UnMeEk

DeletedUser

They have declared war on my alliance unwarrented. they think they own this world. they are 20 hours away from my city....This world needs a revolution the UnMeEk cannot be tyrants forever if i die i die a patriots death. We should all fear evil men but there is a greater evil we should fear most of all...and that is the INDIFFERENCE of good men...i ask you now to forward this to anyone and everyone who will listen.. UnMeEk must be destroyed. Please be with us and free this world from these tyrants...I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees:pro:

Thank you

DeletedUser

ayup, i believe that alliance now resides in the hall of shame... feed elvis i believe it was

DeletedUser

Yeah it has been done...but when the wolf is wounded and cornered it will fight till the death. If the hall of shame is were i go i go there with my head up and my balls intact. Tired of everyone in this world rolling over...

DeletedUser

It's just me so far, I don't know if I can take on uNmEek :(

DeletedUser

LOL then if if i stand alone i fight for yall. an army of men vs two men with harden resolve we got this hahaah

DeletedUser2595

You can have my sword, I'll stand beside you Jj!

Its time these uNmEek fools were taught a lesson.

DeletedUser

Down with uNmEek!!!! Oh wait a second... yup... definitely check the alliance of people in this thread... :p

DeletedUser

i am the only one who has been declaring war, and i have no idea who you are...

DeletedUser2663

lol. man i love these threads. before you go ahead with your plan, talk to elvis and see what they did wrong b4 you go ahead. you may figure out what they did wrong =)

DeletedUser

me, Jimothy5 has only respect for them, just saying, i have been attacked, seen how they opperate, it is very coordinated and just very good. declaring war in a war game.... hmmmmmm how odd.... just saying that they are a great alliance with great players. you want to attack them, be my guest. they are ruthless and take what they want, the way to play. down with them? probably not...

DeletedUser11468

Note to Self:

When choking your enemy. Make it quick. Or they'll make a thread whining and complaining how they have been wrong and that righteousness must prevail.

I prefer not attacking uNmEek. If they were gone. I won't get my daily dose of humor and poo flinging contest.