Top/Flop Players of Tegea

DeletedUser54965

plus i had 40+ spy reports within 5 minutes of leaving and 2 CS attempts within 10 mins

DeletedUser42857

i hit militia lol i didnt learn offline times i could care less attacked everyone on my island

CouldNT Care less...

If you could care less that implies you cared more than you could do and there was room to care less.

What is it with americans destroying the english language

DeletedUser53924

hi traitor hows it going ?
LOL This world start. How can you call him a traitor because he left your alliance right at the beginning..... I guess you would like better if he was still with you even if he was not happy and wait close to WW to quit and put your alliance in some trouble????? You make me laugh

DeletedUser45360

LOL This world start. How can you call him a traitor because he left your alliance right at the beginning..... I guess you would like better if he was still with you even if he was not happy and wait close to WW to quit and put your alliance in some trouble????? You make me laugh

The only time you leave an alliance is when you have either been kicked or the alliance has been disbanded.

Leaving an alliance just because the alliance is facing some problems just displays how unloyal you are and the likelihood that you will leave again. All alliances face problems, there has not been one alliance in the 7 years that I have played Grepolis which have had absolutely no problems. You work together as a team and resolve the problems you are facing this is what it means to be apart of an alliance.

DeletedUser53924

The only time you leave an alliance is when you have either been kicked or the alliance has been disbanded.

Leaving an alliance just because the alliance is facing some problems just displays how unloyal you are and the likelihood that you will leave again. All alliances face problems, there has not been one alliance in the 7 years that I have played Grepolis which have had absolutely no problems. You work together as a team and resolve the problems you are facing this is what it means to be apart of an alliance.

I dont think after 2 weeks you can talk about loyalty or not but i guess you know grepo better than me and you like better to keep your players «loyal» and unhappy. On my side, I like better when my players unhappy are leaving cause then it will avoid some internal issues and my alliance will be able to fight much better in this way.

DeletedUser45360

I dont think after 2 weeks you can talk about loyalty or not but i guess you know grepo better than me and you like better to keep your players «loyal» and unhappy. On my side, I like better when my players unhappy are leaving cause then it will avoid some internal issues and my alliance will be able to fight much better in this way.

You have misinterpreted what I have said. Let me explain in a bit more detail.

When a player joins an alliance and they are unhappy there is usually a reason for it. If the reason for that player being unhappy is a common reason for players being unhappy in that alliance then it's the leaders (and the players) to discuss amongst themselves and find ways of solving this problem which is causing unhappiness. Problems can be solved and leaving is never the way to go about solving problems.

However, this is only my opinion and I am a strong believer in loyalty goes a long way. This applies to Grepolis and life in general

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
zaz, its easy to leave when damage has been already done, leaving to avoid internal issues is a decent thing to do, 2 of these we speak of are very different, nevertheless it will be a long day today.

DeletedUser53924

I understand what you are saying and I believe in loyalty. I was simply trying to say that to be loyal to someone or to an alliance we must start by knowing each other. After only 2 weeks, I think the word loyal is a little bit strong.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
its okay ill show you guys how to land a CS :p

you tried, you landed , and it got ugly, i hope you try again cuz i have no issues making full nuke in next hour or so.

DNevGS78Ql_i9sHg2OfMBg.png

6bpFRrvfSu2mvmykOqNw0w.png

DeletedUser54947

what did you really expect?

and it was actually 70+ spies, we were breaking the cave..
You just admitted to spying him 5 min after he left. Earlier you said he shouldn't have attacked for 24 hours or some time you came up with in your head. You guys are all butt-hurt cause oh no someone left your guild. Id leave too if y'all act like a bunch of babies everytime someone leaves and then lie about it on the forums.

My 5 year old daughter doesn't cry this bad. Get it together.

DeletedUser

You just admitted to spying him 5 min after he left. Earlier you said he shouldn't have attacked for 24 hours or some time you came up with in your head. You guys are all butt-hurt cause oh no someone left your guild. Id leave too if y'all act like a bunch of babies everytime someone leaves and then lie about it on the forums.

My 5 year old daughter doesn't cry this bad. Get it together.

Well it seems they have a habit of pointing out everyone else's wrongs but will never acknowledge there own.

DeletedUser55024

Hahaha when you will speak Korean as they speak Korean, maybe you will be able to give some advice