Trash Talk

DeletedUser47522

Who knew i was the silver lining for devils advocate. I leave alliance sinks.
smiley_emoticons_manticore.gif

DeletedUser

Hmmm, you move to another alliance because you thought people might listen to your progressive and so called innovated ideas on how to play Grepo. Now I find out your were a spy from the beginning which makes sense since none of your new friends didn't attack you nor did you defend anyone in Enough. So we didn't care if you left. You can bug the leadership in your new home

Well you trashed talk the wrong player and he made it his mission to hurt you ... you kept it up until you got mad and rage quit. That was fun to watch.

ROFL what were my so called innovative ideas on how to play grepo? That thing where multiple people send attacks at the same time to the same target? And no, wasn't a spy from the beginning. I gave up like 2 days before I left and was a spy then. And I did support people. Me bugging you guys? Because you wouldn't do basic things. You guys had basically no communication with the player base, for some periods of time no forum moderation to clean it up, and huge drama from like day

Oh, and yeah I trash talked the guy who has no actual skill at playing grepo, and he threw money at me until he won (sad state of the game). Sorry if I underestimate his mad cookie clicker skills. As for the rage quit, ask evil himself (or doubledeees, rsgamer, penderedcool), I had decided to quit because I was throwing away 16 hrs a day instead of doing anything IRL. People convinced me to stay, and nothing changed about how I was playing the game, so I made that decision again.

DeletedUser17513

Congrats to Check Mate for taking my main city. But I'll stay and write the newspapers as a 175 pt city.

Maybe in the next Newspaper issue you can talk how beth managed to cuddle up noobies thus giving some fun to your newspaper as first edition was like a bit extended top 12..

DeletedUser46838

Newspaper will be released either on Saturday or Sunday (depending how busy I am)

DeletedUser

Northlanders are trash :)
They can't take me stacked, they can't take me timed. They can't take me with 16 playaz. Dey TRASH
Or is it just that I am good :D who knowzzzzzz