Trash Talk Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser48582

Wonder if William will disclose attacking a player who wrote you guys that he was at the hospital with a badly i’ll brother. That of course resulted in an increase of attacks with the excuse that “we dont believe him” and our player ghosting.

Class act i must say. Truly magnificient leadership.

DeletedUser56081

Wonder if William will disclose attacking a player who wrote you guys that he was at the hospital with a badly i’ll brother. That of course resulted in an increase of attacks with the excuse that “we dont believe him”.

Class act i must say. Truly magnificient leadership.
No time to play but spent all day talking smack with Beer and lying his butt off on other topics.....hmmm. Why didn't he VM? Honest truth is that he couldn't handle getting used as a pinata.

DeletedUser43864

No time to play but spent all day talking smack with Beer and lying his butt off on other topics.....hmmm. Why didn't he VM? Honest truth is that he couldn't handle getting used as a pinata.
If you vm it doesnt activate for 48 hours bud, plenty of time for you lot to take his cities

1saaa

Strategos
maybe because it takes 48 hours to activate?

and illness does not give you a 48 hour notice. it slaps you across the face when you wake up one morning and you have to deal with the consequences.

DeletedUser56081

maybe because it takes 48 hours to activate?

and illness does not give you a 48 hour notice. it slaps you across the face when you wake up one morning and you have to deal with the consequences.
My whole point is he has spent the last week lying his butt off. Don could have easily screenshot his status to prove he hit it. So stop with the nonsense. Don is looking for a reason to leave the world.

DeletedUser48582

VM was activated.

And i’m aint leaving anything.

DeletedUser56081

So now i have to prove his VM was active? Lol is there a clapping hands emoji on this thing?
Sorry bud, but when you keep crying wolf and the wolf finally shows up, don't get upset when people don't believe you.

DeletedUser51175

the dude has lied about everything the whole server - i hope his brother is ok truly do but yea this is basicly him crying wolf 1 to many times :/

he could have sent a screen shott when we asked for it
he could have asked u 2 send it for him when we asked for it
instead he ghostet , shame a plauer that have been speewing innsults and foul language left the game , we will miss him !

Don if u want to question my leadershipp then i would recomend u asking my players how i am as a leader i am sure they will paint you a picture , but do not base my poor leadershipp on one of your crappy rude players inability to tell the truth and innsult people - he opened his fat mouth and now it got smacked.

DeletedUser56371

cmon now yous kicked me out n took all my citys now yous are getting bent over n spanked, dry them tears... guess whos over took half ur alliance in 2-3 weeks ;), see if u look at uncle bobs players most of them half a crown or a blue crown so wouldnt say there noobs, we only had 1.5 mil points ahead of them when we starting fighting so wasnt even that much of a diff :p

"Only 1.5 million points ahead when we started fighting" hey Ebo, you forgot about Anarchaos' 12 million points. Do you think people on here are idiots?

Also Ebo, I would obliterate your sorry face if you don't cry to Erik and nassk to stack your cities with 2000 biremes for every city we revolt you in. Maybe you should take me on by yourself.