suck,as i told u long b4.

lol look at ABP rankings. AoE is #1 by far. Also look at the fact AoE is using that gold advantage for the whole alliance by taking,building, and giving away cities.

DeletedUser

Another unsigned de-rep with this as a comment:

'Enlighten This'

Why not just put 'hurp durp' in the same comment field? Would have made basically the same point. :D

In response; maybe I will, if you actually signed your rep. ;)

@sac: only minor correction I'll add is that I just take the cities, add some silver, undo some awful tech, demolish useless building levels or add some without using any gold. Everybody has their own preferential builds and trying to cater to them all would be a bit too time consuming.

DeletedUser

aoe,i never -rep somebody without saying who i am.i dont like u and u know that but im not afraid of anything.i think i should derep u,but i dont see the point.im sure many players r dereped u daily:).

DeletedUser

aoe,i never -rep somebody without saying who i am.i dont like u and u know that but im not afraid of anything.i think i should derep u,but i dont see the point.im sure many players r dereped u daily:).

Did I say anything here about you specifically? Talk about paranoid. :D Although that is not as amusing of a notion as the idea that you seem to dislike me but I can't recall conversing with you in any serious depth. That doesn't seem to stop you from spewing nonsense on the external forums.

On the point of no longer being number one; who cares? I've had a week off in vacation mode, as well as a few patches of inactivity in the last month of gameplay, on top of having to capture inactive cities of internal claims and pass them on to other alliance members to prevent them being poached. If it's a choice between remaining in that number one spot and helping out alliance members, I will pick the latter. It doesn't take a genious to figure that one out.

As for being de-repped; I've only had a few but nearly all of them have been unsigned, most likely by players I've had disagreements with or maybe farms in game. If people wish to engage in immature antics then it does a lot more damage to them than it does me, a shame though they don't reveal themselves in the process; cowards. ;)

DeletedUser

aoe,u can try to farm or rim me.i dont have defense,but be my guest.show me how good u r.u know my ingame,i would not ask help,so lets do it!(and im not even half of your size).

DeletedUser

aoe,u can try to farm or rim me.i dont have defense,but be my guest.show me how good u r.u know my ingame,i would not ask help,so lets do it!(and im not even half of your size).

To prove what exactly? You're in a pacted alliance, and I'm not the one going around the external forums calling everybody a newb as you tend to, and if I recall your first account profile under the username 'schutzzy', you stated you were coming down to rim me. Apart from being rimmed yourself, you have now been given a much larger account that is closer to me. It appears you have a lot more to prove than I do as you seem to have a bone to pick with me for no reason, so why not finish what you started, or have you changed your mind already? :D

If I'm a newb, then surely it will not be hard for you to personally take some of my cities.

DeletedUser

i wasnt rimmed.i leaved due to some very nasty problems that i had and have.and my real name is mutzzy.BUT,even that i really dont know how much time i have,i challenge u to one thing:lets go in any world u want,take place on same island and see who will remain alive.do u rhink u can do that?if u defeat me i assure u that many peoples will see u with different eyes.so?
and,btw,im not playing now coz i receive a LARGER account.im playing to help a friend.i dont need larger accounts,i can make them playing myself,but in the last period i wasnt very attracted in playing grepolis.but to prove that always skills will defeat gold,i will play against u.and listen to me well,I WILL DEFEAT U!