UF and TE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

you know what, i really thought you were a bit more mature, this is so pethetic, you have no idea who i am and yet you judge me by a virtual city. im sorry grepolis is everything you have, but it is just a tenee tiny part of my daily life and not more, do you know what that feels? having a life?

DeletedUser

I'd just like to step in for a moment and point out that the "I am only not as good as you because I have a life" argument is little more than a cop-out. Try telling a professional athlete that he is only better in his sport than you because you have a life. It wouldn't fly there and it doesn't fly here either.

Does having only a solitary sub-1000 point city make you less of a person? No, absolutely not. Does it make you a less credible authority in the game? The answer is yes.

See the difference?

DeletedUser

I'd just like to step in for a moment and point out that the "I am only not as good as you because I have a life" argument is little more than a cop-out. Try telling a professional athlete that he is only better in his sport than you because you have a life. It wouldn't fly there and it doesn't fly here either.

Does having only a solitary sub-1000 point city make you less of a person? No, absolutely not. Does it make you a less credible authority in the game? The answer is yes.

See the difference?

That i absolutly do agree with, plus rep for that. however what i will not tolerate and what i just simply connot stand is the stupid, pethetic mantality of trashing a PERSON because of his city on a virtuel game, and i dont think you would condone it or accept it either, am i correct?

DeletedUser

apologies, it seems that i cannot rep you now, but i will as soon as i can.

DeletedUser

That i absolutly do agree with, plus rep for that. however what i will not tolerate and what i just simply connot stand is the stupid, pethetic mantality of trashing a PERSON because of his city on a virtuel game, and i dont think you would condone it or accept it either, am i correct?

I generally find digital mudslinging to be a waste of time, unless it is funny. When humor is involved, all bets are off.

DeletedUser

dude seriously never take me seriously :p thats my motto in life, yeah im always kidding but not this time, it really does get under my skin, that and violance against animals, ugh!

DeletedUser

you know what, i really thought you were a bit more mature, this is so pethetic, you have no idea who i am and yet you judge me by a virtual city. im sorry grepolis is everything you have, but it is just a tenee tiny part of my daily life and not more, do you know what that feels? having a life?

ah but you are wrong again here. im the one who stopped your so called "plan" when OoP tried to go to war with BA. once agian look where that got you. I have also found those who keep going on about how good they are at this and im realy good at that are weak people who need to make stuff up to feel better about themselfs.

Also the fact you de repped me i find very funny. you can sling mud but dont like it when it comes back.

DeletedUser

Yea i find name calling a bit over the top but the fact of the matter is, is that we have all spent many nights and countless hours building our cities and our grepo reputation. When bad things are said about you/us or our alliances its a bit blood boiling. Same can be said when someone has good things to say about the way you run your alliance or your character in the game. My two examples would be Whateverr and Mistraven. We are on different sides of a war but they both speak the truth as far as they see it. For that i may not like them in the game but i respect them as a player/s.

Very different than players like Lefty and Dajjan who take it way to serious and sling insults to no end...both were good players but lacked in character. To me the two must go hand in hand

DeletedUser

ah but you are wrong again here. im the one who stopped your so called "plan" when OoP tried to go to war with BA. once agian look where that got you. I have also found those who keep going on about how good they are at this and im realy good at that are weak people who need to make stuff up to feel better about themselfs.

Also the fact you de repped me i find very funny. you can sling mud but dont like it when it comes back.

hahaha, stopp my plan? when exactly? when i had a 700 points city and no experience what so ever, you know, when i first started playing grepolis? is that even a decent refference? and let me tell you something... You NEVER stopped my plan, and at the end it worked. no i did not exicute it but i did get 3 alliances to attack BA, neverless, adamber got EF & UF to turn on BA, which was my plan (and apparently his) to turn decent powers on BA, and it worked, so i guess my plan did work after all, even if i didnt exicute most of it, it did.

DeletedUser

hahaha, stopp my plan? when exactly? when i had a 700 points city and no experience what so ever, you know, when i first started playing grepolis? is that even a decent refference? and let me tell you something... You NEVER stopped my plan, and at the end it worked. no i did not exicute it but i did get 3 alliances to attack BA, neverless, adamber got EF & UF to turn on BA, which was my plan (and apparently his) to turn decent powers on BA, and it worked, so i guess my plan did work after all, even if i didnt exicute most of it, it did.

going on those lines i can say here and now i plan to make everyone that plays this game to leave it. even if im not here playing and the game stops in 1000 years IT WAS MY PLAN AND IT WORKED!!!:eek:

DeletedUser15946

warlord, I am sure you was brain in BA's problems... as well as initiator... and executor.

DeletedUser

going on those lines i can say here and now i plan to make everyone that plays this game to leave it. even if im not here playing and the game stops in 1000 years IT WAS MY PLAN AND IT WORKED!!!:eek:

+ rep for this.

although it is funny mate that word -EVEN if you not here in 1000 years..so possibly you think you will be here in 1000 years,LOL.

DeletedUser3569

@Mistraven
Im pretty sure we should start looking for the fountain of youth, or otherwise you won't have a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.