TrashTalk Thread

DeletedUser5268

Undoubtedly there are better ways, I operate with long cursor routes, there are many reasons for that, for example I experienced more often that commands & plan windows collapsed when starting a command if all 3 windows overlapped > my layout only lets the launch window overlap. In theory shorter cursor routes could result in more attempts per command, therefore better timing, but that requires extra attention and clicks too, modify city groups for each command, it can get messy when timing is tight or you have too many cities and have to scroll to find them... I won't do that for the max 2 extra attempts over the 4-5 attempts per command x anchors that I can reach and still be called a bot for it. I also found it hard to process info / make the right decision within 3 seconds cancel/resend time what can be possibly reached with a shorter cursor route. I only modify city groups for better visibility when the command view is almost full, renaming a command with any short name helps me to avoid cancelling a good command. You can see I didn't put too much effort in preparation here, set up the plan quickly after I got the CS + support right from total ~30 attempts, the 2nd support was perfect after the 4th attempt and 3rd command was just perfect without resend. We celebrate luck here.

I know that, there's a way to not use the command overview :)

DeletedUser41532

I felt destroyed by what Charlie said, my heart is torn apart, how will I cope with being insulted by such a great man.
When someone makes a joke it is best to answer with one cuz it was obvious I was kidding, ofc you are not Sauron, you are more like Grima (hope most get the reference).
I totally agree with some of the points you made, but I am not even slightly offended, which was obviously your intent. It was my first time trying to lead, I made mistakes, a lot :D. And yeah, about 15%(could be more) of what was our alliance in Imbros stayed to play and see what I tryed to accomplish. It was the easy way to follow you, buckle up in a 10 man veteran alliance and leave an alliance half-full of new players to the wolves, not only that, you became the wolves. Those premade groups you all are making are what will eventually kill Grepolis.
I am quite happy that some of the players who were "noobs" survived, grew to love the game and kicked your butt later on in the server, even though they were with another alliance at the time. At least I accomplished this for my first miserable run as a leader.
Come on insult me more, you can't say anything that I haven't already concidered a bad move.
Lastly, I can't "shadow" any of the players in JFL?? As i told bbbbwwwww in the other topic, I am not a good player, at least by my standards, then by those same standards how do the players that in your current JFL stack up? Players who can't land a CS on a quitting player with no alarm :D Well at least they tried without spamming me, which i respect, and all of them failed as far as I remember. Not gonna point at people, no reason to do so... But you took pride in making me quit, you boasted on the external, you petty man, well that was the reason I came back, thank you for being so prideful that you gave me the chance to watch you ghost from the first rows.

@molinillo great clip, hope some new players saw it and learned from it

Last edited by a moderator:

King Soos

Strategos
I felt destroyed by what Charlie said, my heart is torn apart, how will I cope with being insulted by such a great man.
When someone makes a joke it is best to answer with one cuz it was obvious I was kidding, ofc you are not Sauron, you are more like Grima (hope most get the reference).
I totally agree with some of the points you made, but I am not even slightly offended, which was obviously your intent. It was my first time trying to lead, I made mistakes, a lot :D. And yeah, about 15%(could be more) of what was our alliance in Imbros stayed to play and see what I tryed to accomplish. It was the easy way to follow you, buckle up in a 10 man veteran alliance and leave an alliance half-full of new players to the wolves, not only that, you became the wolves. Those premade groups you all are making are what will eventually kill Grepolis.
I am quite happy that some of the players who were "noobs" survived, grew to love the game and kicked your *** later on in the server, even though they were with another alliance at the time. At least I accomplished this for my first miserable run as a leader.
Come on insult me more, you can't say anything that I haven't already concidered a bad move.
Lastly, I can't "shadow" any of the players in JFL?? As i told bbbbwwwww in the other topic, I am not a good player, at least by my standards, then by those same standards how do the players that in your current JFL stack up? Players who can't land a CS on a quitting player with no alarm :D Well at least they tried without spamming me, which i respect, and all of them failed as far as I remember. Not gonna point at people, no reason to do so... But you took pride in making me quit, you boasted on the external, you petty man, well that was the reason I came back, thank you for being so prideful that you gave me the chance to watch you ghost from the first rows.

@molinillo great clip, hope some new players saw it and learned from it
:) my cs attempts on u were meant in good spirit though never wanted your cities.... defo not :D

DeletedUser41532

i know they were, and honestly it was fun, made me work for the third snipe :D quazzie was great too, we were actually chatting while we were waiting for the outcome of our timings, he did try for the city he chose but maybe not too much. there were others who really tried hard but fell flat, doesn't matter. Point is, as you said, to have fun :)

@TheRedJohn there are people who are bad, most likely not among the top alliances but people with 100 cities on other servers who don't know the types of troops (off/def) - those are amusing. I mean, how do you get to 100+ cities when you haven't learned the basics.

DeletedUser55645

Charlie still talking? He's losing cities faster than Star Jones lost weight

Fluvisol

Phrourach
attack lands before support.

(same second)
cs -> attack -> support

should note, same for everything
Attacks before supports, and cs's as highest priority in that second.

Actually it's "First sent first lands"
If the attack has 1 hour tt, the support 40 min tt and the cs 15 min tt, and they all were sent landing on the same second, the order will be attack-support-CS

DeletedUser55362

If the attack has 1 hour tt, the support 40 min tt and the cs 15 min tt, and they all were sent landing on the same second, the order will be attack-support-CS

You stand correct. :p

DeletedUser48212

I am so happy that you guys have the pleasure to deal with Charlie and his Antics in this world. I think my time with him in Byblos was plenty enough for me.

DeletedUser55572

Im 90% sure this is untrue, at least in a fashion..

Because pre-timing def and getting on the same second as cs, my cs has landed first before DLU.
- I'll re-test, but i've never had an issue sending def before cs and getting lucky with cs same second as that def i sent before my cs.

Maybe for attacks / supports. But i don't feel like back-snipes work like that either..

Do note;
I dont miraculously pull off constant same second off and dlu for cs, so i could be wrong. But in memory, at least back-sniping has never failed me if same second as cs.

DeletedUser55362

Its the same bro, lets imagine the support land first.

Then you couldn't time your support to land the same second as your siege... Sure its lame, cause CS tt is 90% times longer, but oh well, happens :p :p

King Soos

Strategos
Im 90% sure this is untrue, at least in a fashion..

Because pre-timing def and getting on the same second as cs, my cs has landed first before DLU.
- I'll re-test, but i've never had an issue sending def before cs and getting lucky with cs same second as that def i sent before my cs.

Maybe for attacks / supports. But i don't feel like back-snipes work like that either..

Do note;
I dont miraculously pull off constant same second off and dlu for cs, so i could be wrong. But in memory, at least back-sniping has never failed me if same second as cs.
are u pretending to be a noob lol or have u never timed for a cs

DeletedUser28771

Any1 wants free DBP? J4L seems like they want to attack me with everything they got and don't care about morale or walls

Few of the attacks
umyXVu2.png
K0i2wqo.png
G1roFrR.png
rCHquWA.png

DeletedUser28771

Please, please some1 set these guys straight and tell them not to waste flyers
vmvDo77.png