Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

DeletedUser43325

Man where to even begin.

You guys are so afraid to even come out from ur specious cluster to have a real fight. You don't deserve to be here my friend. You are in the wrong game. We will soon see how good u r as a leader too. Dont worry, the end of near ;)

Again, coming from the guy who just makes pacts rather than fights. I imagine the war between SP Crimson and SP Green is a vicious one, but I don't think it really qualifies you to talk much about any "real fighting."

Concentrate in your in game rather than pounding in externals like a chest thumping baboon who hardly making a point. The only point anyone can make here is in battlefield. you know I can lose city to you or anyone else in that matter but I will make sure u will lose more and I take actual chances. Have u seen WitchunterGeneral? That guy know his own game irrespective of the bitter truth that he is so irritating. On the other hand, you who is so afraid to even go to the next island without your entire group together.

It's 22-0 between MP and SP and all their butt buddies. But sure, you've definitely "made sure we have lost more." I feel your pain though here, math is hard for me too.

What are we playing here actually? Are you so afraid to take cities just 2 islands away from the core? Miknel has to scold anyone who take cities far away because that will mess with his precious stat I see? I can understand the problem why u cant come to us, lets see what we can do about that!

Some (most) would actually say it's sound strategy to move in clusters. Considering we started this world as 12 people in the bottom South East corner of o56 - at the time fighting a five alliance MRA with 200+ members, and now control 2 oceans with a foothold in 4 more, I'd say we've done alright.

My dear Miknel, from when you are playing this game actually once again? Do you even understand what's a strategy game is? Do you know what strategy means? Do you know what diplomacy means? Do you know how to respect a fellow gamer in game properly without calling him a Noob everyday? Do you know there are actual players here in Grepolis, who know this game too other than you and your other V2.0 guys? Do you know what MRA is? I guess not. You are just desperate because you know your arrogance has blinded you so bad that you made the whole server against you.

I'm guessing this part is you asking how long I've been playing? Your wording doesn't make much sense. But if that's the question, here's your answer?
ruwvWGd.png

So, pretty long time I guess. We're pretty OK with the "whole server against us." It's *yawn* nothing we haven't seen before.

You can bring as many alliances as you'd like in your quest to "destroy MP". It's actually kind of flattering that you need so many. We are perfectly content to stick with our 26 members against whatever you feel compelled to bring. It would seem you don't have enough though considering you're still being shut out.

DeletedUser55187

stay and fight? seems everyone but MP is cuddling up to savage

The perfect reason for you to stay and fight them. Isn't that your thing? A few small players against the big bad mega alliances?

DeletedUser10810

Man where to even begin.
You can bring as many alliances as you'd like in your quest to "destroy MP". It's actually kind of flattering that you need so many. We are perfectly content to stick with our 26 members against whatever you feel compelled to bring. It would seem you don't have enough though considering you're still being shut out.

We are not bringing anything to you. Its your arrogance which is bringing everything to yourself and your guys. I have no idea from where that 22-0 came, unless u r mistakenly thinking KAMIKAZE as one of our allies there because they were not our ally or anything when u guys started the war. I m not complaining about this though - because I know which one will win this anyways. So yawn as much as u can, nothing is going to change unless u change urself.

Some (most) would actually say it's sound strategy to move in clusters. Considering we started this world as 12 people in the bottom South East corner of o56 - at the time fighting a five alliance MRA with 200+ members, and now control 2 oceans with a foothold in 4 more, I'd say we've done alright.
I guess 5 alliance MRA is LoTR who was fighting mostly with Savage Priest with their entire frontline with Savage Priest, Your 12 guys were actually fighting against some inactives and few of LoTR's backline players - Big fight it is, no doubt in that.
Controlling 2 RIM oceans and getting foothold in 4 more with inactive and noob eating, doesnt qualified you as 'We'hv done alright'.

But well, I m just a MRA noob... who am I to judge? I certainly failed to make u understand the point here too. My intention is never to insult you as a person but to point your arrogance in game which should change.

I sense this is all going to its usual route and you are dragging me to a discussion which will only increase ur arrogance and ego which has no value and meaning to any of us. I am leaving this thread with this. We will meet in game some time ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

King Soos

Strategos
The perfect reason for you to stay and fight them. Isn't that your thing? A few small players against the big bad mega alliances?

true but i aint charlie or Sanj, every small group needs a player like them i am not active enough to do what they did i was just a friendly supporting role who helped where i could

King Soos

Strategos
We are not bringing anything to you. Its your arrogance which is bringing everything to yourself and your guys. I have no idea from where that 22-0 came, I m not complaining though - because I know which one will win this anyways. So yawn as much as u can, nothing is going to change unless u change urself.

will be interesting u struggled with a group of 10 winning but not easilu, evenly taking cities but with a group of 26 you could struggle considering some of ur main guys have quit

DeletedUser44960

Destroy a 'REAL alliance' on One on One war and then you can talk and we will listen silently.
Eheeeeeeem you right mate ? So One on One war in your mind means MP of 26 vs Savage priest of 130ish ? by all means you are one big happy family with how much more pacts ? ? ? ?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

And you call yourself not a MRA
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser54384

My dear Miknel, from when you are playing this game actually once again? Do you even understand what's a strategy game is? Do you know what strategy means? Do you know what diplomacy means? Do you know how to respect a fellow gamer in game properly without calling him a Noob everyday? Do you know there are actual players here in Grepolis, who know this game too other than you and your other V2.0 guys? Do you know what MRA is? I guess not. You are just desperate because you know your arrogance has blinded you so bad that you made the whole server against you

Don’t shame yourself. Suspecting Mik’s experience in this game is just showing how noob you are.

What about the diplomacy. If we were doing the diplo like you were doing, you would be done already, the case is just MP isn’t doing diplo, we play alone, try to do the same, I am more than sure you won’t be able.

And before you talk about me being in VM, I will comment in advance, i dont have internet 10 hours each day for now.

DeletedUser10810

Don’t shame yourself. Suspecting Mik’s experience in this game is just showing how noob you are.
Well Well, MP lost its fist city today. I might be Noob if you want to call me one, however I see my alliance is winning the world while Mik's not. And his arrogant attitude to everyone including his own team members and a lot of wrong decisions before just made him a Noob to me.

What about the diplomacy. If we were doing the diplo like you were doing, you would be done already, the case is just MP isn’t doing diplo, we play alone, try to do the same, I am more than sure you won’t be able.
Oh dear Lion! I m not sure if u know or not, I do have prove that Mik wanted to do Diplomacy and failed miserably. Diplomacy is not easy and MP is definitely not the first choice of anyone in this whole world. Don't shout saying you dont do diplomacy and all - the reason is you cant do diplomacy here as no one accepts MP arrogance.

Play alone? I still remember your departure from OC 55 to join this so called "Elite" group. The actual war between Savage priest and MP will be 10 vs 26 you know? Meaning MP is actually having more players than us. You still want to play the solo play card? You can, I dont care. You know MP will fail like everyone else in this world, I am more than sure about that.

And before you talk about me being in VM, I will comment in advance, i dont have internet 10 hours each day for now.
I don't bother why u r in Chicken mode quite frankly. Not my business. I was never going to question that.

DeletedUser52220

Well Well, MP lost its fist city today. I might be Noob if you want to call me one, however I see my alliance is winning the world while Mik's not. And his arrogant attitude to everyone including his own team members and a lot of wrong decisions before just made him a Noob to me.

Oh dear Lion! I m not sure if u know or not, I do have prove that Mik wanted to do Diplomacy and failed miserably. Diplomacy is not easy and MP is definitely not the first choice of anyone in this whole world. Don't shout saying you dont do diplomacy and all - the reason is you cant do diplomacy here as no one accepts MP arrogance.

Play alone? I still remember your departure from OC 55 to join this so called "Elite" group. The actual war between Savage priest and MP will be 10 vs 26 you know? Meaning MP is actually having more players than us. You still want to play the solo play card? You can, I dont care. You know MP will fail like everyone else in this world, I am more than sure about that.

I don't bother why u r in Chicken mode quite frankly. Not my business. I was never going to question that.

Somehow I knew your next post here would involve that being the first line of it. Yay we lost a city. A LMD landed at 10k points landed a CS and took a city after several weeks of trying and failing. Congrats to him, none of us came here expecting to keep a 100% record, the fact that we did it through to WW's is plenty awesome enough in my book. Wasn't a Savage take though, was it.

Speaking of events last night, how did the attempt at taking Lion's ww city work out for you?

Let's see that 'proof' you have. Is that the conversation where you wanted to talk about working together, he said 'nothing in it for us', you said you 'wanted to keep the door open' and left, and your co-leader apologized for wasting Miknel's time? That proof?

If being proud of your alliance and having high standards equals arrogant, then sure, we're arrogant. If pacting and recruiting and making deals with everybody on the world who will tolerate you is winning, then we're okay failing.

And for the record, the only people who refer to us as an 'elite' group are you and WCG, so thanks for the "compliment".

DeletedUser10810

Diplomacy is a part of strategy of Grepolis. I only bring that up here because u guys are really jumping like penguins here about diplomatic matters, lol. We do have huge fronts almost three sides of ours excluding MP front. So well, we are not pacted with everyone as u think. Unlike Masked Profanity wars, these wars are real wars that we are fighting with equally or better organized alliances. And mostly those guys are not arrogant like you guys. Fighting you is something which we want and we will enjoy with our deep pleasure point when we put you guys in your right place on this server.

I don't bother about how many cities we lose or you lose. Its just an achievement for 3 player alliance to take a city from an so called Elite group of Grepolis. How you can be proud to lose your first city on this server to a 3 player alliance like this? Anyways, I dont want an answer.

I know I will lose cities to Masked Profanity or to our other opponents some day but I will just make sure we will take more cities than that from you.. So I dont bother much about losing cities and all. I am little sad that MP vs Priests are happening this late though, it should have been more fun if we have done this before.

Let's see that 'proof' you have. Is that the conversation where you wanted to talk about working together, he said 'nothing in it for us', you said you 'wanted to keep the door open' and left, and your co-leader apologized for wasting Miknel's time? That proof?

You should check with your asks with HellFyre maybe or that of Balds? If you dont know that, ask Miknel - after all he is the arrogant dictator that you guys got there. Really, we should have send our expeditionary forces way before this to you guys. You guys really should not feel proud about the fact that you miserably failed to foresee or even manage to get one single ally here. No one likes you guys or your arrogance. There is nothing here to feel proud about, its just failed strategy and failed diplomacy. The sooner you guys understand this, its better for you all.

I promised myself to not to come back to this thread again, but well, I did after the incident of your first city lose here to a 3 man alliance out of which 1 is LMD. So much for an elite group who thinks they are better than everyone else in this game.

Now my share of disturbing you guys is done, you should find someone else to talk your arrogance and show your ego after this. I am not going to give any reply on this thread. However a nice PnP might be out there soon depending on how this goes. ;) Whatever name calling or reply you guys give here after this, you will not get any reply from me about this here anymore.

DeletedUser52220

I don't bother about how many cities we lose or you lose. Its just an achievement for 3 player alliance to take a city from an so called Elite group of Grepolis. How you can be proud to lose your first city on this server to a 3 player alliance like this? Anyways, I dont want an answer.

Sorry to disappoint you but a. I'm answering and b. I don't care who we lost a city to - anyone on a morale world with a decent amount of cities could lose a city to one 10k city player - that's the whole point of morale. It's a valid strategy, it worked on this occasion, and if you think that because it was a virtually solo player (backed of course with Savage support) makes it something to be ashamed of then I don't really know what to say to you on that. We will just have to agree to differ.

I know I will lose cities to Masked Profanity or to our other opponents some day but I will just make sure we will take more cities than that from you.. So I dont bother much about losing cities and all. I am little sad that MP vs Priests are happening this late though, it should have been more fun if we have done this before.

And that's fine for you not to care about stats. I've never criticized you for not caring about stats. Personally I only measure 'success' in this game by two criteria - how much fun we're having, or not, and how our stats look. You measure it in how much of the world you can turn green. We're different people, no crime in that. Each to their own.

You should check with your asks with HellFyre maybe or that of Balds? If you dont know that, ask Miknel - after all he is the arrogant dictator that you guys got there. Really, we should have send our expeditionary forces way before this to you guys. You guys really should not feel proud about the fact that you miserably failed to foresee or even manage to get one single ally here. No one likes you guys or your arrogance. There is nothing here to feel proud about, its just failed strategy and failed diplomacy. The sooner you guys understand this, its better for you all.

I'm glad you brought this up, I was hoping that's where this would go. So, let's go back to your original statement:

Oh dear Lion! I m not sure if u know or not, I do have prove that Mik wanted to do Diplomacy and failed miserably.

All you have proof of is that Miknel and I had a conversation with Gregismighty with regard the possibilities of working together - if we'd actively wanted diplomacy with them at the end of the day we would have done whatever it took to make that happen. That's what wanting something means, otherwise it's just assessing an option, which is just what smart people do. As it turned out, when discussed we didn't want it enough, for a variety of reasons, and frankly neither did they, so that was that. How that's proof of anything 'failing miserably' IDK, but clearly it makes you feel knowledgable to think that's the case, so crack on with that.

Out of interest, when Greg came back to us just last week wanting to reboot the conversation of somehow working together on ww's to shut you guys out (right before he went to you asking for deals and rotations in for a crown and whatever else) and we said no, was that us wanting diplomacy also?

Pffft.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53186

Can we just give credit where credit is due... An alliance of basically 4 active members took a city from the alliance that up until that point had not lost a single city and was very protective of that stat (so much so that if a player was to hand over a city, to a red alliance... which is weird, they had to leave the alliance to do so).

Kudos to MP for making it so long. I also think that helps to prove the argument that you have not been fighting the right people. As easy as that take was for us, if you had been under pressure for the whole server you would have lost a lot more cities by now.

Somehow I knew your next post here would involve that being the first line of it. Yay we lost a city. A LMD landed at 10k points landed a CS and took a city after several weeks of trying and failing. Congrats to him, none of us came here expecting to keep a 100% record, the fact that we did it through to WW's is plenty awesome enough in my book. Wasn't a Savage take though, was it.

Trying and failing for several weeks? I must be crazy because we basically ignored each other until about 12 days ago and as far as I know that was the first CS that she ever sent at anyone in MP.

DeletedUser53186

I figured you might say that. Just because by the time your player logged in to see he was under siege all that was left to land was Savage support does not mean that it was all their support. Once we landed I sent a message to 3 SP players to see if they were interested in supporting our siege on the off chance you would make a mistake and try to break it. A few sent support... which was not needed it appears.

All you would have to do is ask your player how much support came from SP... but you won't.

So I took pictures...

Here is the siege with just a few supports left to land...
download.png
Here is my support total in the city at the same time...
download (1).png

As you can see about 1/2 of the support in there is mine. If 1/2 of it is mine I am pretty sure that Sandwichgod and Zhadum were more than capable of accounting for at least 75% of the other 1/2 of the support so go ahead and try and make it look like 4 players from Kamikaze did not take a city from you almost all on their own.

DeletedUser52220

I figured you might say that. Just because by the time your player logged in to see he was under siege all that was left to land was Savage support does not mean that it was all their support. Once we landed I sent a message to 3 SP players to see if they were interested in supporting our siege on the off chance you would make a mistake and try to break it. A few sent support... which was not needed it appears.

All you would have to do is ask your player how much support came from SP... but you won't.

So I took pictures...

Here is the siege with just a few supports left to land...
View attachment 12552
Here is my support total in the city at the same time...
View attachment 12553

As you can see about 1/2 of the support in there is mine. If 1/2 of it is mine I am pretty sure that Sandwichgod and Zhadum were more than capable of accounting for at least 75% of the other 1/2 of the support so go ahead and try and make it look like 4 players from Kamikaze did not take a city from you almost all on their own.

You seem to think I didn't see the live feed. Lol. Nice try though.

DeletedUser53186

And clearly you ignored what I said all together...
Does not mean anything when you don't see the live feed until all kami support has landed...

DeletedUser52220

And clearly you ignored what I said all together...
Does not mean anything when you don't see the live feed until all kami support has landed...

Do I ignore your single live feed screen shot taken to most support your claim and a support line up that could have been taken any time, any place? Ya, I do. Like I said, I saw the live feed, my statement that your friend took the city with a lot of help stands.

DeletedUser53186

So are you trying to say that I am not capable of producing that much support so I have to lie about it... I can get the time stamps from when I shared those screen shots in discord but you still won't accept it.
Denial, the first stage of grief... Don't worry honey you will get over it, it will just take some time.

DeletedUser52220

Get over what lol I fully accept that your LMD friend (not you) took a city from us and asked for Savage support in order to take it. If you want some sort of credit for that either send the cs yourself or don't ask for help, simple as that.