Trash Talking Thread~EN83 Zancles

DeletedUser2595

The fact that I have 11 of them on my island. :cool:

Also, no one got into anyones head, the "Oh look at us, LOOK AT US!" nonsense Triad is sporting is annoying.
It almost feels like you guys can sense this to be your highlight in the world and you need to milk it for all it's worth.

The highlight for us is when we win it ;)

DeletedUser25607

The fact that I have 11 of them on my island. :cool:

Also, no one got into anyones head, the "Oh look at us, LOOK AT US!" nonsense Triad is sporting is annoying.
It almost feels like you guys can sense this to be your highlight in the world and you need to milk it for all it's worth.

Well, we are awesome indeed. And what can we do about it? Nothing, we have to live with it.... :-(

DeletedUser46838

I remember on the .de server, there was a triad that had 100M pts and 300M BP

But then this Triad will never BE THAT GOOD

DeletedUser

Well, we are awesome indeed. And what can we do about it? Nothing, we have to live with it.... :-(
Nope, you're not that awesome.
If you were you wouldn't have to repeatedly make silly statements like that. Others would notice your awesomeness on their own.

I suppose there's one in every world.

DeletedUser

well you are doing a good job of making sure they know you don't like them :cool:
Oh it's not that. I'm sure they're all decent lads.
It's just really hard to like someone when they rub their supposed superiority in everyones noses whenever possible.

DeletedUser

but how will people know about our massive e-peen 2Steps? D:

DeletedUser48399

Oh it's not that. I'm sure they're all decent lads.
It's just really hard to like someone when they rub their supposed superiority in everyones noses whenever possible.

Well we will see what happens at the end of bp every alliance has to prove themselves even mine. But lets face you may have just put a target on your back :)

DeletedUser25607

we are peaceful builders-farmers actually and mean no harm

DeletedUser48399

I'm not here to hug, it's a war game.

:eek: really! I thought this was a nice game where you built pretty cities and made lots of friends :p

:rolleyes: Seriously of course this is a war game but annoying a whole alliance which you are surrounded by before bp even ends is a tad bit suicidal