unnamed

DeletedUser

And there we have it folks , that is why he never ever makes a good alliance. He always ditch his alliance at the sight of trouble _coughs"PI". You will fall as usual

DeletedUser

And there we have it folks , that is why he never ever makes a good alliance. He always ditch his alliance at the sight of trouble _coughs"PI". You will fall as usual
And there we have it folks , that is why he never ever makes a good alliance. He always ditch his alliance at the sight of trouble _coughs"XI". You will fall as usual if you make Death Legion.

DeletedUser65

That is unbelievably hypocritical...

DeletedUser

How? Yes I would have been a hypocrite if I was a making an alliance in this world but I give up on leading alliances. Death Legion was a fail , I wanted to be one of those guys who people will admire because of my leadership but eh , I'm not cut out for leadership so I quit running alliances.

DeletedUser

The Old Gaurd.... Interesting....
At least it isn't Dragon Knight again :D

DeletedUser14437

Why would I just be trying to get posts? That is disrespectful and hurtful. (more than two sentences)

DeletedUser15100

To Aqua Armor

In Xi I can't remember very well with the Alliance you lead, but it failed. You then came to Omicron to "improve on your mistakes", which is what i also did.

You was the very first alliance to invite me and a lot of other players as soon as the world launched, the alliance member limit was 60 and you sent invites to almost anyone that joined. You recruited in all 4 core oceans, Your Alliance then failed.

After Omicron you joined Pi, Nice speed 3 world. I thought you would do pretty well in that world but you did the very same, you recruited every member that joined the world instantly. you got to know who you recruit before you invite. check grepostats on the players record you wish to invite, recruit the players that have had experience in warfare.

Now obv your alliance failed in Pi because you recruited in more than one ocean and you recruited "anyone". + extremely unorganised.

Now your joining World Sigma, So this means two speed 3 worlds...

If speed 3 is too fast for you to handle an Alliance because of the speed of the growth then play on a speed 2 and if you cant organise your alliance up to speed change to speed 1.

If you join Sigma, Make sure you don't send invites to anyone straight away when the world launches, search players grepostats, if you like them send them a nice request mail for them to join your Alliance. If your Alliance Forum is well organised and your Alliance has an Aim and Objective, Your members would be self motivated and will know what to aim for.

Control your Alliance Limit, Don't recruit over 40 members until your Alliance members have settled in and active and have communication with their squad and are well organised. If your Alliance is progressing nice then put the Alliance limit up by 5 and recruit 5 or 10 strong members, you may want a small elite alliance to merge into you so that your Alliance grows stronger but has a nice limit of members :p

Take my advice as I am helping you :)

as for FireLord... He has a negative saying for every player and every alliance, that is why he never improves on mistakes. He still thinks mass recruiting and creating MRA are still the best... but in the long run it is really bad.

What ever Firelord even comments about you just ignore him, negative rep him and laugh, this is what I do.

I give positive reps to players that try on improving even though they have not been successful yet.

Also note on this, Make sure what your most comfortable with before joining any world, if you like revolt then join revolt, if you like conquest then join conquest.

I really like revolt, that is why I am joining Rho and also Speed 3 is Nice but too fast, speed 2 is nice because Organising can progress nice and smooth and there is no rush and you don't make as much mistakes.

Welll Aqua, Hope you do really great in world Sigma or World Rho :)

Have Fun ;)

DeletedUser

that was a long one.....

i will be playing sigma because i dont like revolt...too complicated for me...

i dont invite like MRAs since Xi and omicron

in Pi those who joined i had asked their grepostats....and i they were skilled enough i would invite them....i did not invite many newbies or those who had 2 or 3 cities in a few worlds......

but once jarpenguin kicked everyone out...i lost many strong ones and they said i kicked them out so they did not come out......after that i did some inviting ...basically all the old members who were kicked out