Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser56051

It’s a rock what means nothing.. why land on the rock in the first place??
And why send fliers to save it??
I know you didn’t send sema as your troop count is pathetic

DeletedUser36530

lmao Sema doesn't ever send anything
A. he has no troops
B. he is a crappy teammate
C. both a and b

This question should be easy for those that aren't even good with tests

DeletedUser55714

WOW! I go away for two days and all the fun happens!! So many likes!! :DDDD

Sema: You're a ding dong dude.

Crazy C: You're Awesome.

Everyone else: You're cool.

All of you: Suck [royally]

JFL = Garbage (always has)

SPDS = Kicking JFL butt with ease

Other Alliances: Meh, they'll all fail at some point.

The world: Has no GOOD alliance in it. One that's DOMINANT in everything. Everything's fairly even alliance wise and everyone seems to be sitting still. But meh. Anyways, Dobbaki or whatever is about to get torn apart very soon so that'll be fun :) Already looking forward to the next alliance kill!

King Soos

Strategos
WOW! I go away for two days and all the fun happens!! So many likes!! :DDDD

Sema: You're a ding dong dude.

Crazy C: You're Awesome.

Everyone else: You're cool.

All of you: Suck [royally]

JFL = Garbage (always has)

SPDS = Kicking JFL butt with ease

Other Alliances: Meh, they'll all fail at some point.

The world: Has no GOOD alliance in it. One that's DOMINANT in everything. Everything's fairly even alliance wise and everyone seems to be sitting still. But meh. Anyways, Dobbaki or whatever is about to get torn apart very soon so that'll be fun :) Already looking forward to the next alliance kill!
first of all if spds is not a good allaince im not sure what is...
second of all when you take an enemy city from a good alliance pls say because from what i see you take inactives and noobs :)

DeletedUser56051

anyone seen sema?? i think he may be a bit upset because wait for it,,, yep there losing yet another city to us hahaha great alliance
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser55714

first of all if spds is not a good allaince im not sure what is...
second of all when you take an enemy city from a good alliance pls say because from what i see you take inactives and noobs :)

So taking a city from an inactive player (regardless of how good or bad the alliance is) won't ever constitute as someone taking a city from a "good alliance". This is why you're garbage, and a moron dude. You have no clue. If I take a city from you, while you're sleeping (Which means, you're inactive), does that mean the alliance you're in sucks and isn't good? And that you aren't either?

Course, we all know you're not good. But hey, your ideology is just as poor and you contradict yourself in almost every post you make. So.. good one.

Go back to being IA and clobbered by noobs and bad alliances. You're good at that.

DeletedUser36530

the bp rankings are very high between JFL and its enemies what in the world went down :rolleyes:

DeletedUser45360

Why is everyone so infatuated with JFL
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Just concentrate on yourselves guys

DeletedUser45360

you're going to need more than prayer :)

By the way, I hope you do know that Dokka are not playing with their full team? You seem quite proud about beating them but I thought you should know that you are only fighting half their members . . .

DeletedUser36530

I thought you should know who cares, this was the team they brought and this is the team we won lol

DeletedUser45360

I thought you should know who cares, this was the team they brought and this is the team we won lol
just fyi ofc. but u haven't won, they will be off vm soon I would imagine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36530

lol DOk isn't coming back. HOPEFULLY THEY DO! and when they do, we'll be waiting, just like last time, and we'll average 2 cities a day if not more so uhh yeah :D:D