Trash Talk Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser51175

left the other 2 republic groups out of it
and all the others they reachec out 2,

But i inncluded muppets as everyone seems to think that poops does anything i tell him :p
And also poops is our leader all hail poops

DeletedUser43864

99c784305538f2491c722d0f4b90f872.png
How many times do i have to say were not pacted with republic. We did one op together, thats it. other than that, we have no relation to them that i know of

DeletedUser56389

At least were actually fighting, unlike you lot. Uncle Bob noobs and confetti inactives must be a tough fight for you lot.
cmon now yous kicked me out n took all my citys now yous are getting bent over n spanked, dry them tears... guess whos over took half ur alliance in 2-3 weeks ;), see if u look at uncle bobs players most of them half a crown or a blue crown so wouldnt say there noobs, we only had 1.5 mil points ahead of them when we starting fighting so wasnt even that much of a diff :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43864

cmon now yous kicked me out n took all my citys now yous are getting bent over n spanked, dry them tears... guess whos over took half ur alliance in 2-3 weeks ;)
Congrats, you have no life and grind grepolis all day. Some of us have jobs and other **** to do

DeletedUser51175

a40d720c12e430f8ea7ff65a10889fff.png

Well Jacop i can remove republic , but id´f i do the stats look better ?

DeletedUser51175

jacop you know as well as i do that u attemptet to get alot of allies the problem is that the compined firpower of all those small alliances u guys made agrements wit and the non cohesion of their attacks made it fall apart fast , i am not dissing u personally but we know very well that attempts were made from ur side to ally up with alot of groups - problem is those groups were more afraid of us than u so some of them were more than happy to send that innformation my way :)

Mole man 420

Phrourach
20bucks why you still talking? next week you'll be in another team - your loyalty is something to be hailed and respected - everyone should play like you

also we only TRIED defending BDM once.. not vice versa - on top of it we never offensively worked aqlong with them - just one of those hey enemy of my enemy - let me get some BP - u know the same stuff you do??
to add them to the list of CQ's is just PnP at best. besides.. after the one time we helped em and realized they where asking for DLU behind no walls we stopped that endeavor as quickly as you jump teams.. which should pretty much dead this topic

20bucks why you still talking? next week you'll be in another team - your loyalty is something to be hailed and respected - everyone should play like you

also we only TRIED defending BDM once.. not vice versa - on top of it we never offensively worked aqlong with them - just one of those hey enemy of my enemy - let me get some BP - u know the same stuff you do??
to add them to the list of CQ's is just PnP at best. besides.. after the one time we helped em and realized they where asking for DLU behind no walls we stopped that endeavor as quickly as you jump teams.. which should pretty much dead this topic
You really know nothing dont you hahaha.