Top fifteen alliance discussion

Lugosi

Strategos
I don't think he has the req. to join a hero world or whatever.

I actually have more than the stated requirements to join a hero world. I received the Hero's Tactician award or such like in at least three worlds. Don't think any of my alliances won the world wonders, I led Dragon Slayers in its final stint in Beta and we just lost out to Phoenix of Carthage which was inevitable with the strong ties of the Dragons Head. In Epsilon the leaders of Pathfinders weren't very good so the alliance dissolved half way through the wonders. I think my alliance in Delta may have won the wonders. I did start playing this game in 2010 so I'd like to think its obvious that I'd of at least earned the award to gain entrance to the next sequence in the game seeing as the requirements were low :p.

So why not join Achilles and you'll learn whats different?

I did join this world . . . late so was on the back foot. I then left the game entirely seeing as most of my worlds were slowly closing and I had more serious matters on the horizon with A levels. Grepolis became too much of a thief of time. I've now joined Hype and that's enough for me.

DeletedUser30193

Really guys we are talking about dead achilles. This world is nothing more then personal battles nothing else. To sit here and analyze a dead world is a joke this world is done with. I hope they shut it down soon cause it BLOWS monkey sac! I just won't leave some players here to deal with WOTK and other clowns only reason I stay. Whatever there gonna do crown a winner and shut the SOB down already....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32373

Hey bro, we take what we can get :p

(In terms of drama and )

DeletedUser30193

I wouldn't urinate on achilles world if it was on fire.....

DeletedUser

darth is just mad because OOC failed in this world and is "actively failing" in cytheria

DeletedUser19223

Come on Darth,nothing to say how WOK is also chasing OOC in Cythera??
Or have you found another world to pick on women?

DeletedUser23986

and rick i remember that siege cause i helped you clear it then when my support landed you attacked it cause your siege was broken nd really you want to attack me then go ahead make my day cause unlike you i have few defensive cities and hasan other than arheo takin several cities off us yashar takin 1-2 and idk taking 1 for a total of about 7-10 cities in 66 other wise they were 3 city players in your core oceans of 57 67 from when we were pacted with you guys wich you broke for no reason so those members were issolated just like crackpot is as always we tell these members to pull back because it isnt realalistic to send support 60+ hours away beause when you need it you have to wait several days to ge it back so how about this i run my alliance how i see fit and you guys do the same as we are doing just fine even if you lot are too arrogant to admit it

johntheman, any comments on your alliance losing 13 cities to me? And they were from ACTIVE players too :)

and the rest of the cities YOU and YOUR ALLIANCE is continuously losing, even in o66 and 67, where you have more than enough cities to defend yourself?

or did you run away?

DeletedUser

If you want a real fight - step into 44 - we are waiting for a showdown of our seven players vs the top alliance

DeletedUser23986

If you want a real fight - step into 44 - we are waiting for a showdown of our seven players vs the top alliance

i am not in the top alliance(wok), nor am I anywhere near o44. I am way down in o56.

DeletedUser22263

Willie59
Come on Darth,nothing to say how WOK is also chasing OOC in Cythera?? GOOD Job there guys
Or have you found another world to pick on women? He have done from Day one where ever he is playing . be happy you aint a woman amd play on same server as he does
just have a look at these posts it just show his behavor and language general when " talking " to other people it dont matter which world it is

Darth
your comments and language here aint better than it is ingame att all , it sems that you NEVER learn
i see some of your comments already been removed once again here

Take it or leave it
you aint a man
man hood is certently NOT the way you are behaving . total out of range for normal people those comments upu are sending personal to people is total our of Range

DeletedUser

I wouldn't urinate on achilles world if it was on fire.....

we would rescue you in this manner - we are kind individuals that would be concerned for your health.....hell we would do it even if there was a hint of fire....

you know what - lets all just make sure you aren't on fire.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19223

we would rescue you in this manner - we are kind individuals that would be concerned for your health.....hell we would do it even if there was a hint of fire....

you know what - lets all just make sure you aren't on fire.....

Gee, maybe he's into"golden showers" ???

DeletedUser

first off you are the coward who ran from our alliance cause you are a needy primadonna so dont put down our alliance because you couldnt hang with the big boys and kept getting slapped by a 50k player when you were 200k

yes we are fighting a lot of alliances but thats how we like we wouldnt have it any other way we arnt into the whole farmville thing like some

2nd any time you feel like calling me out on anything we can handle this outside our alliances ill teach you a thing or 2 about fighting a war

and 3rd of all the comment on our forum if you leave dont come back was ment for you cause im sick of you stirring up where ever you go and i dont ever want you in an alliance with me again

and lastly where did RNZ go? oh yeah thats right they ran to RNR cause they were losing to us so what now big boy it would seem we are doing very well and no where near as bad as you tried to project you pompous wind bag

YES
From Gamma with LOVE TIBS

DeletedUser

BTW
whats up RICK????
you MOTHA TUCKER lol

i hope you remember me?

DeletedUser

i played in Gamma aswell i was in MEAN LEGION with rofami and many other friends :)