Tp are bullies? No way!

DeletedUser9465

Call wrote a "desert plant". A desert plant would be a cactus.

DeletedUser

When i think of all desert plants, the most common one to come to mind is the cactus. Wild cactus desert plants can grow to a few feet tall, and usually do not handle home life very well.

If you plan to grow them in your house, you should take care to give them a great deal of light and be cautious of over-watering them.

DeletedUser11927

When i think of all desert plants, the most common one to come to mind is the cactus. Wild cactus desert plants can grow to a few feet tall, and usually do not handle home life very well.

If you plan to grow them in your house, you should take care to give them a great deal of light and be cautious of over-watering them.

when i think of cactus, i think of my mom calling me at 3am in the morning just to tell me that her cactus just flowered for the first time..... i think she should get out of retirement.

DeletedUser8790

So now that Tp is beginning to dissolve, where will you go?
:eek:

DeletedUser8790

I'm going for vacation.. spending my times to eat an "ax-genus of crab"..

hmm.. a wonderful vacation....:p

ha! They are best served steamed, Enjoy! You are a player after all :)

DeletedUser

eflb38.jpg

Callinectes sapidus

really best served when steamed? *drippling of saliva*:)

DeletedUser10902

Reading everything from June (not the whole simmer & Cactus thing) made me want to put my nose into Ocean 37. I have a very low opinion of Blake right about now. To much to comment on... I'll just let you know that my blood pressure went up reading all those posts.

DeletedUser

hey, take care of your health...you may die from hypertension

don't give inactive eater extra work to do..

DeletedUser

Why are people still talking about this stuff... who cares get over it... I might be a bully but I am a nice bully most of the time...

DeletedUser

Why are people still talking about this stuff... who cares get over it... I might be a bully but I am a nice bully most of the time...

I have yet to see you attack anyone properly that has at least 3/4 of your points. always the 100k players isn't it?

DeletedUser

I have yet to see you attack anyone properly that has at least 3/4 of your points. always the 100k players isn't it?

well if you look in the ranking in ocean 37 there are not enemy player under 400K ... its not that i try to fight the little guys it is just they are all that is around... 800k+ players are rare and the ones that are around that size are allies... thats why i think it is funny when players call me a bully but really there is no players to attack because i a so big... give me some choices so i can fight without being a bully... and dont tell me to attack the spartans and dont tell me to attack players in other oceans... :) well you wont have any... and i would fight lord marshal in ocean 37 but my attacks are 12 hours away and he is far in the west of ocean 37...

DeletedUser

There are much bigger players on the 36/37 border but instead of moving north to keep TL out of 37, you and salah run down south to away from TL and to pick on lower pointed players in TV.