Update to version 2.39 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser17043

Question
If you have one of these reinforcement bonuses on, and you fall to 0 pop,do you go into the negative pop or do the reinforcements cease to add to your troops?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I assume, like with regular quest rewards, that you go into negative pop.

DeletedUser23986

i don't think you will go into negative, because you don't with Christmas rewards. i think i wasted 1 sword checking it.

DeletedUser21784

island quests

guys I must say, I do like the new island quests A LOT !! thank you for inventing them, they are great :D with the new awards it's a lot more fun to attack. Only backdraw is.... I don't have enough space in my inventory LOL please give us 5 more inventory spots!

(yes I have all 10, but need more)

DeletedUser

I know this may be a constant complaint but, whenever an update is procured, my daily rewards are reset at day one but the counter remains on the correct day. This is very annoying so please fix it. Thanks!:pro:

DeletedUser

is anyone having problems with report display formatting....i can no longer see the ADD TROOPS in the mass recruit window at all

DeletedUser36146

I cant speak for other worlds but in Corinth the H/C only work if the city is not in seige

This is the time you need it more than ever.

Deep sigh -

DeletedUser

I cant speak for other worlds but in Corinth the H/C only work if the city is not in seige

This is the time you need it more than ever.

Deep sigh -

Harbor checks have never worked on a city under siege - report will say 'occupied by...' but not give any information about boats in the harbor. It has always been thus.