UF and TE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm opening this thread mostly because these external forums have been dead.

There have been some rumors flying around this Eta world for a little while now that there is going to be a merge with TE and UF. I guess I was wondering if some players could share some information with us on the externals about this rumor.

Are UF and TE in fact merging with each other?

Are all members going to join TE, regardless of size, BP, and recent activity?

Will UF leaders get any kind of leadership once they join TE?

What's the purpose for this merge?

With so many people calling TE a MRA, how does TE plan to argue that they aren't in fact an MRA if this merge happens?

Will TE start to trim some fat if this merge happens?

Just thought I would try to get something started in the externals, and hopefully bring some enlightenment to the rest of us players.
;)

EDIT:
Also, there are some rumors about TE and AoF changing their diplomatic stance, and maybe even a merge?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i used to be co leader and a high member in the elite not so much now but anything we do is for the benefit of the alliance and also they can call us a MRA but who isnt later in the game if that member is valuable player on a team well take him and can benefit from him learn from him etc so forth oh yea him or her

we can trim the fat kick players out that arnt contributing but if we kick them and players dont conquer them then our enemys will so better to leave them inactive and conquer them ourselves than kick them and let them be conquered by every person in the game.....
that is all

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Okay everyone wants answers to these rumors?

I will answer the questions in order... Are UF and TE in fact merging with each other? - We're in talks about merging, but that does not mean we will merge.

Are all members going to join TE, regardless of size, BP, and recent activity? - If this merge does happen. We will invite all UF players and once the merge is finished, we will cut out all the slackers, inactives and dead-weight from TE just to reduce our numbers & get our average up again.

Will UF leaders get any kind of leadership once they join TE? - Of course... The UF founders joining us will get founders privs and will run the alliance equally as I do.

What's the purpose for this merge? - The purpose is for us to completely own the north. Look at the map, UF & TE own the north and us as one alliance will completely own it. From there we will do a massive alliance wide march south! :) Also there is another reason why UF is merging, but I cannot discuss that at this time.

With so many people calling TE a MRA, how does TE plan to argue that they aren't in fact an MRA if this merge happens? - Let people talk, let them call TE a MRA once UF joins. As I said earlier, many slackers from UF & TE will be cut after this merge just to reduce our numbers & gain a better average.

Will TE start to trim some fat if this merge happens? - Yes I already answered that above.

Also, there are some rumors about TE and AoF changing their diplomatic stance, and maybe even a merge? - There were talks about AoF to join us, well 2 certain players from AoF to join, not all of them. However I think those talks have stopped now. We are still at war with them and we will continue to war with them, so good luck to them.

Happy that I've answered your question?

@Black Plague - Not anymore.

DeletedUser

The biggest MRA alliance in ETA. JNC when you will get it, Size is not about everything. Just look what B.A did with 80+ members, Oh I like stats. Your members in ocean73 don't have a clue how to attack, that is a fact. You have so many leader/founders. Your founders/leaders are continuing to Invite zagreas clearly he has brains not to join.

I kinda like this. I think it goes well with my subject.
i_pwned_the_elite_four_tshirt-p235119308559216304trlf_400.jpg

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I don't care about how big we are, since when did I say I cared about the size of my alliance? I said yeah we will own the north, that's a reason why we're merging. But it is NOT the main reason and I am not at liberty to discuss the main reason now, not yet.

BA had about 80 members yes... But they were spread from one side of the world to the other, that was there downfall and weakness. My members in Ocean 73 are doing a capable job, how would you know? Oh right, you have many accounts that you take credit for.

Again please get your facts right and go away, instead of keep saying a load of bull. TE has a load of council men, not founders. We currently have 3 founders who I trust more than anyone else on the game. Only one of my leaders invited zagreas ONCE, not a whole bunch of times. So please get your facts right and just go away & play Pi. No one likes you & no one wants a cheater or liar like you here. You are a coward. Out of all the TE members, you were the one giving away info to BA at the beginning of the war because YOU was scared and thought we would lose, oh look where we're now haha! Now everything has backfired on you, you're jealous, very jealous on what TE has become! Now do us all a favor and go.

DeletedUser

Thanks for answering all of that JNC :)

Now anybody else besides Lord Stuart have any comments/opinions?

Please don't give comments or opinions without any facts, stats, or examples.

DeletedUser

I don't care about how big we are, since when did I say I cared about the size of my alliance? I said yeah we will own the north, that's a reason why we're merging. But it is NOT the main reason and I am not at liberty to discuss the main reason now, not yet.

BA had about 80 members yes... But they were spread from one side of the world to the other, that was there downfall and weakness. My members in Ocean 73 are doing a capable job, how would you know? Oh right, you have many accounts that you take credit for.

Again please get your facts right and go away, instead of keep saying a load of bull. TE has a load of council men, not founders. We currently have 3 founders who I trust more than anyone else on the game. Only one of my leaders invited zagreas ONCE, not a whole bunch of times. So please get your facts right and just go away & play Pi. No one likes you & no one wants a cheater or liar like you here. You are a coward. Out of all the TE members, you were the one giving away info to BA at the beginning of the war because YOU was scared and thought we would lose, oh look where we're now haha! Now everything has backfired on you, you're jealous, very jealous on what TE has become! Now do us all a favor and go.

JNC YOU HAVE YET TO LEARN ANYTHING YOU HAVE SPIES ALL IN YOUR ALLIANCE! You gave me information and i wasnt even in your alliance. LS is a player that will go around everyday. Oh! Lets get some FACTS straight since you like to put everybody down with facts your alliance didn't take BA down at all if anything you took the players that quit! You have been fighting in ocean 54 for 2 months now and have got no where what's that about JNC? Just shut up, you have done nothing in the war except sit there. You didn't lead them no where at all except you got credit for being the founder of the so called "The Elite". If you haven't realize BA is still around just under different names! ;)

DeletedUser

What's the purpose for this merge? - The purpose is for us to completely own the north. Look at the map, UF & TE own the north and us as one alliance will completely own it. From there we will do a massive alliance wide march south! :)

If I wasn't paying attention before, I am now.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
JNC YOU HAVE YET TO LEARN ANYTHING YOU HAVE SPIES ALL IN YOUR ALLIANCE! You gave me information and i wasnt even in your alliance. LS is a player that will go around everyday. Oh! Lets get some FACTS straight since you like to put everybody down with facts your alliance didn't take BA down at all if anything you took the players that quit! You have been fighting in ocean 54 for 2 months now and have got no where what's that about JNC? Just shut up, you have done nothing in the war except sit there. You didn't lead them no where at all except you got credit for being the founder of the so called "The Elite". If you haven't realize BA is still around just under different names! ;)

And does it look like I care about the spies in my alliance? Are they doing anything to TE? Are they causing us to fall apart? No. TE has had spies in here since January and they have done nothing but cower in the darkness. They maybe giving information away but we're still growing.

This merge hasn't even happened yet and everyone is going crazy already LOL! Don't tell me to shut up, you're a fail player who can't even do anything to me but just open your mouth on the forums. Just show some action instead of talking all the time.

I may have not been on the frontline against BA, everyone knows that and I think we all have established that now... Many leaders aren't exactly on the frontline unless they send attacks miles away which I have done in a few cases. And I have been on the frontline on previous TE wars. So please be quiet and go away. You're only making yourself look like a jealous baby who had his lollipop taken of him.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

well i for one hope you do merge. and i think i can guess why UF want the merge. i bet 1 or more of there leaders is leaving or something, maybe it was TK lol. if you merge with them it will be good for everyone but you.

DeletedUser17613

Merger

I have a suggestion:
Why you would not merge TE & UF & UoW & KE & CR & KoDR & Fate?

Then we would be all #1 and we can close it and go to live real life ....

DeletedUser

Hm, so TE and UF are going to make a massive push south?

This means they are coming directly to UoW, KE, and CR.

What relationships does TE plan to have with those 3 alliances? To be honest, I don't even know if KE is even fighting anybody at the moment. As for UoW, I haven't seen them on the externals, or even doing much in the world. Maybe the two are in a stalemate with each other?

DeletedUser

I have a suggestion:
Why you would not merge TE & UF & UoW & KE & CR & KoDR & Fate?

Then we would be all #1 and we can close it and go to live real life ....

Yes very good idea, James why don't you ask the other alliances.? Is it because you know the answer to them.? So you are picking the weaker alliances.? :eek:

DeletedUser

There is one major flaw in your plan. The northern members will eventually get bored of sitting around watching other players get insane amounts of BP and not getting some themselves, this happened to me, I quit, and I was one of the more active members too...

Plus with so many leaders, you say you have three founders aside from yourself, plus the other leaders, who's to say one in particular isn't as loyal as you might believe.

Also, with 100's of members, some of them are bound to disagree with you, and who's alliance will they run to? They can't, they'll wait, grow and rebel against you. I've seen it all happen before.

DeletedUser

Hm, so TE and UF are going to make a massive push south?

This means they are coming directly to UoW, KE, and CR.

What relationships does TE plan to have with those 3 alliances? To be honest, I don't even know if KE is even fighting anybody at the moment. As for UoW, I haven't seen them on the externals, or even doing much in the world. Maybe the two are in a stalemate with each other?

Well, I can put it simply. Unless some astounding miracle happens like the three previously stated, they all will be crushed. KE and TE/UF are allied anyways. CR is a wildcard for the most part. The offspring of BA will not merge back into each other, we have our happiness in governing ourselves.

Sorry for the multi post, I just took the easy way out :)

DeletedUser

Well, personally i can look at it this way
1. a merge of those 2 alliances that leaves KE out is a demice. KE is vitale if such plans where put out. remember who brought you together in the 1st place guys ;)

2. as Ace suggested, some might not agree with what a leader might suggest, which is why a simple things called democracy was put out. I suggest the founders get Veto Rights. it will be much more organized, u think of the rest.

3. suggesting or Implying where your march will head is a bad idea when it comes to the forums. 1 word " Missleading ;)

I think James is directing this soap opra even further. great idea, probbably would make the huggest alliance on grepolis. It will also make it possible for you to conquere the entire of Eta if you play your cards right.

Status
Not open for further replies.