Trash Talking Thread~EN83 Zancles

DeletedUser50502

That was my point though - it's just not something that people discuss. You might say in passing 'I golded up some slingers to snipe this CS' but you wouldn't say how much it cost you; it's irrelevant :)

True, I just really hope that warfare packages thing doesn't get implemented. I think I'd quit grep if that happened. Grepo is about 70% pay to win but if that happened, the next thing would be to be able to pay for resources as well. Gold is enough inno...

DeletedUser21774

Gold Abuse?

Let's settle the issue of the 'gold abusers'. Image #1 - Most cities - Triad only has one amongst them. Image #2 - Top fighters - Triad dominates. And for every alliance NOT Triad, count them as the same team, because they are all trying their best (bless their hearts) to beat us. It must be very hard (maxilex and friends), not to mention frustrating, to have players who just won't respond to your commands. Shouldn't have back stabbed us because karma be da itch.

Case closed?
tLhU4dW.jpg

Top 10 Cities
VB3oXx2.jpg

Top 10 Fighters

DeletedUser22977

How'd they get all them cities without BP for culture points...

OH GOLD

DeletedUser49796

if we are talking about karma
View attachment 11778

Yeah a player blocked for making a joke about offering gold in exchange for a spot on your wonders, which you don't have...bet you guys are devastated it's not an attackable ban, not that it would help you, you'd still be useless.

Sorted out your inactivity levels yet? Lots of inactive players near your wonders I've been eyeing up. Oh wait, you don't have any wonders :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8049

Sorted out your inactivity levels yet? Lots of inactive players near your wonders I've been eyeing up. Oh wait, you don't have any wonders :D

ye we are giving our inactives to you didnt see? :D

DeletedUser21774

And we see what you've done with the place. Or maybe your wonders are on backorder at the Ikea store?

DeletedUser2595

2 cities does not a success make. Lets see what happens once the battle lines settle down shall we Thoria? Not that you'll be involved against the main Triad war machine ofc being hidden away in O75...

DeletedUser22977

if we are talking about karma
View attachment 11778

Well, after Triad took all of IO's attention off you all so you could not find yourselves swallowed up and eaten like the muppets you are, after Triad supported Hydra, didn't break their pact in place since server start, and pretty much made the game a lot easier for you by taking attention away from your little borderlands band of simmers,after you realized that by breaking a pact with the only ally who stood by your side the entire game so you could side with the alliance who has tried to take your cities again, and again, and again just because you couldn't beat Triad in a stand up game played the way it was meant to, you had to find a new way to cheat to try and take a hit at them..

But if that is what you want to gloat about, about reporting a player for a BS reason to take him out of contention because you couldn't even touch Triad legimately, well then, that says all the server needs to know about players like you.

But hey, go you, if you can't beat them, cheat them, right?

Sad.

Ankit is 5x the player your entire alliance is, and has done so cleanly.

I rank you; pathetic.

DeletedUser22977

I see you have played a lot of worlds, Thoria.

How does it feel for a player who has really only played one world past conquest stage to be ranked above you in both points and BP?

Yup. I'm making it about me and you, rim simmer.

DeletedUser8049

I see you have played a lot of worlds, Thoria.

How does it feel for a player who has really only played one world past conquest stage to be ranked above you in both points and BP?

Yup. I'm making it about me and you, rim simmer.
i dont know where do you get the info but i only played srsly 2 worlds epsilon which was 4 years ago and now Zancle and the reason why i am on rim and behind you in points/bp is i started this world when it was 3 months old so ye comparing to me you are pathetic.

DeletedUser22977

i dont know where do you get the info but i only played srsly 2 worlds epsilon which was 4 years ago and now Zancle

I'm sorry Thoria. What were you lying?

Maybe I'm not hip to the new 'common core' math you were raised with, but that looks like 6 worlds to me.

zBSGshN.jpg

s9uLiwc.jpg

U4ZGjbH.jpg

gyEJ1bK.jpg

DeletedUser15834

Its best Not to argue with an idiot . They will only drag you down to their level and then beat you through experience.
Let the stats show the facts on who the fighters areand who the simmers are.