Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser36530

lmao JFL sending lots of fliers on one of our MANY sieges on DOK :D:D:D oh the biggest waste I've ever seen, now would be a great time to put them under siege yall they're wasting fliers on an alliance that can't be saved :D:D:p

DeletedUser45360

lmao JFL sending lots of fliers on one of our MANY sieges on DOK :D:D:D oh the biggest waste I've ever seen, now would be a great time to put them under siege yall they're wasting fliers on an alliance that can't be saved :D:D:p
where is your support
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser36530

oh it appears they've canceled most, I guess they figured they should save their last chance of surviving this world

DeletedUser56051

i thought jfl dont have pacts or nothing? lol we fight top 5 alliances

DeletedUser56051

sema has no attacks or support, he support when i was under siege for an whole hour lol,, was like 44 archers next one was 22 swords hahha

DeletedUser36530

lol. JFL has been allied w/ DOK since day one. and DOK was top 5, until we got ahold of them...

DeletedUser45360

lol. JFL has been allied w/ DOK since day one. and DOK was top 5, until we got ahold of them...
You allied yourself with Frosted just to beat them, and you cannot deny it now because it's public knowledge that we had a spy in Frosted Charms from the get go.

DeletedUser56051

You allied yourself with Frosted just to beat them, and you cannot deny it now because it's public knowledge that we had a spy in Frosted Charms from the get go.

so not only you have to spam but you have to have spies in other alliances also what a great team you are hahahaha

DeletedUser36530

YOU HAD TO HAVE SPIES? IM SO DEAD LMAOOOOOO
you guys are so pathetic oh lord :D:D:D:D

Allied with FC? no. We supported a couple of their sieges, like 2-3. they helped us literally 0 times. We crushed DOK on our own, without spies or spam because we are simply a lot better of an alliance than you guys or DOK. atleast our war w/ DOK was respectful, they are some good players and good people for the most part.

You guys though? ugh the prettiest ticking time bomb I've ever seen lol

DeletedUser45360

Allied with FC? no. We supported a couple of their sieges, like 2-3. they helped us literally 0 times. We crushed DOK on our own, without spies or spam because we are simply a lot better of an alliance than you guys or DOK. atleast our war w/ DOK was respectful, they are some good players and good people for the most part.

How can you say you crushed them on your own, when they were actively fighting Frosted Charms aswell?

DeletedUser45360

Can't even hold sieges in your own ocean :eek:

DeletedUser36530

lmao because maybe we had multiple other sieges going & didn't feel the need to hold all with high support. that's okay, we'll just take a couple more in the name of that siege. how's it feel to lose thousands of fliers on an unimportant siege that belonged to an alliance that's gone into another mass VM? lol you think that's going to hurt us?:D:D:p just wait buckaroo

DeletedUser45360

Hundreds of flyers? I've still got 3 sitting at home. Charlie only sent one if you didn't notice. It was only 70k DLU we didn't need every single myth nuke.

DeletedUser36530

hundreds? lets see, 994 manti's, 603 griffs, 206 harps.
That's a lot of myths lmao
all for what, a small fraction of our dlu on a city that serves you no purpose? lol nice strategy bud

DeletedUser45360

hundreds? lets see, 994 manti's, 603 griffs, 206 harps.
That's a lot of myths lmao
all for what, a small fraction of our dlu on a city that serves you no purpose? lol nice strategy bud
12 manti nukes, 6 griffin nukes and 1 harpy nuke. This will be rebuilt in 2-3 days. Do bear in mind, JFL had myths way before any event came along.