Top 12 Top12 - Alliances/Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser56719
  • Start date

DeletedUser49229

Remember Shady wiped out the #1 alliance where you were founder on 105 in one op
that was really well played by them very organised team where as we wasn`t attacked much before that so we wasn`t ready for it and with like a maximum of 10 players sending and the rest being inactive or just posting late (my fault for taking on people i didn't know and trust) it was rough but i give them full credit unlike some players i learn from my previous mishaps and improve im not perfect no one is but i definitely haven`t and wont make the same mistakes and even tho we went down too easy we still did some good things on that server and we met an opponent better than us that made us crack. would of been nice going down with a better fight but i do not regret it went from massive underdogs to number 1 with 4-5 players i knew and a bunch of randoms massive respect for shady and thats why i fight for them now ;)

DeletedUser57129

The one thing I've never understood about the forums is the way people use past worlds as examples of why players suck and they rule. If I try hard enough I could probably think of 10 past worlds Bacon has been put in the bin, Sloth has been put down and heres20 has been spent. I can think of a couple where PK has been on the losing team, the Russians have mass ghosted or gotten mass bans and Erik's team have shown up and conquered (though for that last one the only world to come to mind is Sinope and the less we say about that mess the better).

The point is every world is different, there will be some similarities and some things we can always take as a given. There will always be spies. There will always be cheaters. There will always be bad leadership that cause an alliance to implode. Kurbads will join, get rimmed and ghost or join, get into an argument with someone and ghost. Hunkiller will get drunk, get moody and go off on one and either get banned or ghost. We can rely on these forms of entertainment for years to come, but bringing up who won what world to prove you da man or who got the bigger swinger is stupid. One little thing can completely change the dynamic of an alliance.

We are in 129 now, who the heck cares what happened 24 worlds ago? Like seriously live in the now and stop this ridiculous measuring contest.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Wrong all me and @TromboneTom do is win sorry

giphy.webp

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
that was really well played by them very organised team where as we wasn`t attacked much before that so we wasn`t ready for it and with like a maximum of 10 players sending and the rest being inactive or just posting late (my fault for taking on people i didn't know and trust) it was rough but i give them full credit unlike some players i learn from my previous mishaps and improve im not perfect no one is but i definitely haven`t and wont make the same mistakes and even tho we went down too easy we still did some good things on that server and we met an opponent better than us that made us crack. would of been nice going down with a better fight but i do not regret it went from massive underdogs to number 1 with 4-5 players i knew and a bunch of randoms massive respect for shady and thats why i fight for them now ;)

gunna quit on them for a new server when it comes out like you did to us on 122, or was that just a one time thing?

DeletedUser52860

The one thing I've never understood about the forums is the way people use past worlds as examples of why players suck and they rule. If I try hard enough I could probably think of 10 past worlds Bacon has been put in the bin, Sloth has been put down and heres20 has been spent. I can think of a couple where PK has been on the losing team, the Russians have mass ghosted or gotten mass bans and Erik's team have shown up and conquered (though for that last one the only world to come to mind is Sinope and the less we say about that mess the better).

The point is every world is different, there will be some similarities and some things we can always take as a given. There will always be spies. There will always be cheaters. There will always be bad leadership that cause an alliance to implode. Kurbads will join, get rimmed and ghost or join, get into an argument with someone and ghost. Hunkiller will get drunk, get moody and go off on one and either get banned or ghost. We can rely on these forms of entertainment for years to come, but bringing up who won what world to prove you da man or who got the bigger swinger is stupid. One little thing can completely change the dynamic of an alliance.

We are in 129 now, who the heck cares what happened 24 worlds ago? Like seriously live in the now and stop this ridiculous measuring contest.
Ha this is literally like every Grepo server for the last 4 years or so.

DeletedUser49229

gunna quit on them for a new server when it comes out like you did to us on 122, or was that just a one time thing?
i mean i joined you atleast a month into the game i was so far behind and was struggling to enjoy the game because of that

DeletedUser19607

quality of top12 sure has dropped geez
I remember it was more meaningful posts with sink,swims,and floats but now its mainly the biggest "you know what" contest
Don't forget its just a game lol and its meant for you to enjoy so get into that argument in game and bash each other troops in until one of you survive :p
I'm sure at one point or another all of us have had horrible worlds where we end up on bad teams and end up losing and then next world turn around and could be opposite

I quit this world a day end but its always hilarious looking at top12 comments honestly
I'll be in next world though, hopefully its interesting and has that Olympus thing

DeletedUser54451

We dont need a top 12. We already know the Russians will win this server. May as well just mass ghost.