Top Alliances.

• Thread starter DeletedUser18983
  • Start date

DeletedUser18983

I really don't see them crumbling. And I doubt VoJ will make a dint in Imperium as they haven't yet. With the attacks that I have seen from VoJ. It's not going to happen soon. Sorry guys...

DeletedUser

Hey good to see an ally in the forums to keep me company lol. I doubt Imperium can last against the number 2 and number 4 alliance for long. Though Imperium do seem to be doing well...at the moment

Imperium lost 4 cities to us yesterday due to our operation... in this day we lost no cities... sadly 5 of our cs' failed, it was a good fight but seeing as they can't defend O24 that much and we have another city under our siege which will add to our collection!
Looks like they are finally crumbling!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just a topic to comment on top alliances:

1)-Project Core-: Big alliance. Good timing.
2)Global Domination: A merger of alliances... Popped up and war armageddon, took in a lot of there players.
3)Varvaroi: No idea...
4)VoJ: Up in the North-West corner... If I'm right, have been at war with Republic but didn't win, loose, or tie.
5)Imperium: Huge group of alliances! Controlling 5 oceans and they are pretty good at attacking and defending assuming most of the other alliances are good as well.
6)Arzwa: No idea.
7)Dynasty: Not sure.
8)The Smurfs: Love the named ;)
9)Global Assault: Global Domination
10)THE WOLFPACK NEMESIS: Part of -Project Core-.
11)The Imperial Guard: Big group as well but, don't know much...
12)Imperium Phalanx: Imperium

Any other alliances that are important:Armageddon is dead.

Say what you want! Those are my thoughts...

PH
Change VOJ
VOJ= Totaly battered Republic

DeletedUser18983

Imperium lost 4 cities to us yesterday due to our operation... in this day we lost no cities... sadly 5 of our cs' failed, it was a good fight but seeing as they can't defend O24 that much and we have another city under our siege which will add to our collection!
Looks like they are finally crumbling!

I see what you mean. However, that ill change in a day.

DeletedUser

Lol i cant see it Changing you lost another 3 cities to us today and another under our siege!
I think you'll be saying bye bye to Imperium soon!!
You've been taking our smallest players not daring to go for our bigger ones... we only lost 1 active city to Impeium

DeletedUser18983

Don't make stuff up. I've been watching the forums. We have taken at least 5 cities back. And we have taken more than 1 active city. Saying the it is still you guys VS Imperium Phalanx. Our other 2 alliances are joining to fight.

DeletedUser18983

Just to clarify, we have taken 10 cities and at least 3 under revolt. These are all active members. That's not counting the cities we have taken back from you guys. You have taken 8 from us. We have fail 1 CS on 15th. You have failed 4...

Imperium vs. GoJ: Imperium up by 4 (Started on 2/6/12)
Imperium vs. WD: Imperium up by 21 (Started on 2/11/12)

DeletedUser

Perhaps this is a good time for someone to make a detailed top alliance analysis again!

DeletedUser

If im not mistaken I think Imperium are only taking the majority of the cities from Guardians of VoJ from smaller players. Imperium wont make any dent in VoJ until they begin to take cities from the leadership of VoJ and their leadership are very good players

DeletedUser

Trust me Purple Hornet if you knew who i am you'd blow your mind... You chickened from Hornets nest and came to Imperium...you threatened JohnStark saying that you'd beat him in the war Imperium v Hornets Nest 2 weeks later you held up the white flag...
The most funny thing is Purple hornet that i left Imperium just 2 weeks ago.. if you were clever you'd know who i am...

Your alliance has only taken 5 inactives and one of Zoron the great... so dont go blabbing we have taken 9 ACTIVE Imperium Phlanax cities...

DeletedUser18983

You can't blow my mind :) If I told you who I really was it would blow you mine. I think holding out a month vs. 6 alliances is pretty good. Wait, so we are taking cities that belong to small players? Really... Well how about you guys taking cities from our rank 15th and down in Imperium Phalanx. So don't think you are so great. Our full op hasn't even started yet. I have a guess you are anyway...Really it was 4 players in The Hornets Nest who were active anyway. No I did not chicken. I was defeated.

P.S. I didn't count the inactives :p

DeletedUser18983

Oh yah, you guys are sure showing us with you 1 centaur and your 6 LS. I've only seen 1 city we have lost a CS at and you guys have lost about 5... Make that 6 as of this edit.

DeletedUser

Are you sure this was a genuine attack? Sending random attacks and diversionary attacks are good tactics to use...

DeletedUser18983

When you are taking a city... Not trying to take one under revolt lol

DeletedUser

Purple hornet i took all of the information from Imperium as for i am Y4M3N79 returned back to VOJ under an operation to bring down all alliances the the Ocean 30... The League of Delos was my target to join and yes i made it luckily... I told VOJ about each and every war and what tactics you guys use... LOL i can't believe i was there for 4 months and i wasn't kicked...

Goes to show your alliance is a disgrace!

DeletedUser

Come on guys its all supposed to be friendly banter here it seems to getting a little heated lol

DeletedUser18983

awww... Did your little mission help you guys? Did you guys bring the war to us? No you didn't. So that shows the the mission didn't help at all. That doesn't show that our alliance is a disgrace? Next time for facts.

DeletedUser

I mean Purple Hornet if you saw your self back when you were in Hornets nest the threats you gave us were so funny!
You know Hornet i was trying to Protect the Imperium when i returned to VOJ but seeing that you took in Republic i gave your alliance a 2 days warning to release them...
And hahaha you going for Global Domination aswell as for us... Lol what idiots!