Today, April 28th, Grepolis has been updated to version 2.237. We apologize for the delayed announcement of the update.
New Features and Changes
- The text used in the new Simulator Power Selection window for spells like Divine Battle Strategy have been shortened, removing redundant information, to make them fit better in the window.
- A count of the number of active powers selected in the Simulator has been added to give some visual representation:
- Powers with levels like Ares Rage now show the correct description for their level in the new simulator power selection window.
- Returning support which contains a Colony Ship to a city under conquest in the lead up to peace time will no longer cause the command to get stuck in limbo, and the support will attack the siege.
- If Narcissism is active on your own town when it is under siege, the spell will show as active in reports when you attack the siege, just like it does for others who attack the siege.
We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you might have here.
Your Grepolis Team