Top 12 Top12 - Alliances/Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser56719
  • Start date

css1981

Phrourach
Luckily for the Shady Bunch ( ex victrix players ) is that Fiasco is not here...... but trust me they wil run away in vm and mass ghost again like they do in every server...

DeletedUser55346

Rumours says that they will come. Its just matter of time, but who knows.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Luckily for the Shady Bunch ( ex victrix players ) is that Fiasco is not here...... but trust me they wil run away in vm and mass ghost again like they do in every server...
Who mass ghosted /vmd? Think you have your alliances mixed up, everyone knows in golgi.. Eriks team's mass ghosted, surely you arent mixing Shadies with them lol..

DeletedUser56742

Who mass ghosted /vmd? Think you have your alliances mixed up, everyone knows in golgi.. Eriks team's mass ghosted, surely you arent mixing Shadies with them lol..
Has @Skuduish not told you guys about the failure that is victrix? You guys need to kick the victrix player asap otherwise you are gonna lose 103 cities in 26 hours... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Has @Skuduish not told you guys about the failure that is victrix? You guys need to kick the victrix player asap otherwise you are gonna lose 103 cities in 26 hours... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
A declaration of war.. How exciting :) from who? Which alliance, and 103 cities is so specific.. Well anyone who knows what The Shady Bunch enter worlds for, will know this just turns us on.. I will await the 26 hours to see who is talking to us..

DeletedUser49229

A declaration of war.. How exciting :) from who? Which alliance, and 103 cities is so specific.. Well anyone who knows what The Shady Bunch enter worlds for, will know this just turns us on.. I will await the 26 hours to see who is talking to us..
still waiting 27hours on

DeletedUser56742

you enter worlds and then leave... but anyways... can i get your number?

DeletedUser49229

Why are you joining in? Was anarchaos not enough for you?
was a good world got backstabbed at the end but it is what it is if you think every world ends the same way well your deluded (didn`t realise every world you played you won)

DeletedUser54755

was a good world got backstabbed at the end but it is what it is if you think every world ends the same way well your deluded (didn`t realise every world you played you won)
That was hardly a backstab, there was only one way that world could go.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10810

Funny! Generally I get to see shady's opponents do that most of the time. I hope here people can stay and fight and don't hide into the Chicken Mode seeing the burning flames coming their way in shades.

you enter worlds and then leave... but anyways... can i get your number?

This is making my day quite frankly. @Nicker , who are you in game here? I hold some different numbers in my hand too. Let me know I will message you in game :p

Last edited by a moderator: