(Unofficial) News Flash - WGN

DeletedUser

Hehe, I'm with Tafkan! Brilliantly entertaining. Wonder if 10D will be kicked for being a moron on forums? (am I allowed to call him a moron? Can you a say moron on here? Check that when you check about the support rule) Why do you take Lenny so seriously, he's hilarious! Keep it going boss! RB and ArjaaAine stand firmly behind you!

DeletedUser

:cool:

baha.png

DeletedUser

That's only the ships. You don't know how many military units I have :p

DeletedUser

Deadly Truth, I have a couple lumps of coal... I was wondering if you and Destructer could turn them into diamonds for me?

HA! I nearly choked when I read that.
This thread is fantastic.

DeletedUser

News flash!

Themistocles Jr has cast Population growth on your city MrLeN's city.

Thanks Themistocles Jr! :)

DeletedUser

MrLen my forces are at your disposal. I will gladly help you take one of 10Destructer's cities as a punishment for his disrespect to the one true ruler of Rho!

DeletedUser

Did you begin rebuilding your army? As I recall, I wiped out everything you had in my attack.

DeletedUser

Did you begin rebuilding your army? As I recall, I wiped out everything you had in my attack.

You wiped out everything that I had in the city at the time.

I'd like to see you try that attack again.

DeletedUser

By the way, Fieria, you better get some support, because I am coming to stomp your 3 puny cities straight into the bottom of the dirt, where they belong.

DeletedUser

LOL

You seem to have forgotten I still had an army when I finished my attack and I am almost finished building it back up again, so I really would like to see you try so I can laugh. I really need a laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL

You seem to have forgotten I still had an army when I finished my attack and I am almost finished building it back up again, so I really would like to see you try so I laugh. I really need a laugh.

"An" army.. yeah, nice choice of words. All you had left was a handful of peasants, that gimped back onto ship wreckage, which they used to paddle back home on.

Th%C3%A9odore_G%C3%A9ricault%2C_Le_Radeau_de_la_M%C3%A9duse.jpg

DeletedUser

ROFL

At least I didn't need to rebuild from scratch like you.

DeletedUser

I don't even need an army. I am ruler of Rho. All armies are mine anyway.

DeletedUser

I got a newsflash for you, mine isn't your army and it sounds like you're taking the coward's way by letting others fight your battles for you.

DeletedUser

No one can ever beat the ruler of Rho!

It is IMPOSSIBLE!

(SW)(SW)(SW)

You wiped out everything that I had in the city at the time.

I'd like to see you try that attack again.

So MrLeN, you were defeated. You were beat and like you stated nobody can defeat the ruler of Rho, therefore you are not the ruler of Rho.

:pro:

DeletedUser

A defeat is a defeat. So with his own logic, he is not the ruler of rho. Even if it was just a mere flesh wound. :)

DeletedUser

A defeat is a defeat. So with his own logic, he is not the ruler of rho. Even if it was just a mere flesh wound. :)

I have a new note from mum:

To whom it may concern,

I hereby give my permission for Lenny to continue being the ruler of Rho.

Signed,

Lenny's mum

So there you have it. Mum said I can still be ruler. If you have a problem with that, and take it up with her :rolleyes: