Update to version 2.39 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

wow for once i actully think the update is usful. if you do an update onthe troopswhen willit be?

DeletedUser11965

Looking forward to....nothing.

Gimme my heroes already, I have your gold sitting here collecting dust >.<

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The game will automatically apply this update tomorrow. You don't need to do anything on your end except log in to play as per usual :)

DeletedUser

I think these updated are great. I always look forward to new and greater experiences in the game. Since I joined Grepo last year, it has been a very wonderful hobby for me and I would love to see improvements as best as possible and as much as possible to make the gaming experience much more worthwhile.

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm a bit confused, as I don't see the update taking effect yet. Is it supposed to happen at 12:00:00 server time or something?

DeletedUser23986

Well, it will happen around 12-16 server time. Most updates happen around it

Richard

Strategos
Due to unforeseen technical issues, 2.39 has been delayed. We plan to run the update some time tomorrow. Thanks for your patience, and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Your Grepolis Team

DeletedUser22684

Players weren't able to end their vacation mode if they didn't have any active world;

I just love this bug fix.....why on earth would you go in vacation mode if you don't have any active worlds
I think the bug that needed fixing was the player :eek:

DeletedUser40925

what would happen if you go into vacation mode would you get the daily login bouns when you come out of it ?

DeletedUser22708

there are some parts written in german now after the update
german_zpsf7d39b22.jpg

DeletedUser22708

and one more thing, you can't see ships anymore in the harbor when you do a harbor check.

DeletedUser

Yeah, harbour scouting was fun, why take it away? Its been there for years...

DeletedUser

I am not a fan of removing the harbor checks. This game allready favored the defender too much. This change makes attacking even harder