Votes: 2 28.6%
  • umm duhh

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I like the idea too, but what would happen if you were on vacation mode and it displayed you as a inactive?

DeletedUser

I know Osl112, so why not just make the 'Yellow' 3-4 days, then away they go :D

Only usefull feature would be.

Green : Has logged in , in the past 12 hours.
Red : Hasnt logged in , in the past 12 hours.

Red = Kick ^^

DeletedUser

In my alliances... if we had the green, yellow, amber, red system; anyone who is yellow without a good reason= kick.

DeletedUser

I think it's a really good idea. Even small alliances have too many people to keep track of activity manually without it being a major pain.

DeletedUser

This is in use in TW and makes a leaders job infinitely easier in this regard, This gets my vote as well

DeletedUser

I highly disagree per the thread link on we need to know who is online at this very moment, not who logged in today or yesterday.

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?p=17318#post17318

You people who played TW need to get with current events instead of just bringing something into this game that you used that does not let leadership know who is online now!!! I have used the traffic light system and it does not fair well as compared to the system Ikariam has that lets you know who is online at this very moment.

Thumbs down, kill this out dated idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I highly disagree per the thread link on we need to know who is online at this very moment, not who logged in today or yesterday.

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?p=17318#post17318

You people who played TW need to get with current events instead of just bringing something into this game that you used that does not let leadership know who is online now!!! I have used the traffic light system and it does not fair well as compared to the system Ikariam has that lets you know who is online at this very moment.

Thumbs down, kill this out dated idea.

I highly disagree. The system Ikariam suggested is very similar but is also in TW. His online system will make it hard to track which players have been online in the past so many days, which is ultimately what leaders want to know. Plus, the idea may not want to be implemented by developers as it gives people a really good idea of when people are online, an idea too accurate.

Knowing who is online at the particular moment could ruin some aspects of the game, as leaders will have too much detail. Plus, you have no way of tracking. The idea may not be that new, but your idea is also out-dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.