(Unofficial) News Flash - WGN

DeletedUser18366

You are nothing but a coward. You start Rho far away from everyone so you can sit on the forums and brag but you hide in O36. You don't have what it takes to get into an alliance nor lead one so you cry on the forums for help. Nothing but a coward. This forum isn't for supporting. Where are the mods?

DeletedUser18366

You will stop my attacks, I know. You can't fight your own battles that's the spirit of a ruler! All cheer for MrLeN the coward! To stop you from cowarding any more I'll invite you to join 1 world at the same time so we can battle it out. Bring 1 friend with you and you've proved your cowardness.

DeletedUser

The mods are present, and enjoying themselves immensely. Nowhere in the rules does it prohibit requesting support in the external forums. You can check them yourself here if you doubt.

Give 'em hell, Lenny. And, uh.... mind the horses.

DeletedUser19396

I am not sure whether I should send support or attack, maybe I will do both.

I am so confused. Please tell me what I should do almighty leader.

DeletedUser

You are nothing but a coward. You start Rho far away from everyone so you can sit on the forums and brag but you hide in O36. You don't have what it takes to get into an alliance nor lead one so you cry on the forums for help. Nothing but a coward. This forum isn't for supporting. Where are the mods?

I am the Ruler of Rho. I can start where I want. I can brag when I want. I don't need an alliance. If I am already the ruler of Rho, what good is an alliance to me? I have a cyborg army, and I am commander in chief over all of Rho.

*Hands 10destructer a box of tissues*

DeletedUser

You will stop my attacks, I know.

You can't fight your own battles that's the spirit of a ruler!

Do you see a contradiction in your first two sentences?

All cheer for MrLeN the coward!

You're not catching onto the concept of respect. I am your ruler. You can't go around talking to rulers like that. It will get you into trouble. You should feel lucky that I am a nice ruler. Any other ruler would have sent you to the gallows for such insolence.

To stop you from cowarding any more I'll invite you to join 1 world at the same time so we can battle it out. Bring 1 friend with you and you've proved your cowardness.

I'd only crush you, and then you'd come back onto the forums telling everyone that I will defeat your attacks and that I don't fight my own battles, all in the same paragraph.

DeletedUser

I am not sure whether I should send support or attack, maybe I will do both.

I am so confused. Please tell me what I should do almighty leader.

You need to send support troops to my city so that they can be trained in the Cyborg Warrior Academy (CWA).

(SW)(SW)(SW)

DeletedUser18366

So your saying your too scared to come? OK, I understand :( If your also too scared to punish me then I'll understand that too. I just want to say that you think people will support you if you say:

Help me! These players have no honour attacking a player weaker than them. Destroy these people!

Actually you've got the upper hand because you are an adult and I would of thought you had a brain. I'm probably one of the youngest playing this game but I've been much more successful than you. You can't lead an alliance, I lead my alliance's academy and you can't even lead yourself properly. You didn't start much after me so we are more or less equal. Who's gone further.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

4000 Biremes and 10000 troops on the way sir.

Hmmm, maybe you shouldn't have posted your defense is sailing such a far distance.

For this MrLen you have earned a *crap pose* Milli Vanilli style :cool:

images

DeletedUser

Deadly Truth, I have a couple lumps of coal... I was wondering if you and Destructer could turn them into diamonds for me?

Just saw other post,
Lol - You are taking this far too seriously.. I attacked him for s and giggles. He will be able to tell when my attack lands. I merely want to see how much support he receives, that is all.

Never mind Deadly, offer still stands for 10 destructer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So your saying your too scared to come? OK, I understand :( If your also too scared to punish me then I'll understand that too. I just want to say that you think people will support you if you say:

Help me! These players have no honour attacking a player weaker than them. Destroy these people!

Actually you've got the upper hand because you are an adult and I would of thought you had a brain. I'm probably one of the youngest playing this game but I've been much more successful than you. You can't lead an alliance, I lead my alliance's academy and you can't even lead yourself properly. You didn't start much after me so we are more or less equal. Who's gone further.

what alliance are you in?

DeletedUser18366

OK. EN already has a war with us so this should be easy for you.