Top fifteen alliance discussion

DeletedUser

The game is playing out very well - I would like to get everyone's take on the top fifteen alliances still in the game

Rank Name Points Players Average points
1 Wake of the Kraken 96635598 84 1150424
2 Order of Chaos 48655346 63 772307
3 Margery rimmed Clive lol 47050772 80 588135
4 The Resistance 34149320 59 578802
5 Northern Resistance 2.0 22873798 26 879761
6 the Black Sheep 22636911 22 1028951
7 Dirty Dozen 20143453 20 1007173
8 RocknRollas 18391180 27 681155
9 RocknRollaz 11914990 52 229134
10 Whiner Woke Up 11210112 7 1601445
11 Suck It 9987249 7 1426750
12 The Inglorious Bastards 9026809 58 155635
13 *KRONOPOLIS* 3524817 17 207342
14 Dark Judgement 2155288 4 538822
15 Lone Wolf LOE 1509725 1 1509725

DeletedUser32373

This might be better ;)

Achilles Top 15.PNG

And as for my evaluations---

Wake of the Kraken- they have built a huge empire across many oceans and at this point I think it might be almost impossible to stop them, if not completely impossible (assuming none of their big players abandon and fight against their former alliance).

Order of Chaos- once revered as the big bad wolves, they have now taken a step down. Valuvr, their biggest player, is on vacation and they are fighting a war against Wake of the Kraken as I'm sure most everyone knows. They are currently losing that war, they have lost too many cities to count, and ocean 45 will turn over to Wake of the Kraken if the war continues at this pace. OoC have lost 18 cities to Wake of the Kraken in the last week and have gained none in return. Their last city taken from WotK was taken on the 13th, which is over 2 weeks ago.

Northern Mayhem- their only target seems to be clivestraddle and The Inglorious Bastards, and they don't seem to be gaining much ground in either war, but they have too many cities and allies in Ocean 54 so they won't be going down any time soon.

The Resistance- they have the same targets as Northern Mayhem and strong presences in the core oceans, basically same as above.

Northern Resistance- strong no longer, most of the big players left to join NM and TR and most of the players left are inactive which are now being picked off by other alliances.

The Black Sheep- they seem to be fighting clivestraddle and getting internal conquests, but they have a good average and a seemingly good player core so I guess they will stick around assuming none of the big alliances target them.

Dirty Dozen- seem a little spread out but have some very good big players which can lead their alliance to greatness so I am sure they will stick around.

RocknRollas- have some very talented players and a good hold on some of the smaller oceans, I suspect they will choose a common enemy and start a new war.

RocknRollaz- lots of members and bad average. However, they are behind the good leadership of Hasan Naqvi so I'm positive they will prosper. But also, they have some very infamous players in that alliance so the reputation of that alliance is not as good as it can be.

Winer Woke Up- very small active group of players, but they are fighting everyone and the fact that they have survived as small as they are makes me think they are a strong alliance.

Suck It- best players from NM an TR made to fight TBS and clivestraddle, they are doing an OK job.

The Inglorious Bastards- fighting wars on every front. They have so far failed at fighting all of these wars, and unless a big change is made or they gain some serious ground I suspect they will be finished off. That, however, could be a time that is very far off.

KRONOPOLIS- Rael II was in TBS, from what I've seen, and leg to make his own alliance. I like that he has it based only in ocean 43, and that he has been able to recruit 20 or so guys in ocean 43. I think if these guys keep playing good defense and maybe bring in a couple more 50-city players or so then they have a good future.

Dark Judgement- only 4 people in the alliance, but crisfasu is one of those players and from what I've heard crisfasu is a great player. I suspect this alliance will stick around or crisfasu might choose to join a different alliances.

Lone Wolf LOE- I have no idea what MrPaul59 is like but he has been alone for 2 months now and only lost one city. However, he hasn't gained any cities. I'm not really sure you could consider this an alliance.

Many thanks,

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This might be better ;)

View attachment 9840

The Inglorious Bastards- fighting wars on every front. They have so far failed at fighting all of these wars, and unless a big change is made or they gain some serious ground I suspect they will be finished off. That, however, could be a time that is very far off.

Rick

first off you are the coward who ran from our alliance cause you are a needy primadonna so dont put down our alliance because you couldnt hang with the big boys and kept getting slapped by a 50k player when you were 200k

yes we are fighting a lot of alliances but thats how we like we wouldnt have it any other way we arnt into the whole farmville thing like some

2nd any time you feel like calling me out on anything we can handle this outside our alliances ill teach you a thing or 2 about fighting a war

and 3rd of all the comment on our forum if you leave dont come back was ment for you cause im sick of you stirring up where ever you go and i dont ever want you in an alliance with me again

and lastly where did RNZ go? oh yeah thats right they ran to RNR cause they were losing to us so what now big boy it would seem we are doing very well and no where near as bad as you tried to project you pompous wind bag

DeletedUser19223

Johntheman,
You should be VERY careful who you call coward. Don't care about your past issues with Rick, as he only went there cause we didn't have room at the time. But he's with our brotherhood now and we don't take kindly to a brother being bad mouthed, as we have a saying "a attack on one of us is a attack on all of us".
As for your boost on RnZ,you do make me laugh with your claim.
If you took the time to look into their history you'd find RNZ came from RnR as a academy, but as members left from both sides they re-merged - end of story!
On review of your alliances stats, they are respectable - but no where NEAR what would be needed to chase a Alliance like RnZ out of the game, never mind a Ocean!
If you think other wise, we could test who's the real windbag and you guys can take on just a few of the Rnz girls (like yashar & Randy).
You could handle a few girls right??....................let me know and I can arrange it (just send me a PM in Achilles).

Willie:cool:

DeletedUser32373

OK john, let me explain to you why I left, and the rest of the world too.

Here is a story:

If you don't know, I am a very offensive-minded player. I had 15 cities and none of them had more than 100 DLU and 10 birs. I had already taken 2 cities from a turtle, Kenzpolis, and helped my friend take a 3rd. We had cornered him to the point where he only had 2 cities left on the same island. I started attacking him, but his wall was too big and I didn't have any cats. So, furthermore, I took 2 different enemy cities on the island and started building OLU nukes. His defense was comprised of 50 birs, 2036 swords, 471 slingers, and 71 hoplites. I went in for an attack, and came up about 200 DLU short. I only launched from half of my cities as I was still building nukes in the rest. So then, I launch again. I land it this time, and ask for support on the forums to hold the siege. Only one guy, geogriffin, sends 100 hoplites and the rest of the 60 guys in the alliance decide that it doesn't matter. So, he sends 400 slingers from his second city and breaks the siege.

The next 3 times around, the same thing happens. However, there was a difference. Every time, my friend, curuloth, attempted to send support to my sieges. However, I was in Southern 66 and he was in Northern 66 so his support was always a couple hours late. I would always try to build up DLU and support, but it would never be enough. So then, I got, actually, very mad after some of the leaders started talking trash about me on Skype and in the internals. They said I was an idiot, blah blah blah, and yeah.

So then I made a bet with "nate". I told him that if Kenz broke the siege due to a lack of support then I would leave and take curu with me, (we both agreed that IBS sucked) and so I received the spy report. 5904 swordsmen, 3716 archers, and 3205 hoplites. Along with 174 FTS and 126 ST. I decided this was going to be tough, so I launched every last unit of mine at the city. I ended up losing about 7000 OLU, but for my efforts I was the Attacker of The Day and freed up 1 or 2 city slots. (Don't remember) As always, I posted the request for support in the forums, but nothing ever came. I was able to muster up 500 hoplites and 150 swords, but, 5 hours into the siege, he launched a 1000 slinger wave from his other city. It wiped out all of my units and my efforts. All of my OLU were gone, and the next day he had 4000 biremes in his city. At my size, there was no way I was going to take that city.

So, due to a lack of activity and overall the crappiest alliance i've ever been in, I threw away 7000 OLU and gave Kenz the time to found 4 cities in the heart of his alliance's territory. Today, those cities are all 10K+ points and the city I wanted is still standing. John, if you ever even try to say your alliance is half-decent, i'll come at you and conquer all your cities. Surprisingly, I have the slots to do it ;)

So, my friend, I am still wondering how you say I got "slapped". He only attacked me once, I killed all of his units, and none of the support was even his. It was LTS from the guys with 70 cities (Crakus) in his alliance.

Dude, if any real alliance was fighting you then you wouldn't even be here. You're not even fighting any alliances in their own territory and you STILL FAIL TO SUPPORT CRACKPOTPEACH. I AM GOOD FRIENDS WITH HIM, HE'S BEEN SURVIVING ON HIS OWN FOR MONTHS NOW. THE ONLY ONE OF YOU THAT HAS EVER SUPPORTED HIM IS KLUTCH AND ME WHEN I WAS IN YOUR ALLIANCE!! YOU GUYS CAN'T EVEN SUPPORT YOUR OWN MEMBERS!!

DeletedUser32373

And "nate", what's even worse is the you pulled once I joined WotK. You punks sent jalk out to make her own alliance when she was still with you, just so you could attack me but not have the diplomatic issues with WotK. You're childish, you only got mad because I was one of your top fighters and I brought the most active player in the alliance with me to WotK. If you guys think you can win any ways with stupid little mindsets like that, then we must all be high right now.

DeletedUser23986

and lastly where did RNZ go? oh yeah thats right they ran to RNR cause they were losing to us so what now big boy it would seem we are doing very well and no where near as bad as you tried to project you pompous wind bag

RNRz was formed to recruit new players, train the and then merge back. We also needed to reduce the friends of IBS(or EN at that time). And by no chance were we loosing against you guys.

Well, we will see the stats at the end on January!

DeletedUser32373

I don't think he has the req. to join a hero world or whatever.

DeletedUser

remind me how you did against them willie old pal oh yeah thats right yashar beat you bloody is that why you are really getting all worked up cuse we did what you couldnt and who cares where RNZ came from the fact is they ran away to an alliance were pacted with then had them turn on us and as for the issue about rick butt out it has nothing to do with you

DeletedUser

and rick i remember that siege cause i helped you clear it then when my support landed you attacked it cause your siege was broken nd really you want to attack me then go ahead make my day cause unlike you i have few defensive cities and hasan other than arheo takin several cities off us yashar takin 1-2 and idk taking 1 for a total of about 7-10 cities in 66 other wise they were 3 city players in your core oceans of 57 67 from when we were pacted with you guys wich you broke for no reason so those members were issolated just like crackpot is as always we tell these members to pull back because it isnt realalistic to send support 60+ hours away beause when you need it you have to wait several days to ge it back so how about this i run my alliance how i see fit and you guys do the same as we are doing just fine even if you lot are too arrogant to admit it

DeletedUser32373

When I sent him support it was only 30 hours away, and he killed literally thousands of LS with my birs because of his morale.

DeletedUser19223

We all know trolls are on the internet.................shame they let some of them post crazy rants here.
Funny part is how they make stuff up as they go along.

DeletedUser32373

and rick i remember that siege cause i helped you clear it then when my support landed you attacked it cause your siege was broken nd really you want to attack me then go ahead make my day cause unlike you i have few defensive cities and hasan other than arheo takin several cities off us yashar takin 1-2 and idk taking 1 for a total of about 7-10 cities in 66 other wise they were 3 city players in your core oceans of 57 67 from when we were pacted with you guys wich you broke for no reason so those members were issolated just like crackpot is as always we tell these members to pull back because it isnt realalistic to send support 60+ hours away beause when you need it you have to wait several days to ge it back so how about this i run my alliance how i see fit and you guys do the same as we are doing just fine even if you lot are too arrogant to admit it

And actually I never attacked it, never attacked it, never attacked it. However, I did leave and you guys pulled a nifty little move there sending jalk out to form her own alliance to attack me, just so that you "didn't" break the NAP. Whereas, klutch still attacked me. You guys were only mad because you lost one of your best players.

(Sorry Willie:()

DeletedUser32373

Johntheman,

Willie is twice the player you'll ever be. He would whip you in a fight any day, you can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk. Willie never got beat by yashar, but you did. So tell me, how do you propose Willie is so bad? He's one of the best players i've ever come across, you're just too scared to admit it.

You know for a fact he is better than you, so if you think he isn't, then tell me, why are you better than him? Leave him out of this Nate.

DeletedUser19223

Rick - thanks, I've gotten respect the old fashion way- I've earned it!

DeletedUser23986

well, you can rule on the remains of 2013, i will teach you a nice little lesson on how your alliance works in 2014.

DeletedUser32373

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you didn't have the balls to reply to my last post on the game forum - is it true that Willie had your members band you from doing so?
Like I said in the forum he's twice the player you will ever be!
Or are you just the wimp I always thought you were??

Love much
Rick