Syndicate
DBP - 608,750 < Just wow
Notable mentions, Miletic Nicola 58k, enricomic 50k, Balrog 48k
Not so notable, Billy 2800, Mungus 4600, Greenhughes 3898
ABP - 47,000

Fight Club
ABP - 234,842
Notable mentions, bengalaton 24k, Jessica 15k, Cyte2 14k
Not so notable, 93 players with zero ABP or just a couple of points. You aint gonna win a war when only half of your players are taking part.
DBP - 36,638

ABP v DBP
Syndi defending + 270,000
Syndi attacking + 11,000

Cities
Fight Club +2 - 1 from AndersonLoo, 1 from Miletic
Syndi -2

On the surface, FC gain two cities from Syndicate, but they have huge losses, nearly a 3-1 loss ratio on troops. Syndi on the other hand, not gone on the offence much yet, but when they do they are more efficient holding a 1.25-1 advantage.
Syndi might be dissapointed to lose a couple of cities, but FC will be dissapointed to have lost 600k+ in units taking those two cities. Reckon Syndi will be happier. The big problem for FC is half their players didnt take part in offensive ops, either they are waiting to be the second wave, or the just arent participating. If its the latter it dont look good. By contrast, only 6 Syndi players didnt pick up BP, and at least 2 of those are on vacation to my knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

Those numbers are not right.It is not only FC attacking us, so their numbers are much better but still not good(ratio is 2.5 to 1 and that is good ratio for alliance like FC).Keep the good work FC, i am almost out of defense!They took 9 cities so far.2 from inactive, and the rest are in 53 and 36 oceans so we had to give up those, there are not even reachable in 12 hours frame.Only city they took worth was from Douglas and that was my mistake, we miss understand.Btw if you ask why Chad is so low on ABP, it is not because he did not attack but because he met Balrog
1305799528_dangerous_rugby_collision.gif

DeletedUser41868

Fc 9 - ts 0

FC 9 and TS 0 . . . that is really the only number you need to see. mungus and billy or whoever can spin it however you want - but the reality is that the self-proclaimed greatest alliance in the history of grepolis has gotten the ever-loving sh%t kicked out of them this weekend.

Have they gotten DBP off of us? Well of course they have... that is what happens when you are desperately trying to save cities from being conquered... trying to no avail I might add.'

9 to 0... think about it. billy boldly proclaimed that FC would never take a city from TS while "he was in charge." I guess he was right... we took 9 during the first 48 hours. Thanks billy.. we love your planning and operational skills. So here is what these guys do... they hear that we are going after balrog, so they load up the cities we announce to our people as targets. So, we throw some decent offense at those targets, mostly me by the way.. I take one for the team there... and those knuckle heads leave scores of other targets - our primary targets undefended. LOL... Classic.

Then... those guys love me so much they are watching everything I do and following me as best they can. So we revolt 3 cities (me and 2 other players) and I wait and send my CS to the one furthest away. These geniuses send a ton of biremes and dlu's to stop me - and under defend the other two . . . and we take those as well... I love these guys.. If I ever go on tour they will definitely join me.

So then, they boot one of the guys we conquered and claim he was inactive (umm, OK, he is on your team) - but the dude scored points and had bp the day before so he wasn't that inactive... so the other 2 cities we take from TS that belong to this guy don't "count" for mungus or billy - but this dude was on their team and they could not defend him. The mighty TS could not defend him.

Same for their spy rullybully. They could not defend him either... billy says those cities don't count either because they were way out in O 36... but that ocean is actually still in zacynthus... it is not in baris . . . and rully the spy is on TS, they knew he had cities there - yet billy and mungus still say "you will never take a city from TS." They are right - - we have taken 9 thus far.

Then billy gets his feelings hurt so bad in our skype chat room that he left... after he is the one that started all the smack talk. Poor guy... actually poor guys... they will probably have a nice moment or two in this world... But frankly, and I love mungus . . . really I do ... but mungus, you are trying to give us weak sauce in your attempt to explain away your NINE to ZERO deficit. As for me and balrog . . . I took one for the team and made you believe the diversion . . . then I worked with my team to take about half of the 9 that we have thus far - oh yeah . . . it is really ELEVEN to ZERO because we took 2 more from the poor soul you booted. AND I now own a city in ocean 54 that belonged to TS on Saturday. Please gaze upon the image below:

HQtFCXQ.png

DeletedUser22517

464,156 + 549,919 DBP and counting.I am gonna trade 9 cities anytime you want for those DBP.Yes you took 9 cities but you are not telling what oceans you took these from(53 and 36).You gonna find out later why we did not defend these cities, now it is to early.Your alliance had a walk in the park in the world you won and you think it is gonna be the same here :D The only loss we had was that in 44 from Douglas and that was my mistake.What about how many CS you lost?There is plenty of them on my wall(some from you).I lost 200 biremes for 13.5k DBP, that is good ratio i think...or not, i am new to this game so i don`t know.As for rully we knew there is no way to defend these cities so we tried to get as many DBP we could get from you.We did not attack so it is our turn next week i guess.Good thing for FC is you have plenty of empty cities so you can build some defense now.I am not hiding, i am still here and my offer still stand for you if you ever g*ow a p*ir.

DeletedUser41868

I am gonna trade 9 cities anytime you want for those DBP. Yes you took 9 cities but you are not telling what oceans you took these from(53 and 36).

We also took cities from 44 and 54 . . . you my friend are not telling the whole story. We took cities from islands overwhelmingly inhabited with TS players. I will take 9 cities from you each weekend if that is how you want to do it . . . as for all that wonderful dbp you got - you got a bunch of slots anyway from you guys all attacking yourselves - no way to stop you from getting bp. However, we gave you a bunch of bp on a weekend where you had 3 weeks to prepare for us, knew exactly where you "thought" we were hitting, and knew exactly when the start time for hostilities was - yet you still lost 9 cities (really 11). Let's see how you do when things are not so set up for you with zero element of surprise.

And that Douglas city in 44 maybe could have been saved if your people wouldn't have been so concerned about stuffing the one I sent the dummy CS to (Andros). You guy swarmed to defend that thing like I was Saladin putting the siege on Constantinople. Keep doing that and I will trade my abp scores for our alliance to continuing to take lots of cities from you. Keep tossing out the players in 54 that we take cities from and we will gladly scoop up as many as we can.

You guys are certainly going to bring us your best next weekend . . . I know that. He11, you might even get Carl and some of his buddies to jump in - in spite of the fact that you claimed your top 20 could defeat this whole world . . . You guys might even get some cities from us - more than one even.

I will promise you this though, I won't go onto skype and cry about how some cities or players don't count. I won't complain about how you only took cities we didn't want or chose not to defend... and I certainly won't try to tell everyone that I won because I made more bp than you (if you take more cities than us next weekend). Nope... I don't play like that and Fight Club doesn't play like that. We will straight up say that you guys found a way to do what this game is really about... i.e. taking cities from your enemies.

Congrats on all your awesome dbp... but really, act like you are as good as you say you are. Do not rationalize what happened. As for attacking you, it will come mungus, it will come. Your "grow a pair" comment does nothing to speed that up. Frankly, it has the opposite effect.

DeletedUser25607

wow... FC started really impressive. But the game is long... :)

DeletedUser22517

dummy CS with 1200 slings?Send them more next time, please

You guys are certainly going to bring us your best next weekend . . . I know that. He11, you might even get Carl and some of his buddies to jump in - in spite of the fact that you claimed your top 20 could defeat this whole world

Yes in new world not in this.If you don`t remember we were friends 2 weeks ago.I give you 3k LS to conquer a city from paladin...remember, and none of you helped on that one to be honest, it was me and Dawn.If we play new world i would not help my enemies but kill them.

However, we gave you a bunch of bp on a weekend where you had 3 weeks to prepare for us, knew exactly where you "thought" we were hitting, and knew exactly when the start time for hostilities was - yet you still lost 9 cities (really 11)

Some of these cities we did not even try to defend, you gonna understand later why we did not defend these cities, it is to early for that now.But who am i to tell you what to do, you already know how to win a world :)

DeletedUser41868

hey... I sent enough with that CS to take it if nothing ended up being there. I will trade it for the other 2 cities we got.

Even in this world, when we were first getting ready to do this FC/TS battle - you boys said you could take us on with your top 70, i think is what you said... your boys against everyone!!! yet you have Carl Brainard, -Requiem-, snowflake and some of the other BOB boys defending for you all weekend. Still, we took those cities from you. Regardless, you guys talk a big game about how you are extraordinary and better than anything that ever existed in grepolis - - but you needed help from Carl Brainard. LOL... Carl and snowflake and those guys that you have mercilessly trashed and called worthless. You had them helping you.

Mighty TS!!!! Hear them roar... errr, wait make room for Carl... he gonna roar with you.

As for PK... we took other cities, since you were obviously trying so hard to impress our founder... Gee thanks, do you want me to write you a check for that? As for the cities you chose not to defend? Well, all the glorious dbp you got came from somewhere - - and in 9 instances it was from cities you failed to defend. We have reports too... showing that TS tried to defend. So please stop rewriting history.

Like I said, I know you are an A+ player mungus, but please stop making excuses. This weekend is over... time to get ready for round 2... no excuses.

DeletedUser22517

I am not making any excuses, Chad.And i did not try to impress Dawn, already did that :) I was talking that if that was the world when we were enemy i would use those on you, not to help you.About Carl, enemy of my enemy is my friend.I was not the one who tried to get them in FC and give them promises, it was you.And i am not gonna show you our reports, some of your players are doing great job, we want them to continue this way.But the problem is you are not gonna be around for round two at least 2 weeks and i still gonna have my 75 festivals per day because your alliance killed my entire defense(200 biremes) :D and i need to rebuild those in the next 2 week.It is gonna be hard but i`ll try

DeletedUser41868

I am not making any excuses, Chad.And i did not try to impress Dawn, already did that :) I was talking that if that was the world when we were enemy i would use those on you, not to help you.About Carl, enemy of my enemy is my friend.I was not the one who tried to get them in FC and give them promises, it was you.And i am not gonna show you our reports, some of your players are doing great job, we want them to continue this way.But the problem is you are not gonna be around for round two at least 2 weeks and i still gonna have my 75 festivals per day because your alliance killed my entire defense(200 biremes) :D and i need to rebuild those in the next 2 week.It is gonna be hard but i`ll try

Who knows mungus, maybe we have more offense left than you think. Maybe we will be able to do a little something next weekend. Maybe midweek - of course that might be pushing it.:) Either way . . . we are not worried about the dbp you guys get - in the abstract anyway - since last week you were all attacking each other and getting 20 to 30k per day. The point is that you are going to get your bp anyway... even among yourselves, so I am not gonna cry over trading bp for cities with you - as long as we can rebuild in time to do it again.

When you guys come at us we'll just try to play a little defense and slow you guys down a bit... maybe try to find some more inactives on your roster and take their cities too. Regardless, it should be exciting. On the docsbaby thing . . . I think you were trying just a little to impress her. ;) You would know your own intentions though, so I'll let that one go . . . before then we were enemies for a time and you did try to use your units to attack me remember? we sniped you across the board, not even one city was put in revolt... I think I made like 20k dbp that day and our little team prolly made 5 times that. That was back when most of us only had like 10 to 20 cities or so and you already had 35 or something. (How you do that bro?). So... all that to say, I have seen you in action up close. Impressive.

As for Carl and his crew, we definitely did invite him and his team to join us. We never said we would take on the whole world or that we didn't need any help from other alliance. That is what you guys said, but now you are buddying up with people you have ridiculed for months and months.

We figure that if we are going to do this showdown thing we might as well go all the way and make all the friends we can. Besides we like those guys and respect what they bring to the table after seeing them in action against us - plus, we would also take all of them in. I think we all know you guys are not going to do that. Especially after you said you didn't need help from anyone to win this world.

Seriously, I am glad we can have fun bashing each other and still communicate. You know we all love you. We just gotta watch out for you now . . . maybe you watch out for us just a tiny bit too?

Peace...

DeletedUser37064

ATTN: BILLY Handbag has one of your cities in it!!!

DeletedUser22517

I lost 10 cities and 6 of them LS nukes, so it was nothing for me and most important i kept my word that i`ll attack your alliance alone...remember?I don`t know how you got that much DBP, maybe with double BP on.Chad i am just gonna ask you one last question:Where is your crown, mate? :D You come to the wrong world to get your crown.

DeletedUser23413

It was not a fair game, FC :supermad:. You should have let TS' spies know your exact plan. You cheated!

DeletedUser22517

No spies this time, fair game.BTW you still play, Leolis?Please stay till WW and report

DeletedUser23413

They have problem repo-ing my cities, so I will just help them with my city slots. Check my BP, I didn't play :)

DeletedUser22517

You report like you said.At the end i might invite you to see the dark side also and the way we work ;)

DeletedUser42857

Looking at the cities taken by FC.

The bulk of them (10 total) come from RullyBully and Miletic Nicola.
Rully is based in ocean 44 and 45 and most of his cities were pretty isolated and hard for Syndi to defend.
Several from Miletic Nicola, who as a former emerald, I wonder if Syndi were quite so committed to defending him as they would be a long term alliance member.

FC picked their targets well, one isolated player, one former emerald, but ten cities taken for nearly 1.5m DBP, thats 150,000 units per city. Be interesting to see how much Syndicate lose taking FC cities in return.

The concern for Fight Club will still be that half of their players have no ABP over the last three days, so while on one hand, Syndicate are only seemingly fighting half of FC (along with allies), Fight Club need to sort out their non-participating members, quickly.

DeletedUser41868

Looking at the cities taken by FC.

The bulk of them (10 total) come from RullyBully and Miletic Nicola.
Rully is based in ocean 44 and 45 and most of his cities were pretty isolated and hard for Syndi to defend.
Several from Miletic Nicola, who as a former emerald, I wonder if Syndi were quite so committed to defending him as they would be a long term alliance member.

FC picked their targets well, one isolated player, one former emerald, but ten cities taken for nearly 1.5m DBP, thats 150,000 units per city. Be interesting to see how much Syndicate lose taking FC cities in return.

The concern for Fight Club will still be that half of their players have no ABP over the last three days, so while on one hand, Syndicate are only seemingly fighting half of FC (along with allies), Fight Club need to sort out their non-participating members, quickly.

Ummm, thanks for all that riveting analysis dimspace. Seeing you break down advanced grepo strategy relating to conquest vs. dbp ratio is sort of like digging up Freddie Mercury to be the keynote speaker at an international conference on safe sex practices and AIDS prevention in the late 20th Century Music/Enterntainment industry.

Don't get me wrong . . . I love me some Freddie Mercury - and if I am in the mood for some great, campy classic rock fronted by a flamboyant Indian Englishman . . . then Mercury is my guy. However, his credibility on safe sex and AIDs prevention is essentially zilch, zero, nada. So too is your's when it comes to what the threshold is insofar as giving up dbp to take cities from The Syndicate. I suppose we could do it Dimspace style and a) never take any cities from TS and therefore b) never give them any dbp . . . but . . . I think we are going to go the other way. This one is for you my new found, grepo-challenged acquaintance:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE