Top Alliances.

• Thread starter DeletedUser18983
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Im sorry but if your leadership takes such a casual role to its war with Imperium, then there is no hope for you at all. Also they are advancing into your territory. How can you say you are winning or are not concerned by them when they are fighting on your turf and taking your cities daily? You must be thinking of a different imperium in that case ;)

DeletedUser18983

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's just not our #1 priority. It's that simple... If you can't accept that it's your problem, not ours.

DeletedUser

how is it my problem? Your alliance is losing, that is a fact. When your alliance is destroyed and beaten by VoJ I will be interested to see your reaction. If its not your number one priority thats fine but VoJ will make it your problem in the end I can guarantee that

On a different note: Varvaroi have a ceasefire with Imperial STORM, the rest of the imperials have basically given up attacking us I believe, and Varvaroi are now wiping the floor with Mobios.

DeletedUser

The fact that Imperium is losing is not true, it has been at a stalemate for quite some time no big changes yet. Also Imperium cities that were lost we're all inactive players, there have only been a couple where they were truly lost but that was at the beginning of the war. There is also the fact that all the VOJ players that our within our ocean are all in VM. Also the fact that not much action between global and Imperium is the fact that they are an whole ocean away from each other and those within imperium range are being dealt with.

DeletedUser

All that matters is Global Domination meets its destruction ;)

Call me in a week when they've been mopped over!

DeletedUser

Mobios are now basically non existent, most have jumped ship to Imperial STORM... also I would like to see who wins between Global Dom. and Dynasty but whatever the outcome I seriously doubt that it will be over in a week lol :)

DeletedUser

Purple Hornet i know Imperium inside out... if they had a war they'd do all they could do to win they are trying to fight at full strength to win on both fronts and Vanguard of Justcie is a bigger problem then Global Domination and you know that because VOJ is WAY more experienced with fighting coalitions and thisissparta here will tell u our win over Order of The Temple's 5 alliances...

DeletedUser

come on x3non, you have to be fair...order of the temple were a push over, because of major inactivity, imperium is a different kettle of fish completely. Although, I agree with your point that alliances with 4-5 different branches are doomed to fail, largely because these branches will look to rid themselves of the main branch at a moments opportunity, and I have no doubt that imperium members will say that they are different, but they arent and they will fail, VoJ are too organised and too good to be beaten by Imperium.
Just my honest opinion :)

DeletedUser

i agree with you... But u should have been in VOJ yesterday... IT WAS AWESOME... i got a cs 2 hours from a 10k city in our border the front line... i got in with ease and we filled it up with 1500 bri and for 10 hours straight we had the most humongous fight... but sadly we lost an hour before the siege ended...

DeletedUser

yeah those are the best, we've loaded a few mobios cities with 3000 biremes and sometimes they kicked it out but then for the next week or so their cities are much easier to conquer. LS are much harder to replace to even though it was lost you must have destroyed a good portion of their ls

DeletedUser

they are finished basically. most of the good players have moved over to storm or other alliances. Just clearing up the stragglers now :)

DeletedUser22115

Mobios didnt disband beause of Varvaroi, they disbanded due to inactivity and that the good player in Mobios were holding Mobios together(fair play RobH1987 for your effort) but with a founder who was hardly there and hardly ever attacked and when he did it was for himself and no one else. There was only like 7 players participating in OPs and on the ingame forums. I had suspected a few months before Mobios disbanded. Once i saw they were beginning to disband i thought Woooo easy BP from the inactives and sim city players

Thats all. :p

DeletedUser

yes you probably did suffer from inactivity but so did we and VoJ have suffered from that as well, however that doesnt account for the fact that before you were disbanding we were taking cities with ease and that is a fact now whether or not you disbanded because of us is irrelevant becuase we were beating you quite badly and thats a fact.
However you are now in an alliance that is again fighting against inactivity, sorry but you wont find much joy there I suspect unfortunately :(

DeletedUser22115

well you may have taken cities off our other members but none off me, and maybe the odd one of RobH but that didnt matter becuse he had over 80 cities and would retake them. You put one of my cities under siege with over 2500 biremes when i was offline but it was mainly Rob, myself and Munken who broke it.

DeletedUser

even if we didnt take any off of you that doesnt matter. We continued to take cities from lesser members basically destroying all around the big guns. Eventually mobios had to fall because of other members continually losing cities and being unable to replenish troops. We took many more cities from mobios than the other way around and so I believe that we did win the war, whether you broke up because of us or not we still won. Also, the reason why you had those inactives is because we either forced them into VM or they didnt want to play anymore and so your inactivity could be seen as a result of our victories.
Also I was quite surprised you didnt join up with the rest of mobios in Imperial STORM lol.

DeletedUser

Imperium are now finishing... O24 is becoming ours... Weekend Op they lost 16 cities.
Did I mention that Godzz and Whatsinaname gave declared war on Imperium...

That makes it... VOJ/GOVOJ + Global Domination/Global Assault + Godzz/Whatsinaname VS Imperium Family (4)

The odds are WAY too high...
And Mobios is also finished due to Varvaroi not inactivity

DeletedUser

I new about Whats in a Name fighting against imperium, but I didnt know GodZz. Imperium's obvious lack of diplomatic ability is catching up with them, good to know VoJ are doing well :) ....hey where did purple hornet go? Maybe he realised he better keep quiet as imperium are getting destroyed :)
@Hand of Atlas- whats going on? I thought Global Dom. were going to be destroyed in a week? lol :p