Update to version 2.37 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Can any of you guys remember an announcement a few weeks back that said Inno were listening to what the community wanted and they wanted the community more involved

Lol it certainly doesn't look like that to me, no one want's this -25% thing, who is going to spend 50 gold to save maybe 2k of each resource

Grepolis United was not about inno saying- "We're thinking of introducing X" and then waiting for players to either approve or disapprove the idea. It was simply about them sharing what they are working on and getting some feedback before the features are introduced.

They never said that we would have the power to stop an idea from being implemented.

And if you think that no-one is going to use it, why is it such a problem?

DeletedUser

Well, I was wondering if Calydon would be my last world or not...... and thanks inno for making that decision easy!

I don't mind paying a little bit for a good game, but when gold overwhelms the game and the top players are ALWAYS the ones who just drop boatloads of cash, it ruins it. I thought maybe inno was listening and they would cut back some things, make it fairer...... nope, they make it worse.

Soon enough, for the low cost of some gold, they'll protect your city while you sleep too. Enjoy your money inno...... I'm at least one customer you lost from your greed.

DeletedUser32068

Since the update covers the view of the city from the top icons. It can not be grounded in the cities, etc. need to be Smoller, because it hurts my eyes.

Sorry for my bad englis . I playing grepilis ower 2 yearss on the hungaryan world and sometimes use gold too , but now this updating su disturbin so again this is the problem , please fix it quickly :
"THIS TIMES INFINITY! They made it 25% bigger so now every time you go to the city screen to build something you have to move it down so you can see how many resources you have, delete the city screen behind it so you can change between different cities. VERY ANNOYING. This makes me wish I never saw the commercial for this game. If these updates keep getting worse Myonia will definitely be the last server I'm playing on. "

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

On another point which I believe nobody has mentioned big thanks for adding a search bar in the ocean rankings makes things a lot easier, good job!

DeletedUser27700

Having ocean number in a players city list is also very convenient.
As well as the auto complete for player and alliance names.
Those features will save a lot of time

DeletedUser

got the inventory but what to do with it if not for easter event..otherwise what do we store?

DeletedUser8250

Question about the Inventory - if I store something in there from say the Easter event, will the item ever expire (if I don't use it right away?).

DeletedUser

got the inventory but what to do with it if not for easter event..otherwise what do we store?
The upcoming island quests will allow you to store their rewards.

Question about the Inventory - if I store something in there from say the Easter event, will the item ever expire (if I don't use it right away?).
No, items never expire. :)

DeletedUser

Sweet :D I love the inventory, stacked up on heigtened senses for OP's ;)