Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

DeletedUser38223

It has become apparent that any alliance mp comes in contact with simply cannot handle our epic fighting skills. For those who say we never had a real fight are just being ignorant, I guess stalemates that last months are considered real fights/wars. but swift and deadly blows are irrelevant?

DeletedUser55285

It has become apparent that any alliance mp comes in contact with simply cannot handle our epic fighting skills. For those who say we never had a real fight are just being ignorant, I guess stalemates that last months are considered real fights/wars. but swift and deadly blows are irrelevant?
The turtle could outlive a predator by simply waiting for it to get bored and fly off

MP simply waited for any real enemy to either A. Get bored and move on (literally - move away ocean-wise) or leave B. Come at them, while refusing to move themselves.

I don't know what your definition of a fight/war is. But what's happen(ed/ing) for us is definitely neither lol

DeletedUser54384

The turtle could outlive a predator by simply waiting for it to get bored and fly off

MP simply waited for any real enemy to either A. Get bored and move on (literally - move away ocean-wise) or leave B. Come at them, while refusing to move themselves.

I don't know what your definition of a fight/war is. But what's happen(ed/ing) for us is definitely neither lol

Eff now you are doing WHG, give up this empty talks.

DeletedUser48583

RIP MTEz. I’m sorry you had to wait four years for your supposed retribution and couldn’t hold out two days next to me. It is very sad. I will take good care of your city.

Real fighting alliance indeed!
I find it very funny that he is gone now after all the crap he talks on here. Even WG was doing well to try holding MP back when you guys hit him hard but trust MTEz to ghost.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51777

smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

yarp1FF.png

0SoSPB8.png

Try again lol.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

You seemed fine when I was roasting LoTR.... What changed?

DeletedUser54384

I understand you are in shock, maybe take a break, go to VM rest and come with clear mind, doing WHG won’t help you.

DeletedUser43325

MTEz please when you decide to unbury your head from the sand apologize to rawr you’ve made him look quite dumb.
you’ll soon see there’s a difference between playing against LOTR and kamikaze!

Now shhh your giving me a migraine already I only just got on an island with you!

P.S. Iv waited a while for this :) Taras is a faint memory but your trechary is still fresh in my mind!

You are correct. There is a difference between playing against you vs LOTR. You ghost when I take one city.

DeletedUser10810

MTEz please when you decide to unbury your head from the sand apologize to rawr you’ve made him look quite dumb.

You are damn right Miknel. I do not know how on earth MTEz can ghosted like this? Seriously I haven't expected this.
Generally I hate leaders/founders who do this kind of sadistic stuff. Leaders and founders are not allowed to do this. There are people in ur alliance dependent in you, you know? Pathetic stance MTEz. R.I.P.

Miknel, that banter post was supposed to make this more exciting. However I never anticipated that a founder will be ghosted within 2 days of the war. They really looked pretty damn good against LoTR war. Not sure what happened there. Its just sad. I m really surprised seeing MTEz ghosted within just 2 days of war. Pathetic. All the best and be prepare. ;)

DeletedUser48583

They looked good against LOTR because LOTR were a bunch of rim noobs (by WHG's own admission) led by a handful of experienced players. Kamikaze also enjoyed the benefit of the entire world fighting against LOTR and the leaders being way in over their head with a massive MRA.
Sums it up really
MRA time was all the damn branches went 7+ at a stage
Bad power grabs WG sorted which led to issues.
Leadership bogged down and lazy
Added on top of inactivity/location issues and world against us - Kami had easy pickings in my opinion

King Soos

Strategos
They looked good against LOTR because LOTR were a bunch of rim noobs (by WHG's own admission) led by a handful of experienced players. Kamikaze also enjoyed the benefit of the entire world fighting against LOTR and the leaders being way in over their head with a massive MRA.

what happened to kamikaze?
also arent the internal forums now pretty dead with this ugly update and WHG quitting

DeletedUser55285

So many opinions lol...

Pretty much all wrong - Judgement is due but not for all this ghosted instantly crap straight outta mps ***

It's been a topic of discussion for a while now ;- since lotr started to spam
edit; timing is co-incidental and letting the cs land probably confirmed his choice, but it was definitely not the reason.

p.s. whats with calling mtez founder -- its equal over here

DeletedUser48212

Ever since WHG ghosted there has been alot of trash talk from all sides. If you read carefully through it then you will come to the conclusion that the only ones that are not trash talking are the ones from MP. Never thought I would say it but they have no reason for this and what they say is what you get. Meanwhile Kamikaze is full of hot air and spending the time trying to dominate the forums and not the world. Plus: You can say alot about Mik, lots is right but lots is wrong, but he has been straight forward and laying it out how it is. And now Kamikaze is put to the test and MP is the judge.