Updated List of Active Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This list will only be updated when a representative from an Alliance posts their alliance to be added. This is to allow a list of alliance to help organize recruitment among those active enough to post their name to be added to the list.

Please reply supplying your information using the exact following format. Anyone who doesn't use the format won't be included in the list. Better to simply copy and paste the list.

Primary Oceans (2 MAX):
Alliance World Rank (Location on Map:
Alliance Name/Url:
Alliance Grepostats page Url:
Alliance Leader/Url:
Alliance Recruiter/Url:
Recruitment Message (keep it short):

Ocean 34 [MAP]
Titans of Sparta [Grepostats]
Alliance Leader: Krustard
Alliance Recruiter:Krustard
Recruitment Message: - If you think you have something to contribute then send a message & an interview will be arranged.

Ocean 45 [MAP]
Kingdom of Erabicon [Grepostats]
Alliance Leader: Eratimus
Alliance Recruiter: Tanith
We are an alliance of protectorate city-states that work together to protect the our islands from foreign aggressors. We are a well organized alliance that is built with a military ranking system. Your placement and subsequent rise up the ranks will be determined by activity, leadership, and power.

Ocean 53 [MAP]
Serenity [Grepostats]
Alliance Leader: Serenity
Alliance Recruiter: Dobby
We are looking for active, cooperative, friendly (not necessarily merciful) players in O53 and the surrounding borders.

The Paladins
[Grepostats]
Alliance Leader/Url: Anmolr
Alliance Contact for New Members: Anmolr
Recruitment Message: We are looking for Active, Loyal, and Helpful players. You need to be near our Average points, and you need to know some English to communicate.[/QUOTE]

Army of Aliens
[Grepostats]
Alliance Leader: Aliens
Alliance Recruiter:Aliens
Recruitment Message: Human or Alien?

Ocean 55 [MAP]
Phenomen [Grepostats]
Alliance Leader: Kadjayuni
Alliance Recruiter:Weebles
Recruitment is different from player to player.

United Aegean Republics [Grepostats]
Alliance Leader: Groomason
Alliance Recruiter: Yondo
We only accept members willing to bring at least 3 active players on their island over with them, or less if they have complete control of an island, and only in Ocean 55 and 56. Localized, personal leadership on an island level maintains organization for so many people.

Ocean 56 [MAP]
Phenomen [Grepostats]
Alliance Leader: Kadjayuni
Alliance Recruiter:Weebles
Recruitment is different from player to player.

Ocean 65 [MAP]
United Aegean Republics [Grepostats]
Alliance Leader: Groomason
Alliance Recruiter: Yondo
We only accept members willing to bring at least 3 active players on their island over with them, or less if they have complete control of an island, and only in Ocean 55 and 65. Localized, personal leadership on an island level maintains organization for so many people.

Island War Force [Grepostats
georgeman
Alliance Recruiter: LordChavington
Recruitment Message: We are looking for Active members that are active both in the game, but also in the alliance forums! Thats all that is required.

Ocean 66 [MAP]
Army of Aliens [Grepostats]
Alliance Leader: Aliens
Alliance Recruiter:Aliens
Recruitment Message: Human or Alien?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's kind of like a directory for alliances and see which alliances are worth looking at in their area.

DeletedUser958

Primary Ocean: 55
Alliance Name/Url: Phenomen
Alliance Leader/Url: Kadjayuni
Alliance Contact for new members/Url: Weebles
Alliance Grepostats page Url: Phenomen stats
Recruitment Message (keep it short): Thats different from player to player.

Now we can be added:D

DeletedUser

Someone do mine Absolute Zero lol oh yea i should mention the 50 member limit

DeletedUser

Primary Ocean: Ocean 53
Alliance Name: Serenity
Alliance Leader: Serenity
Alliance Recruiter: Dobby
Alliance Grepostats page: Serenity Grepostats
Recruitment Message: We are looking for active, cooperative, friendly (not necessarily merciful) players in O53 and the surrounding borders.

Thanks, Eratimus. Great idea!

DeletedUser

do it yourself you lazy....

before I do you a prank version :)

DeletedUser

Primary Ocean: 55, 65
Alliance Name/Url: United Aegean Republics
Alliance Leader/Url: Groomason
Alliance Recruiter/Url: Yondo
Alliance Grepostats page Url: Grepostats
Recruitment Message (keep it short): We only accept members willing to bring at least 3 active players on their island over with them, or less if they have complete control of an island, and only in Ocean 55 and 65. Localized, personal leadership on an island level maintains organization for so many people.

Fun fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Eh, I fudged up my recruitment message. I meant to say "55 and 65". Edit plox? And thanks for setting this up.

DeletedUser

Updated, and begun adding maps of each of the listed Oceans and Alliances on the list.

DeletedUser

do i really want one / im not a mass recruiter and also i want to see your prank one :)

The list is not for mass recruiters. THAT is why you see no rankings or member #s. This is to allow the non-mass recruiters an outlet to find members dedicated and active enough to visit the Grepo forums, and to take the time to read this thread. IF they do so, then that shows a potential alliance that they will take the time, actually visit the forums of which they may have learned something or participated. Most Mass Recruiters probably wont take the time to come here as you probably can see from the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.