UnMeEk

DeletedUser4013

Doesn't really belong in the Alliance sub-forum since that is for recruitment of players to join an alliance. This is more a declaration to form a coalition of alliances against UnMeEk. I wish you the best of luck and a swift death :p

DeletedUser

I really don't care for uNMEek, or how ever you spell that name. They keep conquering and conquering like they are number one or something. I'm with everyone else in this thread down with the fools.

DeletedUser

Yeah it has been done...but when the wolf is wounded and cornered it will fight till the death. If the hall of shame is were i go i go there with my head up and my balls intact. Tired of everyone in this world rolling over...

I'll get my stopwatch...

DeletedUser

i believe uNmEk is a great serious alliance they deserve to be first ( excuse me if i spelt that wrong )

DeletedUser5757

I really don't care for uNMEek, or how ever you spell that name. They keep conquering and conquering like they are number one or something. I'm with everyone else in this thread down with the fools.

yeah :p:p
why do they think they are number one>?
its not like you see their name right from the 1 at ranking :p:p
hm.....
maybe they need glasses? :p :cool:

DeletedUser

I don't think they are the tyrants. Just group of smart and more active then others. So it is not possible to destroy them in this situation.
Just you have to be more active. This is a battle game, and some has to loos...
By by Comanchemoon, I'll remember you. I has died before ;)

DeletedUser

uNmEek can lose only in 1 way : if jj joins DAFT[which actually wouldn't happen] :)