Update to version 2.37 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Inventory is great.
Do we need -25% next to every single build item, It makes the building view look a mess.

THIS TIMES INFINITY! They made it 25% bigger so now every time you go to the city screen to build something you have to move it down so you can see how many resources you have, delete the city screen behind it so you can change between different cities. VERY ANNOYING. This makes me wish I never saw the commercial for this game. If these updates keep getting worse Myonia will definitely be the last server I'm playing on.

DeletedUser

every time i logging the screen menu is small and i adjust it to max.( Size adjustment of the menu)
but when i logging again it is the same ( smallest)
about the the buildings you build them once so there is no problem with the menu ( for me )
you can see the resources from the right corner

DeletedUser

the new update isn't cool, talk about miss leading the public when it comes to playing for free because everything in the new update has been developed for ppl that buy gold. for instance when it comes down to the wall, it's gonna be harder to keep down.

gonna get -repped for this but honestly i do not care well done inno, you just did an update that helps the gold buyers just a little bit more and that's without the amount of money ppl are gonna spend tonight just to buy a 2nd chicken

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the new update isn't cool, talk about miss leading the public when it comes to playing for free because everything in the new update has been developed for ppl that buy gold. for instance when it comes down to the wall, it's gonna be harder to keep down.

gonna get -repped for this but honestly i do not care well done inno, you just did an update that helps the gold buyers just a little bit more and that's without the amount of money ppl are gonna spend tonight just to buy a 2nd chicken

The inventory does not only benefit premium users.

After update.
Lost all premium benefits and all commands within the city.
Opening city overview and selecting a building will not open.
Barracks/Hrabour nothing is working.
Senate overview will not open.
Reports won't open.

Talk about being a sitting duck, someone needs to contact me ASAP. please.
Contacting support could be to late.

Re-started computer everything possible no joy!

Contacting support is all you can do! Clearing cookies and cache may help.

DeletedUser345

you get 5 to start off with and when you spend an extra 250 gold you get the other 5

To be fair 5 is better than the 0 you always ever had, you don't have to buy the extra slots in fact I can't see myself ever needing more than 3 at a time.

DeletedUser22708

Mulligan was more referring to the fact that with gold you can not only construct buildings faster but now you can also decrease their cost with gold.

DeletedUser28771

The menu bar is always small when I log in, I have to change it biger every single time I log in.
When city overviw block the view of resources and everyhing else that's on top of the page.
And yea not only premium users will benifit but also gold buyers.
Soon you will be able to buy troops and cities, I think I might leaving this game if gold buyers will only develop easier and easier, it won't be no point of other players to play.

DeletedUser

when i open city view it over laps the top bar very annoying that when im in market place i have to shift the boxes around to see my resources! also senate view is ugly and chunky other than that not much bothered about the features!

DeletedUser

People complain when the windows are over the menu bar at the bottom, then when the fix and it is over the menu bar at the top, they complain again. :D

If there is a bug, don't post it here. Post it in the bugs section. :)

T

DeletedUser

when i open city view it over laps the top bar very annoying that when im in market place i have to shift the boxes around to see my resources! also senate view is ugly and chunky other than that not much bothered about the features!

YES! YES! YES!

You cant see the top bar at all anymore, super, super annoying. PLS change it back.

DeletedUser

People complain when the windows are over the menu bar at the bottom, then when the fix and it is over the menu bar at the top, they complain again. :D

If there is a bug, don't post it here. Post it in the bugs section. :)

T

Its way worse not being able to see what resources you have in each city and having to move the boxes around every time you switch between cities just so you can switch between different cities while staying in the building screen and be able to see resources!

DeletedUser38224

I know innogames have to get their money from somewhere but this new update is a total mess. Besides the fact that it's very ugly and annoying, the advantages for gold users have gotten bigger and bigger. When i tear down a wall with catapults, a player with gold can build it up to lvl 25 again in matter of hours.

Advertising this game as free is becoming more misleading through the years. What's next, buying gold so you can log in?

I've gotten pretty far in my world so far, and i've used the premium advantages a few times, not abused them. Tbh it's more of the kind of thing like It's good to know that if i ever need to upgrade a building for half as much, or cut the research/construction time in half, the functionality is there, not the kind of thing where It's impossible to compete if you don't buy thousands of gold.

DeletedUser

I know innogames have to get their money from somewhere but this new update is a total mess. Besides the fact that it's very ugly and annoying, the advantages for gold users have gotten bigger and bigger. When i tear down a wall with catapults, a player with gold can build it up to lvl 25 again in matter of hours.

Yeah this is too much, its hard enough to tear down a wall if the player uses gold. I think this starts to tip the the game over in favor massive gold users too much where it becomes futile to continue playing. I do use gold but limited amounts. Not only that but this will make the game a more boring defensive game.

This is a totaly bad desicion on the part of the developers to make money, too much on the defensive side and no balance on the offensive side. Plus the gap between gold and non-gold players is going too be almost impossible to overcome. There is a tipping point where people realize this game isn't worth playing if you don't use massive amounts of gold, I think we are getting there.

DeletedUser23986

Do we get a notification for cutting down building resources, or are we going to waste hundreds of gold accidentally? Also can we get an option in settings to deactivate the gold option for buildings? The window has grown too big and is extremely annoying. When you know, i am not going to use a feature, why not let me play in peace!

DeletedUser30490

Thats is something i seriously would want :)
being able to hide those 25% resource cut thingy will be great

DeletedUser33426

Can any of you guys remember an announcement a few weeks back that said Inno were listening to what the community wanted and they wanted the community more involved

Lol it certainly doesn't look like that to me, no one want's this -25% thing, who is going to spend 50 gold to save maybe 2k of each resource

DeletedUser18132

Can any of you guys remember an announcement a few weeks back that said Inno were listening to what the community wanted and they wanted the community more involved

Lol it certainly doesn't look like that to me, no one want's this -25% thing, who is going to spend 50 gold to save maybe 2k of each resource

A lot of people at the beginning of a world to get ahead. And they have to make money somehow. Without money, no employees, which means no Grepolis.