Top 12 Top Alliances - Sink Or Swim

DeletedUser47369

actually it wont, Naji and his team are not here to play seriously, just to trade gold for the other world, so im quite sure doom has it handled unless naji's team decides to stop trading and start working lol

Its hard to say whats going to happen here. There is always faces at the start of worlds but they disappear quick ( ive done the same in some worlds )

Exile will play there own game here. Not going to focus on others ( Im aware they are around us )

We will just build the core and move outwards. War can find us as they know where we are :)

DeletedUser

Actually no.
currently no 5 came from Taras, no new random people, played for many months there together. They will not be nr 5 soon when all real mra steps in.

These are just first days, let BP end. It's a long game, ridicolous to jugde now.
i see some strong teams comming. Exit always run one, Demons have some experienced players, also small Jeff team deserves some respect. Small get Hyped took some nice players.
Do not look at the size. Other things will tell more soon.

Alliance cap 130 is a bit too big though. and morale suck in general, not sure how good it will work with a speed 4.

DeletedUser

Those around 50-60 are hardly MRA at this moment in time; I guarantee those at around 50-60 will get rid of some members, those that are around 20-30 members can hardly be classed as non-MRA. Their size is not something that players want to join, if players get an invite from the rank 1 alliance with over 6 million members and counting, they are gonna join them.

DeletedUser

Its hard to say whats going to happen here. There is always faces at the start of worlds but they disappear quick ( ive done the same in some worlds )

Exile will play there own game here. Not going to focus on others ( Im aware they are around us )

We will just build the core and move outwards. War can find us as they know where we are :)

SS Family and Exile have shared forums?

DeletedUser16633

Najis taem Many Heava Fighta, Nope Mra...Onli Heava Killars...Rest die...

(SW)

DeletedUser16633

Lol sorry couldnt help my self, miss Croatian L to :(

Oh he does?, cant be much to say about me anyway :)

DeletedUser46374

Actually no.
currently no 5 came from Taras, no new random people, played for many months there together. They will not be nr 5 soon when all real mra steps in.

These are just first days, let BP end. It's a long game, ridicolous to jugde now.
i see some strong teams comming. Exit always run one, Demons have some experienced players, also small Jeff team deserves some respect. Small get Hyped took some nice players.
Do not look at the size. Other things will tell more soon.

Alliance cap 130 is a bit too big though. and morale suck in general, not sure how good it will work with a speed 4.

Dont Forget about the recently spawned AoH . watch out ocean 45

DeletedUser

Dont Forget about the recently spawned AoH . watch out ocean 45

Yes, I agree

Angels of Hell will be a terror of 045
my respect to Adrej for leading this team of strong fighters.

Last edited by a moderator: