Update to version 2.37 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser19042

Looking forward for the new update. Lots of nice things.

Also happy for the bugfixes.

DeletedUser38123

im looking for the down load to up grade the verstion and cant find it. allso i have repeatedly tryed to down load unity web player 3d to play my ship game and it stoped my computer opening last time had bugs and virus. replaced my laptop now it wont down load it just says downloading then within 3 second fails every time. and every time i try it makes gepoplis forge empires and the other games run slower. the island game i dont play any more because it run so so slow please help

DeletedUser

You don't download the update, it is done by Inno. It will be rolled out whenever it says it will be, i can't remember.

Best to ask in the other game's forum then here! The game i think you're referring to is still in Alpha or Beta (I believe) so not many people here will be able to help.

DeletedUser

Fixed the positions of farming villages which were misaligned and not on an island;

Thank you, I'm getting rit of the current place in the middle of 3 towns. I'm constantly clicking on my own city or other's city.

DeletedUser

looking forward to the inventory and some of the bugfixes..but too excited for the inventory

DeletedUser11886

Thank heavens for the inventory, I can't say how many times I have misclicked and wasted my gifts!

DeletedUser39902

Any idea what time the servers will be dropped so they can upgrade?

DeletedUser23986

The update is going on in en32, so your world should be upgraded within an hr.

DeletedUser33426

Inventory is great.
Do we need -25% next to every single build item, It makes the building view look a mess.

DeletedUser

After update.
Lost all premium benefits and all commands within the city.
Opening city overview and selecting a building will not open.
Barracks/Hrabour nothing is working.
Senate overview will not open.
Reports won't open.

Talk about being a sitting duck, someone needs to contact me ASAP. please.
Contacting support could be to late.

Re-started computer everything possible no joy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

I know innogames have to get their money from somewhere but this new update is a total mess. Besides the fact that it's very ugly and annoying, the advantages for gold users have gotten bigger and bigger. When i tear down a wall with catapults, a player with gold can build it up to lvl 25 again in matter of hours.

Advertising this game as free is becoming more misleading through the years. What's next, buying gold so you can log in?

DeletedUser345

So can we still build the special buildings without having to pay 50 gold? At the moment there is no option to not build them without cutting the resources.

DeletedUser

I don't know how they manage to make things worse with every upgrade but now I can't even stay in city screen a switch between cities to build new buildings. I have to exit out of the city screen, go up to the arrow, go to current city, click on current city and repeat for EVERY CITY! PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK!

Richard

Strategos
So can we still build the special buildings without having to pay 50 gold? At the moment there is no option to not build them without cutting the resources.

Hey. Clicking on the image of the building itself lets you build without gold. However, that needs changing. I'll feed that back now. There should be 2 buttons.