Tutorial Quests

DeletedUser25249

So i really don't understand why we have some quests ahead of others, does anyone know if the layout was designed by players or some evil person who just wants to annoy me.
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It's randomized. A system also known as luck.
I think it is random who receives what quest and when.
So you can blame nature for it... if you don't know enough about computers. But if you do, you can keep blaming the developers for it.

DeletedUser39031

Gotta research CS and build a fleet of fast transports before you get the quest for LS.

DeletedUser

Ohhhhhhh..... you were talking about building and such quests... ! Sorry, I got confused with the other kind of quest.

... But yeah.... In that case I am pretty sure they hate you.

DeletedUser

'Spy on an enemy city'. Yes quest, I'll do that within 20 hours of the world starting. :heh:

DeletedUser41523

So anyone else notice that the quest rewards are pretty terrible after awhile? Invest 1000 silver into your cave. Here's 500 silver. In what way is that a reward?

DeletedUser

So this is it! quests are a complete waste of time!
But the opera browser can delete them off.

DeletedUser

So anyone else notice that the quest rewards are pretty terrible after awhile? Invest 1000 silver into your cave. Here's 500 silver. In what way is that a reward?

In it's defense bud, they did give you the 1k silver in the construct a cave quest right before it :D

DeletedUser

If u look at it, you now have 1k in the can and another 500 silver. Not rly losing anything. Besides silver is in abundance for most everyone right now.

-Vys

DeletedUser39031

If u look at it, you now have 1k in the can and another 500 silver. Not rly losing anything. Besides silver is in abundance for most everyone right now.

-Vys

Not for me. I accidentally clicked the no tutorial thing. Pain in the Brass Instrument

DeletedUser32365

In it's defense bud, they did give you the 1k silver in the construct a cave quest right before it :D
personally speaking I believe a 1000 grams of insect repellent would be more appropriate for you

Cnut

DeletedUser32365

I am not in the worlds that DeathwishX13 now continues to pollute. To call it vile is an insult to vile things - Never EVER trust it and please if you are there, destroy it!

CNUT