Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser55714

yeap, 19 members in 1 alliance and few more pact alliances :D
its funny how you all keep saying that you are alone, and than wolfpact, dokkaebi and yin and yang share forums with you just for talk, they dont help at all :D
keep it funny ;)

DEBUNKED: Wolfpack doesn't share forums with JFL.

DeletedUser36530

DEBUNKED: JFL literally has a second alliance the score between JFL and PR is 42:75 in favor of JFL, as I stated earlier this score was tied until multiple PR members went inactive, JFL caught a 30 city lead and hasn't improved since then...

DeletedUser41096

DEBUNKED: JFL literally has a second alliance the score between JFL and PR is 42:75 in favor of JFL, as I stated earlier this score was tied until multiple PR members went inactive, JFL caught a 30 city lead and hasn't improved since then...

Hard to improve a score when ever single member near me runs into VM. I just took 2 more from them, that player is now also in VM.

And I truthfully do not care if you throw in the score of players I tried out in JFG or not. Any player involved in the war (You are not involved, you are just a bystander trying to make an uneducated opinion of the war) knows JFL is winning the fight. We have pushed islands, chased nearly every frontline player from their alliance into VM, and have protected our cities well.

If you expected every player from JFG to be at our level of play, then you either 1) Don't understand merges or 2) Don't Understand the expectations within JFL. It's called sorting the bad apples to find a few good ones. And that, we have done.

Also why are you saying "Until multiple PR members went inactive". Out of the 42 cities they have taken, probably 35 of those minimum were inactive quitters from the TERROR/HORROR merge. So why do you specifically call out that we have taken inactives when the entirety of their conquest score has been on inactive players?

Bias, bias, and more bias. Keep hating on what we do. We have 19 players, fighting against every other alliance in the top 5. You put any other group in that position (Outside of maybe Super Pink, who will be tested soon enough) and that alliance collapses. And If I have to hear one more lie about who we are "PACT" with then oh well, you really are that dumb.

DeletedUser45360

Not impressed with Super pink star death or whatever they're called. One member thinks it's a good idea to send all his flyers to attack us oceans away and then has to beg his team for help because he no longer has any flyers to kill the siege Karlos put on him.

This guy doesn't seem very intelligent, he should not be front lining at all.

DeletedUser43325

Not impressed with Super pink star death or whatever they're called. One member thinks it's a good idea to send all his flyers to attack us oceans away and then has to beg his team for help because he no longer has any flyers to kill the siege Karlos put on him.

This guy doesn't seem very intelligent, he should not be front lining at all.

I don't really know where you get this whole "begged" thing from. He said "guys I'm in siege" - posted it in a DEF tab, and an hour later the siege was dead (side note thanks for the 1,200 trans in the process). Isn't that literally how most alliances operate when presented with an easily breakable siege? I don't know how things work in JFL (besides you know having it be a mandate to handoff cities to Charlie, support Charlie, pay Charlie so he can fund his gold, spam for Charlie, etc etc etc) - but here you don't actually have to "beg" anyone for help. It's usually given pretty freely.

Sounds similar to how we got "lucky" with Charlie losing a city. And "lucky" in this case means, not being able to time enough bir ahead of LS clears that were terribly timed, not able to snipe the CS itself, and a backsnipe from Charlie that came 17 seconds after the CS landed - and nothing else beyond that for another 45 minutes. Totally sounds like luck.

DeletedUser36530

they makes excuses for every loss
They blame every enemy of cheating
Cry to their mom when they don't get allowance
look idiotic when they lose & ghost or pathetically just start losing more cities than gaining.

DeletedUser43325

Please quote me the part of that response that read as anything other than just a straight up fact. I'm waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36530

he can't. also y'all really kicked him because Charlie killed a couple hundred slings? to be honest that's not proof of cheating, even I've made that mistake atleast twice this world...

DeletedUser45360

Please quote me the part of that response that read as anything other than just a straight up fact. I'm waiting.
Do you really believe a player who has fought every major alliance on this world and has never lost a city front lining would make a noobish mistake? You just got lucky that's all, I guarantee you'll never take a city off him again.

DeletedUser45360

he can't. also y'all really kicked him because Charlie killed a couple hundred slings? to be honest that's not proof of cheating, even I've made that mistake atleast twice this world...
Please shut up.

DeletedUser36530

lmao fought every major alliance? just wait until TP is done eating your ally DOK... oh wait... DOK just entered mass VM, AGAIN lmao. JFL is coming to a slow crumbling death :)

DeletedUser43325

Do you really believe a player who has fought every major alliance on this world and has never lost a city front lining would make a noobish mistake? You just got lucky that's all, I guarantee you'll never take a city off him again.

Yes, this is what we call "luck".

WVKcJek.png

E8Sk5sd.png

jYpeTTF.png

*hint, the erinyes were cleared, sick buff usage, hope nav didnt have to front too much for you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55959

Furthermore, why are the two worst teams on this world 1st and 2nd?

Idk what your criteria is for best to worst but I have the best team here. These folks are as loyal as they come. Stay in your lane