(Unofficial) News Flash - WGN

DeletedUser

Vote

Oh great ruler of Rho, you certainly have my vote, and those of the thousands of villagers and mighty warriors under me, next to mum's permission, to continue to be THE GREAT AND MIGHTY RULER OF RHO! ;)

LOL!!!!!

-and the war is only won when all the cities are seized!! LONG LIVES MrLeN!!!

DeletedUser

All hail MrLeN

For we are not worthy enough

KnowitAll2.jpg

DeletedUser

*MrLeN makes an appearance in the forums, in spite of mod bullying*

Thanks guys. I appreciate your in game help :)

MrLeN - Mighty Ruler of Rho

DeletedUser

If it happens again in the future, just hack the forums from the fourth dimension again and change it back. Or send a cyborg bireme back in time to kill his mother before he is born.

You know, whichever seems more practical at the time.

DeletedUser

"Or send a cyborg bireme back in time to kill his mother before he is born"

Hmmmm....

DeletedUser

Oh, I want to read more :rolleyes:... hurry up almighty ruler

I´m your biggest fan, so don´t disappoint me :)

Let´s talk about business *cough**cough* "MrrrrrLee, let´s trrrrade, you sirrrr, gimme me booze and not so fat women...:heh:...errrrr...me mean beautiful women...and me give you trrrrroops, how does that sound, MrrrrrLee;)?" *cough**cough*

C´mon, give me fun, fun fun, muhahahahihihihahahaho :supermad:

DeletedUser

Let´s talk about business *cough**cough* "MrrrrrLee, let´s trrrrade, you sirrrr, gimme me booze and not so fat women...:heh:...errrrr...me mean beautiful women...and me give you trrrrroops, how does that sound, MrrrrrLee;)?" *cough**cough*

... :eek:

DeletedUser

umm........

DeletedUser

Oh my, now I get it...his name isn´t MrLee...but MrLeN...:D...but I like MrLee, it sounds more funny :supermad:

What a mistake I made, being a fan of MrLeN and all :rolleyes:

Destroy them all MrLeN, slaughter all those bad guys...whoever they are;)...but leave the women :p