Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54495
  • Start date

DeletedUser54984

That silence when TP know your conquering they're city and their is nothing they can do... PRICELESS

i dont conquer anything especially not live players...huh :cool:

DeletedUser36963

Conquer Time Ocean City Name X|Y New Owner Old Owner New Alliance Old Alliance Points
2017-07-05 21:57:00 34 Tofino 397|483 TJ Kaniben gkfjd ThePlague 2 Joyous Rage 6193
2017-07-05 16:15:01 34 Hecho III 397|483 Pappion gkfjd ThePlague 2 Joyous Rage 10690
2017-07-04 08:27:06 34 Dragons of Santiago 368|493 woodstar159 smfawcett ThePlague 2 Joyous Rage 5312
2017-07-03 15:31:46 35 53 Dragons Heart 385|518 jmccaffrey smfawcett ThePlague Joyous Rage 16866
2017-07-03 15:13:41 35 BAD LIEUTENANT 378|500 karl666 smfawcett ThePlague Joyous Rage 16866
2017-07-02 21:36:24 35 049 BC 385|518 rubberdub smfawcett ThePlague Joyous Rage 16925
2017-07-02 16:48:26 35 DRAGONS FIRE 362|518 karl666 smfawcett ThePlague Joyous Rage 16866
2017-07-02 16:48:11 35 Quebec 383|522 Broos26 smfawcett ThePlague 2 Joyous Rage 16792
2017-07-02 11:12:56 35 Alpha 2 360|503 Broos26 smfawcett ThePlague 2 Joyous Rage 16866
2017-07-02 08:47:59 35 im here 035 390|507 killme2 smfawcett ThePlague 2 Joyous Rage 16366
2017-07-01 16:30:23 35 spam spam spam 390|507 karl666 smfawcett ThePlague Joyous Rage 16866
2017-07-01 15:26:34 35 JC-016-O35 355|508 JC22 smfawcett ThePlague Joyous Rage 16866
2017-07-01 15:02:26 35 TEMPLE OF DRAGON 390|507 bertie1969 smfawcett ThePlague Joyous Rage 16866
2017-07-02 17:58:52 35 B-for the boss 4 394|569 ry4b B-for the boss ThePlague Joyous Rage 11161
2017-07-06 00:58:18 35 4.20.10 357|513 110100100 Skard4life ThePlague Joyous Rage 14110
2017-07-04 19:56:45 35 035 growing 387|508 killme2 Skard4life ThePlague 2 Joyous Rage 13885
2017-07-03 19:27:12 35 your next 390|507 killme2 Skard4life ThePlague 2 Joyous Rage 3336

Congrats!

Honestly, I'm not going to demean anything you guys are doing it's just playful banter here. You have a great leader in Batalo and you will be a fun alliance to fight, but don't get a big head. We just merged with Intentionally Punny and it takes time to shift borders (especially since we're on more than 3 fronts) and not all cities can be held when they're two oceans away. I still can't help but notice that your alliance maybe only has a few good players really though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54984

3 conquests on active players.....

and somebody said it was ME that conquered inactives.... your man I conquered yesterday sure was active.

And it is just banter nothing wrong with whipping up a little drama and making it more interesting

JC I see you talk alot here but never sent as much as an HC to say I am on your island I find this very odd

DeletedUser52047

If I found you a threat I would send much more then a HC to your city.

DeletedUser54192

and a little tip for you too his hero was urephon..
You do know that you can change the hero in a city, right? :p

I haven't properly played a server with world speed 3 before, but I'm guessing that the hero assignment time is somewhere around 2 hours? (I can't remember if it is exactly '6/speed' or not, but I have played speed 2 and speed 4 servers so I know the window it would have to fit in.) It would be really simple to put Democritus in the city, activate the token, then remove Democritus and assign Urephon. Urephon would be there before the token had finished, so he would be ready and waiting for the myth nuke he was to accompany.

But surely if you have any sort of experience, you would know about this trick? :)

(Before you hysterically accuse me of being some sort of Plague affiliate or of hiding my in-game name, I'll point out that this is my in-game name and that I am no longer on this server - the gold trading just wasn't good enough to keep sticking around for.)

DeletedUser54984

If I found you a threat I would send much more then a HC to your city.

you mean like when you sent me an apology to stop me coming for you LOL, ad whats funny since i mention your lack of attack you sent 1 token attack and hit nothing, shall we show the good people what i killed?

JC I would love nothin more than you making a fool of yourself

AND KAL I think we discovered hes a gold ore "he could have done this" "he could have done that" but he didnt he just pulled out his C.C,

Plague skillz

now the event gone why cant you break our sieges?? no where to splash gold? running out of myths??

"i can build a nuke a day no gold" LOL funny hp you attempted LS break then?? and failed I may add, whats happening all these numbers and your still having trouble with a little nooby rim alliance from O24 hahahahahhahahahahahah.

I will make WW so much more fun for you guys your going to have to work for that shiny hat

DeletedUser54192

@MTEz, that's a rather silly way of debating. As soon as someone pulls out evidence as to why something could have worked in a way different to what you believe, you just revert to the original accusation and hope everyone believes you.

Also, with a bit of luck you can get good numbers of certain tokens anyways. And for events which have a shop or recipes for specific rewards, it's even easier to get lots of good tokens.

Just because someone can make a flier nuke doesn't mean that they will automatically do it for every siege. Have you considered the fact that they had access to more LS than they did to myth nukes, or that just because you can get a myth nuke in a day doesn't mean that you will do it every day?

DeletedUser54984

I dont know who you are trying to fool here me or yourself

lets look at the facts....

10 citys now 5 of them iv seen myth nukes from one city built a myth nuke in a day that I know of..

of those 10 citys atleast 5 are on non farm islands.

I guess time will tell huh now the events over I have this funny feeling the myths will be gone shortly after.

If I am wrong I am wrong but is it a coincidence events finished so they send LS to an area previously where flyers would have and have been deployed.

funny also that since the first few sieges amassed a huge amount of flyer attacks and all of a sudden now we are watching LS sail in to sieges (unsuccessfully may I add) 5700 LS killed

You may also notice a direct correlation of successful sieges by JR against plague as event flyers start to run dry its already happening

ashen meril LOL he quitting or hitting VM? for such a nooby rim alliance with nooby players like me that have no idea how to play....

although saying that for all the talk on here

show me a report where Iv been had... I can show you plenty where Iv had plague

facts are facts aint one player in plague can say I am NOOB

I would remind them of Dimale a very similar situation there though they pacted with another top 3 alliance "la fam/la cam conglomerate"

resorted to spam against a small active team (Kamikaze) you had over 300 guys firing at 20 and couldn't move them

these are facts you might think irrelevant same leaders same team same ethics you can already see the similarity

DeletedUser54192

I dont know who you are trying to fool here me or yourself
I'm not trying to fool anyone here, actually.

lets look at the facts....

Translation: Let's look at some facts that don't actually prove my accusation that Plague are heavy gold users.

10 citys now 5 of them iv seen myth nukes from one city built a myth nuke in a day that I know of..

- The only restrictions on activating myth tokens are population space, and having the correct god. So it's perfectly fine to activate flier tokens in several different cities, rather than always activating them in the same city.
- A flier nuke in a day is perfectly possible without gold: flier tokens (with or without democritus, depending on the size of the player and the size of the token).

of those 10 citys atleast 5 are on non farm islands.

- Totally irrelevant if they are using event tokens.
- If they are building them from scratch (which you can do surprisingly quickly if you organise friendly favour farming within your team, have a lot of inactives to favour farm, or farm BP while using Heracles), then they can always farm resources from inactives or receive resources from teammates.

I guess time will tell huh now the events over I have this funny feeling the myths will be gone shortly after.

This happens to everyone, unless they have stockpiled myths in their inventory or are using their existing myths for lots of favour farming to produce more. It doesn't matter if you are a gold user or not - fliers always decrease in numbers after an event is over.

If I am wrong I am wrong but is it a coincidence events finished so they send LS to an area previously where flyers would have and have been deployed.

Again, myth use will decrease for anyone after an event unless they use their event myths just to favour farm and keep making nukes. It is irrelevant whether the team uses gold or not - you still see the same decrease in myth use.

unny also that since the first few sieges amassed a huge amount of flyer attacks and all of a sudden now we are watching LS sail in to sieges (unsuccessfully may I add) 5700 LS killed

Once again, this doesn't actually prove anything, because everyone has more myths in event time than in non-event time, and therefore usually switches to LS for siege-breaking after events.

You may also notice a direct correlation of successful sieges by JR against plague as event flyers start to run dry its already happening
I haven't looked at the stats, and I probably won't bother. Sieges are always harder to hold during events because everyone has access to fliers, and become easier to hold after the event is over. I saw the same thing on Olous. Again, it doesn't actually say anything about gold use, because even without gold use you can get at least a few myth tokens from events, and if they are shop/recipe events you can often get a lot of myths without needing to spend any gold.

ashen meril LOL he quitting or hitting VM? for such a nooby rim alliance with nooby players like me that have no idea how to play....

although saying that for all the talk on here

show me a report where Iv been had... I can show you plenty where Iv had plague

facts are facts aint one player in plague can say I am NOOB

I would remind them of Dimale a very similar situation there though they pacted with another top 3 alliance "la fam/la cam conglomerate"

resorted to spam against a small active team (Kamikaze) you had over 300 guys firing at 20 and couldn't move them

these are facts you might think irrelevant same leaders same team same ethics you can already see the similarity
And this is relevant to your accusation that Plague are heavy gold users because...?

To summarise, for those who don't want to read the entire post:
- None of MTEz's facts actually provide any evidence that Plague are heavy gold users. All they do is show that Plague got myth tokens from the event and used those tokens.

I am not affiliated with Plague, and don't even know what their roster looks like, so this isn't biased in any way. I am merely pointing out that MTEz is just throwing random facts around in the hope that someone thinks they support his accusation that Plague are heavy golders.

DeletedUser52047

Just give it a rest, for starters I didn't apologise to stop you coming from so you can stop talking out our bum. I apologised for telling you to pull your siege of one of our inactive players when TLO was still around before it collapsed due to its leadership issues

DeletedUser11886

I mean even if they are heavy gold users, isnt that a good thing? They're supporting the game and keeping the servers running so we can keep playing for free...

DeletedUser54984

There is no argument "IF" they are heavy gold users... They simply are. I dont need a player who in his own words knows nothing of the server the alliance the players or the tac they use trying to educate me in how things can be done. I know exactly what is possible but what is possible is not what is likely.

JC the leadership issues where in most part you! with a little help from other leaders inactivity.

For all the talk here am I the only one actually paying the game too? 1 plague player has attempted to fight me recently and I applaud him for backing up his talk on this forum which is more than can be said for the rest!

I dont really have a problem so much with gold use just gives me more targets to choose what I do have a problem with is an alliance recruiting half the server using heavy gold and claiming to be "the best" if your going to be an MRA be honest about it. I am just here to enlighten the rest of the server that they are not invincible and can easily have city's taken from them like the rest of us it just needs a little more perseverance, hard work and planning. Real skill in my opinion.

DeletedUser36963

I dont really have a problem so much with gold use just gives me more targets to choose what I do have a problem with is an alliance recruiting half the server using heavy gold and claiming to be "the best" if your going to be an MRA be honest about it. I am just here to enlighten the rest of the server that they are not invincible and can easily have city's taken from them like the rest of us it just needs a little more perseverance, hard work and planning. Real skill in my opinion.

It's pretty easy taking cities off of people deep in your territory with planning. And if you mean we made a second alliance to fit an extra 30 players then sure we recruited half of the server. We never claimed to be the best, but we are number one in literally every category in the rankings. No one is invincible mate, but ThePlague did win Dimale and we have taken out quite a few alliances here. If you haven't noticed I haven't started moving over to you guys...you're not worth the slots;)

DeletedUser51219

The plague + plague 2 = 96 players
Laelaps + Teumessian Fox = 123 players
Panda-monium + Ex-Panda-Bles = 98 players

If you think we're an MRA looks like we're not the only MRA in the server, funny how you don't see Laelaps and Panda-monium as an MRA tho

DeletedUser54192

There is no argument "IF" they are heavy gold users... They simply are. I dont need a player who in his own words knows nothing of the server the alliance the players or the tac they use trying to educate me in how things can be done. I know exactly what is possible but what is possible is not what is likely.
And yet again, you show your lack of skill in any sort of debate, or even in telling the truth.

- You still haven't shown anything which would prove that The Plague are heavy gold users. You have said that their use of fliers decreases after events, which is typical of the entire server after an event is over, gold-using or not.
- You actually tried to say that someone could not have used Democritus to get a flier nuke because the hero that they had in that city (which you know from the attack report, I presume) was Urephon. Yet you supposedly know all about changing heroes. So either you lied when you tried to say that he couldn't have used Democritus or you lied about knowing that you could change the hero in a city like that. And that sort of change is both possible and likely, so if you actually believed that he couldn't have used Democritus, then you don't know what is possible in the game.

DeletedUser54990

Kal, lemme hold your beer

DeletedUser54755

Hey my VM days ran out And i'm without internet fir a while still. Could people lay off my cities till i Get back? Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0367.JPG
    IMG_0367.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 19

DeletedUser11886

I totally didn't try to check how far your cities were from mine and realized they were on the complete opposite side of the map... totally not.

Then I realized what you were insinuating and felt like and idiot. :'( 10/10 man

DeletedUser54755

I totally didn't try to check how far your cities were from mine and realized they were on the complete opposite side of the map... totally not.

Then I realized what you were insinuating and felt like and idiot. :'( 10/10 man

Haha ;)